DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO
>it's almost like i'm a habitual criminal in my home country and go commit crimes when i go to other ones too

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

square

have a hit of this dank kush op

Bet you snitched on all the cool kids in school too. Narc

>a plant is a crime

Republicans plz go

>weed
>criminal
I bet you illegally download films too you fucking criminal

The only reason I want weed to be legalized is so that it becomes no longer edgy or counter-culture, and Seth Rogen's career dies.

lol what a fucking loser

everyone smokes some weed nerd

incel

>tfw haven't smoked weed in almost 3 months
feels badman

my dudes I am smoking some weed right now and it is chill as heck

degenerates using middle school bully rhetoric to argue a point

kys

seth is a fucking pussy and I'd love to meet the stupid fat fuck so I could tell him myself.

>using middle school bully rhetoric to argue a point
>opened his post with DUDE WEED LMAO
what did he mean by this?

HU HU HU HU HU HU HU

DUDE WEED LMAO
>i don't know which political party made air travel have issues with the TSA but known criminals can pass through easily

lol stop crying and hit this joint you little bitch

jesus christ what did your parents do to you op?

>baited this easily
Maybe you actually do need a joint to chill out

Nothing. OP was born to be a faggot.

>tfw just smoked weed

L M;A O

whats your top 3 weedkinos?

Is Kim Jong Un still mad at him? Do you think Rogen worries everytime he sees an Asian wondering if he will get a spritz of VX to the face?

Grandma's Boy
The Pineapple Express
Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke

Plot twist, I'm a poor canadian. I'm just jealous someone can make a lot of money traveling internationally doing a lot of drugs and a known criminal that has a billion more special privileges than me. People go to jail and die over DUDE WEED LMAO and well not really you can just have a career about it and be a celebrated public celebrity breaking laws everywhere you go. DUDE WEED LMAO

don't worry guys, one day you'll have friends and they can help you find weed

About to go pick some Trainwreck. Shit is gonna be LIT

that 70s show best weedtv

btw if mods delete this it's because I'm a native.
Canada has a long history of racism against Native Americans.
DUDE WEED LMAO

>tfw haven't smoked weed in an hour and ran out of stems to smoke

DUDE IM FUCKING MEME RETARDED
>thread hidden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
Good thing the victims didn't have guns, they would of turned into killers
they should of just been like DUDE WEED LMAO

I have no friends and I'm out of weed. My downstairs neighbors are black and I'm pretty sure they smoke. Would it be acceptable to go knock on their door and ask to buy a couple grams?

Yeah but you're an asshole who no one likes with your vomitous personality, akin to many on this site. How's that working out for you? Relax the degenerate bullshit, you dweeb.

agreed

What does it feel like to smoke weed bros? I've never tried it.

Imagine you need to smoke weed to feel normal and whenever you aren't smoking weed you are in constant agony.

Time to boil your paraphernalia for the resin, famalam.

Just go to Canada. Nobody will question if you raped or murdered a girl on the trail of tears. If anyone asks just tell them
DUDE WEED LMAO

I don't know if you realize this but weed is legal where Seth Rogen lives

damn that's fucked up. I'm glad I never tried that shit then.

We've become programmed to fear our neighbors in recent years... I'd say go for it just for the story you might get. Take a risk or two while you're still young because it ends fast.

I don't even smoke weed and I think this is a dumb argument.

Yeah it wouldn't be that weird if you play it cool just don't be pushy and realize that they're probably doing you a favor most potheads are nice people tho and they feel good hooking other people up

Like bags of sand

The first time I got high all I remember was that everything was red and condensed and I was giggling like a retard. Everything wasn't actually red and condensed but that's how I remember it

Weed is fine in moderation but you should never glorify it like some fag.
That's why I'm better than most of the people itt.

Mitch McConnel was busted for cocaine.

But you contrarians probably want cocaine legalized because it's a stimulant and you don't like to be relaxed

yeah all the cool kids in school were pot smokers

10 years later they don't work at pizza hut now

That's funny it looks like he lives in places where people are in prison for life for some DUDE WEED LMAO kind of stuff. I wonder why ICE hasn't heard anything about this.

>I AM BEING LE BULLIED

Pineapple express
Puff puff pass
The big lebowski

>tfw smoking weed

seriously tho LMAO

everything in moderation is okay especially if it’s your downtime of choice
if you are putting a drug or activity ahead of beneficial additions to your life like social interactions with friends or family, exercise and work then you have a problem not a hobby.

smoking weed it the best. I use to think it was a big deal. Of course only poor people can go to prison. If you're a rich person none of the rules apply to you. It's a joke. You can probably go on movies and tv and just tell the whole world DUDE WEED LMAO and it's like all these fucking idiot poor people just go on being fucking drones. if they just were like DUDE WEED LMAO they'd be so much smarter and their lives wouldn't be so bad. it's not a special privilege and a bunch of corrupt people if you get away with it.

What are you talking about? Seth rogen lives in California where weed is legal to smoke and grow

Lucky for him he wasn't from there.

>it's almost like i'm a habitual criminal in my (((home country)))

It's almost as if you are a poor person there, you get in trouble. If you're a rich person, you can just go do whatever you want wherever you want.

>criminal is just what I don't like
are you retarded?

This. I don't smoke weed and I don't really care if someone else does as long as they are not someone I care about or are a DUDE WEED IS GREAT retard.

I'm still not following you

>be American
>police bust into your house for growing a plant in your closet
>they kill your dog
>they shoot you in the face because they thought your meatball snub was a micro-uzi

He's from Canada, where medical marijuana has been legal for some time and where recreational marijuana use will be legal in a few months.