She literally has NO ass

She literally has NO ass...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frhC6b_gFFU
youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's why the batgirl is the best girl.

That's a good thing.

But she has legs for days.

Speaking of, when is she gonna show up?

Never.

Maybe she keeps her ass in hammerspace, too. Maybe her ass IS hammerspace.

Rogue if for fuck

Amy is for marriage

has the morphed body shape of this

Sticks is side-bitch

She's a cartoon character designed purposefully off-model.

I don't care. I like girls with no tits and no ass just as much as a girl with tits and ass. One of the many benefits of wanting to have sex with everything.

Is she whining she got free curves and breast augmentation?

Where are her toes?

D'ya think she got that echidna dick?

I don't know. That's official SEGA art.

S T I C C

Didn't you know? They put nanomachines in the silicon they use for said augmentations. Nanomachines that slowly take over your mind and turn you into a thoughtless bimbo that always and only follows the establishment!
WAKE UP!

The fuck is with fan artists giving Sonic characters human-looking feet anyway? Surely it makes more sense to look like every other god damn cartoon animal ie. the Looney Tunes?

When is Fang the Sniper going to show up.

Yeah but she has a cute tail that loves to be stroked.

all four heads

There's always been this drive to make female Sonic characters look more human-ish, stems from the fact they have to wear clothes while the males don't.

They can't jerk off to that. Weaklings.

That's kind of hot desu

>when there's fun

I wanted to post just that, but, as it turns out, hedgehogs do have pretty human-like feet in nature, just with claws.

That's a nice thread you have there, little furrrrry pincushions.

>Stroking on a small phallic object between a woman's legs.
Tell me more user.

>if you like big breasts it means you want to fuck your mother

What a fucking hack

It actually fuckin amazes me how little material there is of this ship. It's the perfect fucking setup. Buff, stoic warrior type dude with no social skills (living on an island and all) and the thicc, mischievous Catwoman-like chick who causaully flirts 24/7. I didn't really go through much sonic media but the ones where I've seen them (sonic adventure 2, sonic x) interact were pretty cute. Do they get any moments in Boom?

>plus size

He forced a cigar in his mouth after having oral cancer if I remember right. It wasn't addiction; it was habitism if not obsession with penis.

Liking breasts might have something to do with being breastfed or not, as liking as might have something to do with clinging to the mothers' legs; but that doesn't apply to everyone. Sometimes a tail is just a tail.

>Rouge in Boom
user...

>Admit it, Sonic - YOU'RE the one obsessed with ME! You're always getting up in MY grill, foiling MY plans...
>Pfft! I have plenty of other villains!
>cut to Nack looking at the phone, waiting for it to ring

Sorry, despite computer posting, something is "correcting" shit. Liking ass might have something to do with clinging to a mother's legs.

Or it could just mean you like ass; or like a healthy rump from an evolutionary perspective.

That's not what Off-Model means.

But according to Freud, EVERYONE loves phallus?

If they found a way to take this:
youtube.com/watch?v=frhC6b_gFFU
And put it into the show in ANY capacity, then Rouge can show up too.
Extremely different from the way she used to be, but they'll find a way.

what the shit they left out best girl, but they included fucken edge master here...

Is she going to cut a cake?

Yeah, but he's only the second most popular character in the entire canon

Why does Shadow look so feminine in that pic?

>when the see your

Their designs really do not work together (unlike, say, Rouge and Shadow's) and their interactions rarely amount to anything beyond basic Batman/Catwoman "apprehending a hot thief" routine. The actual Batman and Catwoman have long since moved on for that routine.

It might work better if they ever introduce Rouge in Boom, since Boom Knuckles is actually lovable and fresh as a character.

>Extremely different from the way she used to be

I bet she'd be all over him. Like they had to pry her off with a crowbar.

They only have the license for characters they've shown so far (Vector pretty much being them throwing you guys a bone) and the series isn't getting a third season. If this show was 2D it might have happened, but 3D is expensive and their budget is tight.

That's strange indeed, considering that the two have mostly appeared together since their first appearance.

Beat me to it, you git.

The stray quills remind you of eyelashes and most Sonic characters have cute/feminine features.

Makes sense.
Thank you doctor, what would I do without you?

>thighhighs
>dangerously short skirt
>no panties

Boom Amy is lewd!

Yess! The fabled CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

They both change for the better because of each other. And before that they could squabble and tease each other for laffs. Perfect. Or would be.

Doesn't change the fact that he's shit. Case in point:

Boom Amy is the best version of the character

What's your case? That Robotnik said the phrase from the first post you quoted?

>little material there is of this ship

Only if you mean official.

Doesn't stop her from being best girl

Well, she's the main girl.

The case is that this show doesn't need the fuckin black and red linkin park reference on the show when you have a superiour villain like Robotnik

She's got a tail, not many options for panties

these twin iris cyclopses never appealed to me

whats worse, their young eventually become a uni-eye over time

my only thoughts as to how this works, I turn to preying mantis eyes as they can clearly have a retina following you through a oblong shape, no reason there can't be two

Does Sonic actually say that?

real hedgehogs have white fur around their eyes, I always just assumed their eyes were hidden/broken up by white fur.

>Their eyelids close over the bridge of their nose, over fur
I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

3d budget and design limitations

It's not the most sound theory admittedly

It's a cartoon thing, like Mickey Mouse. They close their eyes both ways depending on what the artist feels is most appropriate.

Knuckles and Rouge being a thing stopped being a thing after Sonic Adventure 2. The last flag wave it got was a quick bit in the ending of Sonic Heroes, but since then there's no connection between the two.

I'm pretty sure in the original concept art it was fur around his eyes, and not huge uni-eyes.

Oh yeah, I know. It's the same with how cartoon Joker having a perfect copy of his face on cards wouldn't work so well if it was live action. I'm fine with the eyes just not making sense in real life, but if we try to explain it, it won't make sense either way.

Sticks is perfect. I want a Quiverfull waifu :(

cinnamon bun class

But Robotnik barely ever acts like a true villain in that show. Which was the point of the Shadow episode: Robotnik pulls out Shadow because "he's the second-most popular character of all CANON", Shadow acts like a serious villain in Boom-verse at Robotnik's behest, but because this is Boomverse and it doesn't take itself seriously, Robotnik ends up screwing up his own plan by fanboying over Shadow.

Boom is a tongue-in-cheek, meta show, and Shadow's appearance was part of its commentary on itself (with Robotnik playing the part of overzealous fandom that ends up ruining its own fun). Rarely do the make genuine action adventure episodes.

Heck, If Rouge appeared, I imagine it'd either be a commentary on sexualizing cartoon characters... Or a sitcom where, say, Rouge and Shadow/Robotnik/Dave the Intern end up being the cool couple at the prom, dethroning Amy and Sonic, who now have to compete and give themselves hilarious makeovers trying to be "cooler", all of it leading towards some sort of moral about "being yourself", only for a gag ending with Knux stealing Rouge and being crowned as the homecoming king or whatever.

>you will never help Sticks fight the lamestream media and wake up the sheeple
Why even live, bros?

I've read something alone those lines, and it makes sense. I think it just wasn't translated well, and either through miscommunication or because "eh, this looks kinda neat," they ended up with the big single white plane of an eye.

Kind of explains why only the hedgehog characters have it, too.

no idea

Thumbnail made me think "oh great, yet another piece of Sonic fan art where the anatomy looks way too humanoid". The speech bubble redeemed it though, it's perfectly in-character.

Let Mike Pollock explain to you why Shadow appeared in the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc

How can he get away with making fun of both the people who pay him money and the fanbase and still not appear like a total cunt

Maybe should just admit defeat and go the Duck Tales way.

What a fucking skank

What're they gonna do, replace him?

If Rouge was in SB, would her arms be white?

>If Knuckles could work out his legs
Every fucking time

before anyone asks, NO this is not concept art of her in Boom.

you guys ever try to fuck a girl with long legs doggy style?
>i couldn't reach

>you guys ever try to fuck
You lost me.