ITT: you post how you feel about the military in your country

ITT: you post how you feel about the military in your country
>fight for the jews
>wives fuck black guys while they're deployed

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11524067
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ours is basically just a division of the U.S army

Our Bundeswehr lives on an annual budget of about 50 billion dollars. I don't know where that money is going but certainly not to the troops. Shitty equipment, broken equipment, scarce equipment, antique equipment, antique training methods ("urban warfare? lol we are training to defeat napoleon at waterloo. hide in the woods!"). etc.

We supposedly have one of the best special forces in the world, but the rest is utterly underwhelming.

Neutral.

They don't fight, but they have higher moral than the average huecuck

Dont underestimate fightings.

There are still forests in the world.

most moral army in the world :^)

>I don't know where that money is going
All those free submarines for our greatest ally are expensive, you know.

If they would be worthwhile they wouldve ousted merkel already and installed a military regime

>also no ammo
>not enough ammo for anything
>have to rotate tanks through units so everyone can drive them (not enough tanks)
>helicopters are shitty
>soldiers have zero motivation

we need the submarines to continue functioning as the only democracy in the middle east, mein freund

Yeah, it's not like you could pay for them or something. You guys almost have to file for bankruptcy.

Outdated tactics (retreat to alps and blow up infrastructure lol), average soldier is utterly useless (official estimate is 6 dead swiss for every enemy casuality) but we got more tanks than spain so thats nice.
If you need something to laugh at search for swiss army fails on jewtube.

>wives fuck black guys while they're deployed

Jokes on them, I'm not married.

Sounds right

That's why I wouldn't go fight and die for Obama in a foreign country.

Friendly reminder the highest cause of army suicides is coming home to find your wife in bed with jamal and being forced to pay for his children.

Its a dumpster fire

how do you feel about the fact that i will be immigrating to berlin in a few weeks to enjoy your free higher education?

>will soon fight against american fascist scum invading the leaf motherland
Sign me up.

>also no ammo
>not enough ammo for anything

This is the worst kek. I've been there for a whole year and had the opportunity to fire live rounds with the MG3 exactly ONCE. ONCE in a year. Soldiers that go into missions get a one week training course and that's it. How are we supposed to fight like that? Also the literally melting G36 which we also mysteriously don't have enough of. I've been an instructor for the last recruits before mandatory service was over and we didn't have enough guns. Please think about this. We didn't have enough guns in our army.

Speak for yourself Commie, I for one welcome our new American overlords. Imagine a USNA. We'd be unstoppable.

how do you feel about the fact that tons of muslims patrol our streets and would like to have their way with a jewish boy?
if they rob you or beat you up or even kill you they will only face minimal charges. police will probably not even really try to find them.
and these fucking musels are everywhere

>We lost to a bunch of emus

Why don't you have ammo?

Single life in the military is the best. Only a fucking cuck would enlist while he's married.

i ain't afraid of no muslims. killed my fair share, won't hesitate to kill more if needed

jelly desu.

Any stories?

DELETE THIS GOY

POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL
>POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL

Hiroshimoot can't afford to run Sup Forums no more, who should we shill to buy it?

VOTE NOW!!!!

strawpoll.me/11524067

>POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL.

Australia would not exist if it weren't for the military specifically the CMF. The military is held in very high regard here

That fat cunt that lives in nz

No money to buy enough of it when 50% of the budget is being flushed down the toilet in useless projects.

I'd much rather we don't go die in some hellhole. I want to live my boring routine life. Wake up, have breakfast, kiss the wife, go to work, come back, have dinner, fuck the wife, go to bed, repeat.

I don't want to go kill and die so some rich asshole can get more money.

I will join the italian's army very soon, but i don't really know his status. The only thing i know is that
in the 80' they were still using equipment of the world war 2.

>No ammo
>Sold all our tanks for next to nothing, now leasing tanks from the Germans
>Shitty equipment
>Only a few flightworthy F16s
>Still going on missions in Mali, Libya, Iraq etc even though there's no money for it

Troops are fed up with all this shit apparently. Commandos on mission in Mali said they couldn't even do their jobs properly due to lack of funding. Dutch armed forces are a laughing stock beggars' army.

>

Serbia: No conscription which is bad. But this means that they can train a smaller, supposedly better army to at least pave the way until conscription is re-introduced. Previous president sold military equipment and melted it as old iron, don't know how well equipped the army is.

Australia: I heard good things, Ill be joining in a few months then we'll see. The thing I like here is that the army is highly respected, anzac day is a big thing. Back in Serbia it's "oh we lost 1/3 of male population in WW1? just another day in the fatherland"

Most of the WW2 kit was barely used tbf

Pretty good.

>pic related