Random Headcanon

Post believable headcanon that could be canon.
>The crowbar that killed Jason Todd is now a cursed object

The bullet that killed Batman's parents has a shared consciousness with all other versions of itself in the multiverse, and all versions thirst for Wayne Blood.

>Superman has a legit Metropolis PD/FD badge

+3 Unholy Crowbar. Deals extra damage against helpless or prone victims.

Somebody call Snyder so he can rewrite Metal and put this in

Batman is actually gay for Joker

Its the entire reason he cant handle joker but has a billion ways to dismantle the league on his own

Guy Gardner smells like either cheetos or KFC. Not in a gross way though, in a nice way.

The bat creature in BvS was just Man-Bat.

Homes in Central and Keystone city are built with extra soundproofing because of all the sonic booms that inevitably happen.

The spider that bit Peter Parker was irradiated with cosmic rays.

>The crowbar that killed Jason Todd is now a cursed object
This is canon though, it took away anything worthwhile from Jason's character.

>random object from iconic storyline has ridiculous convoluted backstory
It's sad how believable this is.

Batman is barely proficient with conventional firearms for obvious reasons.

Batman is descended from Professor Moriarty.

Actually Rebirth Red Hood and the Outlaws has done good work with Jason

I'm sure Grant Morrison could write a breddy ogay to great story about this
Kurgan reaction image, huh?

>t. lobdell

It has not, and it has dragged Bizarro into the ground with Jason.

Is it the physical manifestation of all the hatred of all the criminals that all the Batmans of all the universes have caused, creating a poetic causality loop by virtue of the bullet essentially creating Batman?

Bruce Wayne owns every prop, merchandise, and franchising rights to The Mark of Zorro

Rate mine:

>PPG and Dexter Lab are (past versions) of the good future created by Jack once he went back in time.

>Gaston killed Bambi's mom.

>DeeDee has a genius level intelect....on the opposite side of the brain to Dexter, so she only cares for arts and dance, but is terrible in the opposite (and same goes to him)

>Chemical X is related to Aku in some way

>Ford from GF and Rick from R&M know each other.

I had plenty of others that I can't remember now.

3 for Korra:

>One of the Tridas, Agni Kai, criminal group is formed by Fire Nation supremacists, basicaly neo nazis.

>Amon in Korra knew that his plan would fail and that his army of Equalists would eventualy get destroyed, but he was hoping to end up as a martir that would forever plant the seeds for the hate between bender and non benders.

>Bolin will be remembered in future history books as "the most interesting man of the century".

His face says a great deal in that shot.

The main character, her panther brother, and the little kid villain in Cybersix were all clones of hitler.

Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, and Matt Murdock where all mutants before getting their powers, their mutant powers are activated by radiation

The ultraman series takes place after the last Showa era godzilla movie

>>Gaston killed Bambi's mom.
Oooh! I actually hate Bambi, but believing this would improve it, definitely.

>+3
>crowbar

Half-Life 3 Confirmed for cancellation

I think Earth X played with the idea that all non-mutant superheros had a dormant inhuman gene that gave the potential for superpowers and thats why that shit happened to hulk, daredevil, FF, and so on.
IDK i read Earth X a long time ago so don't go breaking my balls if I'm inaccurate

Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Terra is into rock music.

Storm Hawks, Dragon Booster and Slug Terra all take place in the same world but at different points in time.

Yeah, I remember something like that. I hate it whenever they try to give all of the superheroes a shared origin, it's really fucking dumb unless it was there from the beginning like in Milestone.

Yeah, because his character totally wasn't what got him killed off in the first place.

True, but then he was dead and everything was fine.

>Ford from GF and Rick know each other
I like to think that Rick actually knew both Stan AND Ford at different points in his life. Ford when travelling the multiverse, Stan when getting into some crazy Fear and Loathing type bullshit outside of Vegas. It's just that Rick, either not knowing or not caring enough to connect the dots, never realized that the two were brothers and didn't do shit about it.

This just sounds so right. Joker's ultimate caper would be to rob the warehouse where Bruce's Zorro props are stored. That would be the night Joker dies.

Nice shit taste you have there, user.

Here's one of my own making, for the Arkhamverse: Ra's Al Ghul is the responsible for Gotham City having gargoyles up the ass. There are gargoyles indoors even in the martial arts school in North Korea (we can asume it's Ra's school, not Kirigi's, since Shiva is there and she's implied to be a Ra's disciple). There are gargoyles in the old Wonder City, the proto-Gotham City that Ra's himself founded).

Yeah, but mine was a joke.
This user is actually creative.

Darkwing Duck is the son of Scrooge McDuck.

One of the reasons why Batman works hard to be the best is because his trying to compete with literally gods (other superheroes), which is why I think Batman works best when he lives in a universe with other super powered heroes. This is also what drives someone like Lex Luther and other super genius and peak humans.