Mogadishu Somalia then

Fucking Googles, they just turn everything to shit everywhere ...

> Italian occupation lasted until 1941, yielding to British military administration. British Somaliland would remain a protectorate, while Italian Somaliland in 1949 became a United Nations Trusteeship under Italian administration, the Trust Territory of Somaliland.

> In 1960, the two regions united to form the independent Somali Republic under a civilian government.

> The Supreme Revolutionary Council seized power in 1969 and established the Somali Democratic Republic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well here we are fucked too ij south Africa to many poor googles wanting more gibs

black hawk down was comfy

Googles can't have nice things, they can't handle them. They do fine in small villages in the bush but cannot into civilization.

Why do blacks have to ruin everything. Look at Detroit, Oakland, Harlem, Philly, all of Africa. I don't understand and why do they have to follow whites everywhere:(

Not Mogadishu but you get the point.

Everywhere they go turns to shit, it's so predictable I don't know if it's sad or funny anymore.

source?

>14 posts by this ID
>18 posts in the thread

Another one, I think that's Angola.

Emipre of Dust, a pretty good documentary. Great banter. Eddy was a top lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s

Why did we let these savages into our countries. I so wish we picked our own damn cotton.

Where is this one from?

The Grande Hotel in Mozambique's coastal city of Beira.

Look up "Hotel Beira" in google, there are dozens of pictures.

Thanks.

Got any before & after's of Rhodesia?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo

Colonial era ruins in Grand Bassam, Ivory Coast.

Can attest to this

Eddy reminded me of Dr Manhatten from watchmen
>pic related

We really shot ourselves in the foot with the decolonization.
The world was never grateful enough for what we've done in Africa, and our weak leaders too spineless to bear the responsibility of it

Literally the dystopian ruins of civilization.