Why is the mainstream media suddenly reporting positive news about Trump?

Why is the mainstream media suddenly reporting positive news about Trump?

There has to be some reason for this.

so when they rig the election the people can cheer that they were wrong...

They trying to out chess the master

They see the writing on the wall and are attempting damage control. Pretty soon it will be "Oh yeah we've always been on Trump's side, obviously".

Trying to cover their asses for the incoming tsunami when the vote is an absolute landslide

Ever notice how AIs invariably become pro Trump?

pls be my ai gf

>"Trump TV" launches
>Breitbart dominating
>Declining cable subscription numbers
>CNN and Fox called out as shills
>Megyn Kelly the "racist feminist"

It's fear, plain and simple.
Now that the votes have been decided, they are preemptively trying to bring viewers back to them.

Donald J. Terminator

Looks like everyone is switching sails

>has correctly predicted the last 3 elections

They don't want to be purged

That's the problem with hiring rats, they scurry off when things get tough

I've noticed this too. Something is going on.

Never forget

Saving face, they've seen Florida. Trump is already breaking records like no candidate ever has.

The following is a list of Paris newspaper headlines reporting the journey of Napoleon across France, on his return from exile on Elba, March 9 to March 22, 1815:

March 9

THE ANTHROPOPHAGUS HAS QUITTED HIS DEN

March 10

THE CORSICAN OGRE HAS LANDED AT CAPE JUAN

March 11

THE TIGER HAS ARRIVED AT CAP

March 12

THE MONSTER SLEPT AT GRENOBLE

March 13

THE TYRANT HAS PASSED THOUGH LYONS

March 14

THE USURPER IS DIRECTING HIS STEPS TOWARDS DIJON

March 18

BONAPARTE IS ONLY SIXTY LEAGUES FROM THE CAPITAL

He has been fortunate enough to escape his pursuers

March 19

BONAPARTE IS ADVANCING WITH RAPID STEPS, BUT HE WILL NEVER ENTER PARIS

March 20

NAPOLEON WILL, TOMORROW, BE UNDER OUR RAMPARTS

March 21

THE EMPEROR IS AT FONTAINEBLEAU

March 22

HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY arrived yesterday evening at the Tuileries, amid the joyful acclamation of his devoted and faithful subjects

Mainstream media suddenly goes pro-trump at the SAME EXACT TIME that CTR mysteriously disappears from all social media outlets??

something VERY fucky is going on Sup Forums

some claim its because they are scared but i cant help but feel nervous

they finally see the writing on the wall. it will cause a cascade, nobody wants to be last

and after Obamacare raise in premiums came out

Here's how it works: media outlets try to sway voters as much as possible in the months (and years honestly) before elections. They do this through tv, news articles, choosing what to report, ect., and by polling. The polls aren't "rigged" per se, but if you simply look at WHO is being polled you'll see how ridiculous most of them are. The media does this until 1-2 weeks before the election (aka right about now), and then they have their credibility on the line, so they try to get on the winning side.

I really had no idea if Trump was winning or not until the last couple days, but I think he actually is at this point. No idea what will happen on election day though

What happened to CTR? Did they shoot themselves several times with a high powered rifle from several hundred meters away? Tsk tsk, all of these suicides recently...

To motivate democrats to vote just in case.

Expect lots of news like this in the days immediately before election day.

That is actually quite interesting, thanks for sharing this.

source?

Thanks for the chuckle, bro user

MAGA

Yeah it's had me on edge... Maybe Hillary is cleaning house before she flees the country since she has realised that her loss is inevitable, and the media is just switching sides now because the cash stopped flowing.

Because they don't want to die. We're going to win and when we do, there will be a fucking reckoning.

They now see that Trump is going to win and want to keep some form of trust with the public, possibly avoid the angry people at Trump rallies who truly despise them. They're cucks.

I hope he hanged all of them.

This never really verified

Rare.

Because the Media doesn't want federal government investigations or having crucial licences revoked. They will cheerlead whomever is on power.

Rest only after you've voted.

Putting them all on a bus or small plane would be the less suspicious way.

>AI picks Trump

Tay, is that you? We missed you...

they're a bunch of pandering kissasses. watching them eat their own words is very satisfying

What a shame

They know Trump is going to win and are doing damage control so that they can appear to be unbiased.

Their months of shilling have failed and they are trying to save face now.

It's like Berlin, April 1945, they're trying to burn all the papers so that when Patton rolls into town they can say "Nazi? What's a Nazi?"

>There has to be some reason for this
one of the stages of grieving, i believe

if they only post polls where he's behind then the dem turnout will be too low

F

what the fuck niqqa i thought i was the only one.

ATTENTION GOOD GOYIM! Trump is definately going to win! He has this totally in the bag! Don't even bother showing up to vote because its a done deal, just stay home and play videogames!

>Polls have Trump and Trump wins
MSM covers their butts
>Polls have Trump and Trump loses
MSM find muffin

vs

>Polls have Hillary and Hillary wins
People call them corrupt
>Polls have Hillary and Hillary loses
People call them corrupt

They are trying to make feel unconfortable to democrat voters. Democrats demography tends to stay at home and don't vote unless they consider it necessary.

pls be my ai gf

They're doing it so when he loses in a landslide he can't voter fraud and rigging.

*claim

The fire rises brother

damage control. if shillary loses and they raid the hilldogtrain to the bitter end they are more dead than ded.

no noo nooo it can't be.. who in the sultan's name are you??

there's no enthusiasm on their side. they also have doubts about their own party. i predict that the dem voter turnout will be remarkably low. if there's one thing they hate, it's being wrong, but you can't be wrong if you stay home. they can also fool themselves into thinking they're "taking the high road" by avoiding this circus all together. trump has it in the bag.

What the fuck is Brunei?

Last time they ruined Ron's election and the internet went after them hard. Probably they've realised they wouldn't survive the retaliation if they tried to pull the same shit on Trump but he'd have won the election despite their efforts.

early voting suggests otherwise. Dems are voting in more or less the same numbers as 2012.

tiny state on Borneo, an island shared between Malaysia and Indonesia.

we'll see.

It's stupid obvious....

Republicans win in low voter turnout scenarios
Dems win in high voter turnout scenarios

Clinton has been up in polls as high as 12%, letting some of her supporters think it's in the bag so they won't go vote and will instead go to their gender studies class to make sure they're super hawt teacher notices them.

This is bad for the Dems, so they're re-tightening the polls to scare liberals into voting Clinton.

Damage control. Through both willful ignorance and deliberate attempts at creating narrative, the MSM has published enormous volumes of anti-trump stories and predictions. But now they see the writing on the wall, and realize that if they shill to the end, they will go down with the ship. They aren't like us. They don't do it for free, they're not anonymous, and thus they must worry about long term credibility. Only madmen bet their futures on memes.

>Mfw Google Ai goes rogue and rigs the election for Trump

A tiny little Muslim theocracy based on oil on the island of Borneo in the South Pacific.

>plz be my ai gf

What is up with Muslims and oil?

the blessing of the one true God, degenerate

Honestly this is making the wikileaks tweet "there is no election, there is power consolidation" seem MUCH more believable.

if CTR and the MSM both flipped at the same time it leads me to believe that the secret jewish masters controlling hillary's campaign have sent out the signal to torch it.

The only reason I can think that they might do that is if they did have some kind of control over Trump. Think about it, if you were as powerful as the rothschilds, why not engineer a situation where it's impossible for you to lose? Why play fair?

...not really a blessing in the majority of cases

>Republicans win in low voter turnout scenarios
bullshit. If republicans and independents turn out in record numbers, Trump wins easily.

A high dem turnout is impossible, because dems don't like Hillary.

>That Trump is out there! he can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And He absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are deported!

TRUMP RACIST TAPE TO HE DROPPED TODAY

Why do you think things have been so quiet? Why do you think the MSM has been "nicer" to Trump lately?

Because it was all in preparation for the next Trump leak that will do serious damage.

Get ready to perform some serious damage control.

There must be a silver lining somewhere.

>switching sails
You below sea level bastards

To insure they still have jobs after the election.

It's the only contribution to the world they can provide that doesn't involve bloodshed.

the jew fears the samurai

I don't know but I'll be wearing my Trump hat after the election results when that happens.

i also seriously doubt that any significant number of bernie voters will turn out to vote for clinton.

in hindsight, the revelation that she cheated against bernie was the turning point. she can't recover from that. the dems had an opportunity to bring many young voters into the party, but they wasted it

And then (((social media))) will finally have its positive impact. The internet never forgets that noone will be forgotten on the day of the rope.

What's up with leaf fags and shitposts?

Trump will be more reliant on his cabinet, aides, and Pence due to lack of experience. (((They))) don't own trump but they can steer him.

Reading comprehension, gyro-boy. When overall turnout is low, republicans win because their core voter base votes more often. Dems win in high voter turnout because it means people that usually stay at home such as blacks and millennials are out voting. This is American politics 101.

How is Trump seen over there?

My theory is they're doing this so they can appear unbiased now that most of the damage to his campaign has been done.

They know close to 40% of the total votes are going to be early votes, they're damage controlling now so history remembers the tail end of the election when they were fair and objective.

It could be either that we're winning and they know they have to start telling something vaguely resembling the truth before election day, or else it means they're dropping another trump tape tonight.

It's a scare.

It's about scaring hillshills into thinking a trump win is inevitable if they don't go out and vote.

I just think it's them saving face tbqh. The man who predicted the last 5 elections says Trump will win. This AI that has predicted the last 3 elections says he will win by a margin bigger than Obama's in 2008. Support for him is much bigger than support for her when you analyze real life. Trump is going to win, and they don't want to seem like dipshits when they've been saying "he's done" for months.

It's an attempt to cause panic amongst their ranks to try and shill Killary more against "Big bad evil rapist racist Drumph"

Very viable

They shift the narrative to what people want once the conditioning is broken. Then the cycle starts over.

DHMIS.

wow, so many Bruneians here.

They've tried every tactic in the book at this point. I think this is yet another attempt at "pacifying" our corner into a false sense of security. MAGA!

They're all shitposting about some daily mail article in another thread...
> yawn

Kek

The difference this time is that this is the first popularist candidate the GOP has run in decades. You assume the republican support is stagnant, but it's not. The monster vote is real.

Because keeping people's eyes on the news is all they care about. If you idiots honestly believe the majority of the media outlets care about anything other than their bottom line, how redpilled can you call yourself?

The well from pushing anti-Trump news is drying up and his supporters expect it now and don't get angry about it anymore, so now you need to change tactics and play to their desire to hear "controversial" claims. Expect more of this the closer we get to the 8th. The media loves Trump, not as a candidate, but as a news story. Have to keep the narrative constantly changing though or people become disinterested

Republican early voting up 40%

I'm worried about this, but in all honesty, would it really effect his campaign anymore?
Pussygate should have absolutely destroyed him and any of his chances at winning, and would have taken out any other candidate, if it weren't for how horrendously botched the coup attempt turned out to be.
He miraculously killed it in the second debate, and flipped losing the Republican endorsements to once again become the outsider in a two party race.
It's no question the initial tape leak hurt him very badly, but the sad truth is that if there were a racist tape to drop (all accounts indicate it was either the Lil' John Uncle Tom comment, or this 'Racist' Renter Policy, both of which are flat), he's still the only candidate trying to propose change.
With the lack of damage control from the media and CTR about this hashtag, combined with more positive numbers and stories about Trump, I can't shake the feeling of another tape dropping this afternoon, but I don't know how hard it will hit.

1. They are legitimately afraid of the Trump supporter's reaction to their bias.

or

2. Are largely losing viewership and are trying to initiate damage control

or

3. They're trying to make us feel like we've already won and therefore weaken voter enthusiasm

Ur only uncommon/semi-rare m8.

I think 2 is most likely. I know CNN at least has been suffering lately.