Which one Sup Forums ?

Which one Sup Forums ?

Only the sidekick lets me be a superhero so her

If normal, supervillain, because I'm always at risk if it's the superhero

Supervillain gf. I feel like life would be the most exciting with her.

>Let's do an evil laugh together
Thats the one

Don't forget those 40 cakes

Supervillain gf. Can you imagine the power one could have if they controlled every Australian shitposter?

Sidekick gf is the only one that's always going to be there for you.

Won't lie though, 40 cakes is tempting.

Supervillain gf , obviously

>Sidekick.
I don't want my gf to be killed in some dumb event, so definitely not her.

>Superhero.
FUCK NO! Super hero girls are sluts who fuck like bunny rabbits, I aint no cuck. There's also the fact that i'd become fridged.

>Supervillain.
Only reasonable answer. Whenever there are stories showing a super villain's normal life they are ALWAYS loyal to their spouse to a fault unless they're rapists and seem to genuinely care about their tether to humanity. Also, forty cakes.

you make a valid point.

plus supervillain gf is the only one guaranteed not to die or get you killed.

>I don't want my gf to be killed in some dumb event
But she has an anti-crowbar suit

Sidekicks are notoriously retarded. Need proof? Look at the one area her anti-crowbar suit isn't covering.

It seems like most of the superhero gf stuff could apply to the villain gf as well if the villain gf has powers or a special origin.

Only the sidekick and villain bring something unique to the table, IMO.

Fucking your sidekick, has long been established as unethical. Or at least a very efficient way to make shit weird.
So it's down to Superhero or Villain. Sadly, Hero means you're ridiculously likely to be split up by some hack or an EiC with an axe to grind.
Which leaves, Supervillain.

Why isn't there a Civvie option? It's shit like this that makes me see what Superman sees in Lois.

>Oh, you found those old pictures of my 90s phase...
>I wish I could take you to see my home planet
>Bet you didn't recognize me with my glasses on!

I gotta say, even though I'm strongly leaning towards sidekick or supervillain, superhero gf sounds hella cool to hang out with.

>Not wanting an awkward super villain gf who would genuinely want to spend time with you for being one of the only people who doesn't judge her for what she does.
>Not wanting forty cakes.

>I told my mooks to follow your orders, too
Wh... what's wrong with me? I'm falling for a stick figure.

I would love to be the supportive boyfriend of an on again off again supervillain who visits her in jail and takes care of her plants and cats while she's trying to take over the world

I'd be good friends with her hero, who would like me because I keep her somewhat under control, as if something bad happened to me she'd probably go full 90's and start killing people

Supervillian gf, I can never resist a bad girl.

Supervillain>Superhero>Sidekick

Would a supervillian gf still work if you're a superhero? The only ways I see it ending is with her either becoming a vengeful ex, or you getting corrupted into villany yourself.

I'm pretty sure it's implying in this situation that you're just some civie.

>only one offers me something
>its a large continent AND confectioneries

Sidekick gf, there's no doubt about it

The choice is obvious.

So you're only a superhero when dating the Sidekick gf?

My girlfriend really likes this maymay for some reason.

Also supervillain gf definitely.

honestly probably sidekick just so we can hang out

>Let's do an evil laugh together
>Controlling the biggest source of shitpost on Earth to whatever I want
>Getting to pilot a giant robot
>Forty cakes
Supervillain gf is the only good choice. Plus this

Super-villain for sure.

Sidekick I would just get bored of. Superhero I feel like eventually she would get bored of me. SV gf I would help with her evil plans and maybe try and soften her up a little so she wants to enslave cities instead of destroying them. I think we would be happy.

MOAR

>ywn be saved by your superhero gf

>donĀ“t worry, I brought my anti-crowbar suit

Don't make me fall for a stick figure user. Please.

Yeah. Or sidekick girl is just retarded.

the sidekick reminds me of something

What if she's your GF during the Injustice timeline?

AND PENNY WILL CRY BUT HER TEARS WILL DRY WHEN I HAND HER THE KEYS TO A SHINY NEW AUSTRALIAAAAAAA

You're not really committing any crime. You're just dating someone who is.

I guess supervillians will eventually need a heir, right?
Well, get to it!

I've been looking for a genderbent version of Doctor Horrible for my post here , but there aren't any good ones.

I'll take Finnish gf

sequel when
probably never joss you fucking hack

Didn't he say he was working on one?

Doubt we'll see it now that his feminist cred is kill though

Villain. I like evil women.

Invest in a combination lock for your crotchguard.

supervillain, no question.
i dig crazy chicks.

>inb4 she is a spider themed villianess and eats you after insemination

THICC super villain gf

it was in development hell last i knew

Alright, it's clear Supervillain GF is winning. Let's take what we have from this image and build her personality and backstory more.

>tragic backstory
>owns powerful technology such as giant robots and weapons
>has henchman
>made fun of as a kid
>totally into the villainy thing
>revolving door prison

That's a misconception. Female spiders don't eat the male unless it feels that it's life is threatened and that's only one species of spider.

post more

I require more of this meem Sup Forums

>sidekick plotting to kill you and take your spot
scary

supervillain is the only proper choice.

Oh fuck. What's the trope for demons with relationships, I need to know what I'd be in for.

>An unimaginably powerful higher form of life that deals gently with you and forms a close relationship

So, r63God?

That whole "I've been practicing my evil monologue" shit strikes me as she's rather awkward and only really expresses herself around bf and super hero.

She sacrifices you/eats you so that you two can become one, but it turns out it was all a lie in the first place.
Supervillain gf is still best gf. Especially when you consider, in classic supervillain fashion, she's going to steal demon gf's powers and play cosmic monopoly with you.

The superhero who is playing sidekick in order to free his people but is really the villain all along

>owns powerful technology such as giant robots and weapons
kid genius/tomboy
>made fun of as a kid
bullied by other girls for being a grease monkey. loses numerous 6 on 1 fights over the years.
>tragic backstory
no one helps her against her tormentors, especially not her "why can't you be normal" parents. she builds a power glove, but it malfunctions and it kills a bully. she runs away from home and turns to crime to survive.
became a good enough criminal to be financially stable and >has henchman
finally finds friends, family and acceptance in the villain community. also dream job, lets her continue tinkering with giant death robots all day.
hot reunion sex

More like Nylarthothep.

If you pick sidekick, she'll probably die to give you cheap character motivation.
If you pick superhero, you'll probably die to give her cheap motivation.
But with supervillain, neither of you will ever die. One or both of you will spend large amounts of time in prison, though.

I'd take supervillain. The giant robot is also nice.

>you will never rule the outback as a comfy supervillain family

>wanting to fuck an elder god thats still in human form
People with human fetish disgusts me

>Secret Wars super villain gf.
This is the only correct answer.

The mature man recognizes the futility of challenging Heaven

Supervillain gf

Instead of going the mad genius route, I vote for her being an evil corporate head, like a female Lex Luthor. A successful businesswoman in the light while that manages a villainous operation behind closed doors.

>not wanting to metaphorically and physically fuck the heavens
How can you even call yourself a man

>a cute girl will never steal forty cakes for you
Why even live?

>tfw no older-than-time color-consuming insanity-inducing nightmarish outer-space yandere elder goddess gf
Why even live?

>tfw no human bf(snack)

40 cakes won me over but sidekick girl is a close second.

Supervillain

Supervillain gf. No contest.

Asn't this supposed to have gotten an anime

it was shit and only available for phones

Shit taste user

>tfw no schrodinger gf
>tfw schrodinger gf

You're not the real Judge user. He doesn't get up this early.

Dude, talking back to a judge is illegal, do you /want/ to get yourself killed?

Nah, super genius should stay, it's part of the appeal. She /should/ have a island base that she claims is secret, but due to how noticeable it is /everyone/ sees it.

Will I get meat vision?

Villain because she'll prolly be like a dere gf to you. A horrible person to everyone but you. The juxtaposition is always nice to see and is the most interesting in stories.

>relationships with a judge are illegal
wouldn't she be guilty as well?

Supervillian GF would make a great movie

If by meat vision you mean your eyesight will be permanently enhanced so that you're forced to perceive every pulsing organ and twitching tendon in the life around you, then yes.

Really? Fucking really Sup Forums?

Not until/unless she's caught, and even if so, who's the Justice Dept. gonna believe, a seasoned street judge or a loony perp who's babbling some inane horseshit about fucking a Judge?

user. Mods are asleep. Show us what we want to see.

>tfw no Shub-niggurath gf

what's your problem fag

He's gay.

t. Streetlevel "hero"

You stupid losers are jerking it to stick figures, its pathetic.

>I'd be good friends with her hero, who would like me because I keep her somewhat under control,
sounds nice