Russian mobile volcano soon to pass through the Strait of Sicily

The Admiral Kuznetsov will cross the Strait of Sicily by tomorrow, heading east towards the Syrian coast.

They still haven't fixed the toilets.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/bp-agrees-to-pay-18-7-billion-to-settle-deepwater-horizon-oil-spill-claims-1435842739
nytimes.com/2016/10/22/world/europe/russia-admiral-kuznetsov-syria.html
rt.com/news/364565-russia-putin-resume-airstrikes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mobile volcano

Would you rather be on the tug or the cuznetsov

Almost had me

Not far from reality
>Big
>Heavy
>Dirty
>Makes lots of black smoke
>Somehow it actually might get the job done

It's literally a little piece of Rusdia

useless shit lets be honest
its just a showoff
it might even be a good kill for our subs

It has anti sub defense system. Nice try JEW!

Old or no, it's still an aircraft carrier and if it does what it was intended to do then what's the problem?

>Admiral Krakatau

>releasing the krakatau

We will blot out the sun

It's just a way of people covering up the fact that they're terrified of Putin's power
"lol omg ha ha lmao his nukes are so old they won't work" they'll say as their country is flattened

>terrified of Putins power
>scared of an aircraft carrier
>singular
Lel

I was more thinking that these people developed ba mentality which states that new is automatically better. For them it doesn't really matter if it does the job or not, as soon as something new comes out they go and get it while completely disregarding the old one. Kinda like those who wait in line for a new iPhone while theirs works perfectly fine.

I'd say Kuznetsov is a pretty apt personification of Russia.

Troubled history (was the first ship of that class so it got it's share of bugs and kinks, not to mention active infighting among high command because some absolutely hated idea of aircraft carrier)
Misunderstood (it's not your classic aircraft carrier, it's a heavy missile cruiser with the air group for anti-air/anti-submarine support)
Years of neglect (literally was anchored under the open sky for years, shitty maintenance, lack of timely repairs hence the current problems with engines, everything thanks for the fall of USSR and 90's)
Object for mockery (no need to explain)
Relic of the past glory

By all logic, it shouldn't be there. Pretty much everything else would have been scrapped or sold years ago (like her sister ship Varyag or Minsk class cruisers) but that bucket is still here and keeps trudging on despite everything it went through, hell it kinda even got a chance for a better life. It still causes butthurt and forces others to do something when that supervolcano reaches their lands, hell just look at reaction of britbongs when that ship merely passed their waters.

The only notion of such travesty is still existing causes an immense displeasure for arrogant westerners, and so everything is right in this world.

Go Kuzya.

It's missile cruiser, that can launch nuclear anit-ship missiles.

Deep water horizon smoke
wsj.com/articles/bp-agrees-to-pay-18-7-billion-to-settle-deepwater-horizon-oil-spill-claims-1435842739

This sums up perfectly! Thanks lad

>terrified of Putin's power

lel

IT'S A SMOKESCREEN PEOPLE

SAGE AND REPORT

lol what a surprise that the yanks are the ones to get the most butthurt
Stay delusional

Imagine what this vessel and her crew could accomplish in the coming years. It may just be the biggest comeback story in any navy's history.

fucking 5 start posts, made my day

I thought the Russians were against a no fly zone?

Bullshit fog of war.

shut your stupid british ass

you're lucky we haven't turned your insignificant island into an amusement park

I'll tell my daughter not to kill you Ivan.

Underrated post

Don't you know about that Icelandic volcano?
Volcanoes shut down air travel, so does this one.

America
>Make dozens of gigantic complex ships that do one thing really, really well
>Needs an entire flotilla to provide support since no gunz
>Have to rearm with air launched nukes

Russia
>Make a single multipurpose ship that does everything to an acceptable degree
>Literally 40% aircraft carrier, 40% missile cruiser and 20% battleship
>Carries ship launched nukes habitually

>getting this mad over my post
LMAO, you really must be scared of Putin
Feels good being American and knowing we are the strongest :^)

Is it running on coal?

chuckled

Yes, that's why I'm confused. I read that the Russians were against a no fly zone and now they are creating one with their floating volcanoe.

plz explain.

It's common for US subs with nuclear payloads to be in the same patrol zone of a carrier. It doesn't need nukes when there are dozens of US subs with these missles

SSBMs are super duty shit though and are never launched, the Russian ones are just regular missiles you can put nukes on.

I'm rooting for it.

What exactly is the problem with engulfing enemy states in perpetual smog? It worked wonders for Sauron.

It's rolling coal

Yes, it runs on the crumbly remnants of niggers.

You had me Ivan... go go Kutnezov goddamnit and remove kebab my son

kekd

And total overkill.

A lot of those are not for AA but rather small missile boats or harassing smaller ships

Do not need accuracy when hav meny guns, comrade.

Throw enough liberty at the cucks, some of it's gonna blow their face off.

It's still death to anything that approaches. And swarms of missile boats are more likely than terrorists with an air force. Although, you never know for certain...

There's literally nothing wrong with harassing smaller ships if your detail gets it wrong.

Trump looked like he was carrying in both front inside pockets of his suit when he was giving that black people speech. I was lolling.

Kekked

kekkked

Kekkkked

Literally 11 nuclear aircraft carriers vs a steamboat. If they were afraid I would be loling my dick off at how far the us has devolved

Clearly you know nothing about nuclear warfare. Nuclear anti-ship missiles were proven to be ineffective in the 60s.

Ships in a combat formation can be several km apart, and nuclear weapons do not have a very high area coverage over water (or land for that fact, which is why they are intended for use against population centers).

Conventional missiles fired from drones are far superior. Does this aircraft carrier have drone capability? How about anti-drone capability? No?

It would be sunk within hours.

10/10 bantz

No, it's bunker crude fired boilers running steam turbines.

Literally Iowa Class battleship tech.

Except the boilers are having issues with fuel atomization or air feed, so she's burning rich and making that horrible smoke.

How many priuses do you suppose I'd have to drive to offset all that carbon?

kek

Just follow its carbon footprint, UN and BBC inspired leftists and greenies!

.... I don't think Toyota has the manufacturing capacity to meet that answer.

I would humour you with a more thought out reply, but your a retard.

>your a retard
>your

Guess I'll just have to take your word on it, friend-o! I'm sure your smug retort convinced plenty of others in this thread as well.

Seen the arnament of the Pyotr Veliky?

20 P-700 Granit (SS-N-19 Shipwreck) anti-ship missiles
16 × 8 (128) 3K95 "Kinzhal" (SA-N-9) surface-to-air missiles
6 × 8 (48) S-300FM Fort-M surface-to-air missiles
6 × 8 (48) S-300 (missile) Fort surface-to-air missiles
44 OSA-MA (SA-N-4 Gecko) PD SAM
2 × RBU-1000 (Smerch-3) 305 mm ASW rocket launchers
2 × RBU-12000 (Udav-1) 254 mm ASW rocket launchers
1 twin AK-130 130 mm/L70 dual purpose gun
10 x 533 mm ASW/ASuW torpedo tubes, Type 53 torpedo or SS-N-15 ASW missile
6 × Kashtan (CADS-N-1) point defense gun/missile system

They are literally trying to melt the polar caps to flood Europe

God damn...You made my day. Thanks.

Our shit Carrier has AA defense this Info is outdated since the 70's

Why does it make so much smoke ?
Does it run on coal ?

Mobile volcano haha

Slingshotting bananas doesn't count.

Tbqh senpai only a bunch of gypsy engineers that bought their degrees from a virtual university from a 1 coconute tree island could make such a smoke blower.

How do we know they're not burning jews and gypsies in there, not bunker crude?

If they are burning gypsies I would be entering pretty fast the business of selling cheap cruises to gypsy families

Breaking news: the Russian Technical Brigade are in Bulgaria, heading the same way

holy shit, the Russians are using entire volcanoes in their navy now?

Whelp, rip western naval supremacy.

>our

kike, you aint got shit.

How is you daily Muslim semen eating lunch time?

that would be true if apple didnt "update" their phones with software that killed old hardware.

they need you to buy the new phones goyi.. i mean kike

good thread

My niqqa.
I played so much of that game, and that thing always bugged the shit out of me.
Looks like whoever designed Kuznetsov played homm as well.

initial light off of boilers

makes very little smoke underway

CTR trying to stir up WW3

>Nuclear anti-ship missiles were proven to be ineffective in the 60s.
>Nukes are ineffective goyim
>just drop them goyim

Russians are the biggest faggots on this earth. Thanks for destroying the world with your communism. If you spot a Russian in the streets please make sure you spit in his faggot face.

nytimes.com/2016/10/22/world/europe/russia-admiral-kuznetsov-syria.html

>The only notion of such travesty is still existing causes an immense displeasure for arrogant westerners, and so everything is right in this world.

tfw

Time to help save some poor refugees Russia, you're just in time

Kekkkeed

Quite nice, at least they are white.

How come they didn't nuclear power it? Soviets loved putting reactors in everything that floats; shit they even have a nuclear powered ice-breaker and a battlecruiser

" Putin rejects Russian military request to resume airstrikes in east Aleppo "
rt.com/news/364565-russia-putin-resume-airstrikes/

Do you think that Putin is simply waiting for the fleet to arrive before resuming the kebab removal?

top banter

yeah pretty much everyone;'s experience with everything made in commie times, ugly cumbersome but it works and last so much you start wishing it breaks so you can buy a new one.
>permanent smoke screen
>fool more primitive heat seeking missiles so jews can't false flag and blame muzzies

I think Putin is onto something here

Kuznetsov was build in black sea docks, and nuclear ships may be denied passage through Bosporus strait.

Deny this passage, see how that works out for ya :P

wait a fucking second
the russians only have one aircraft carrier?
lmao

so does China, and they bought a Russian one

Russia had 4 carriers when the Soviet Union fell, 3 were scrapped or sold

why does Sup Forums get their dicks so hard every time someone mentions a carrier? Its one of the most bland warmachines nowadays.

not sure, its liberator joke right?

I love how overhead photos of ships show the oceans surface tension on a grand scale.

I'm also shocked it's not nuclear powered.

>Tfw Canadas navy is a joke

>Russia had 4 carriers
8, actually.
Just only 4 looked like at least AircrafT carrier.