Welp, he just lost my vote

Welp, he just lost my vote...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just gained mine

One fuck off aussie and two even if you could vote Trump has to pander a bit to win. Christian Repub voters love israel pander

>Australia
>lost my vote
ok ctr

Be a proud white goy and support ((Israel))

Well Neera could be stating the fact that most Israeli men are dropping out much like the Western men are now. The state of that country has declined because of feminishits having power. They are feeling it now like we have over the last few decades with the rise of those turds.

You can't not be a politician and not suck up to the Israeli lobbyists.

Their wall is pretty inspiring.

honestly at this point I feel like the hatred of muslims on this board has become stronger than the hatred of israel. Honestly if the israelites are just killing muslims it's hard to bring up a good argument against israel

Captcha: Goldberg speaks

Israel is the only country where Nationalism isn't a dirty word. I would love for America to be more like Israel. Minus the jews, of course.

If we were just as half as shrewd as the skypes we wouldn't be in this mess.

still better than hillary

also this

> surrounded by mudslime savages
> blowing them the fuck out left and right
> not inspiring

DELETE THIS

>supporting israel
>bad
You do know that israel is ran by the little jews? People like soros hate israel. They literally hang mudslims and crush them constantly in war. being anti-israel is practically siding with muslims and big bank jews,

Donald ((Trump))

Good goy, vote for him.

This. also heads up 4 incomong shariah police

D R O P P E D

>implying it isn't an ol' switcharoo to give the Jew a false sense of security

>Hating on based Israel
Kek at CTR

>Australia

It's cool.

Fuck off, European/American kikes =/= Israeli kikes.

I prefer Israeli's over 99% of all other immigrants. Most of the ones I know personally are smart, look white, hardworking, don't take shit from anyone and are 100% conservative. Plus, they despise Muslims more than anyone else.

I don't agree with fighting Israel's wars but I do think the people for the most part are good. They are the only bulwark against Muslim horde in the middle east.

I agree, it is best if all the jews just fuck off back to israel and leave everybody alone

Israelites> Ashkenazi.

You call this a shitpost?

>lost my vote
>Australia

Trump is out-jewing the jew

Have faith

>all Israeli Jews I know are conservative and hate mudshits
>all ashkenazi Jews I know are mega PC liberals

Really activates the neurons

Divide and conquer. Trump is furthering the divide between the zionist and globalist jews. He's playing this amazingly.

>he doesn't support America's greatest ally
OY VEY IT'S ANODDA SHOA

>BASED ISRAEL
WE GOT A MOST VALUABLE GOY HERE!

According to samuraiman there are about 2-3 million good jews. You know, the ones that aren't hellspawn.

you know that a lot of israeli jews are actually ashkenazi jews? Fucking burgers man....

Good goy

But seriously though, if he also thinks about Poland this way then he has my support... -Pole living in Cuckmenistan

Israel is inspiring to be honest senpai:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

>Sup Forums is pro-Jew now
Take enough blue pills and this happens.

>flag

I'm sure he was only talking about their wall

>Sup Forums before
>"ISRAEL IS THE GREAT SATAN, THE ENEMY OF AMERICA AND EUROPE AND THE WHITE MAN, FUCK ISRAEL"

>Sup Forums today
>"israel is our greatest ally, godemperor trump said they are the best country in the world, i love israel"

And people say Sup Forums hasn't changed for the worse.

The only inspiring thing i can find in israel is the borders, and that's depressing.

Right CTR, I guess you've got used to our meta now?

Noone thinks he's a WN, he is a temporairy solution though.

>invent the Uzi
>run around rekting ragheads with said Uzi

Inspires the fuck out of me brother

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is satire

Israel >>>>>>> disapora

I don't mind israel at all

That was before Sup Forums knew about the Zionist / Diaspora schism and how Israeli anons are based

>le pol is 1 consistent person meme

trump is a jew himself (and its great).

The wall inspires me every single day.

>He's not a politician, he says whatever he wants!
>user, of course he has to suck the Jewish cock!!!11!!

Fuck this board

Zionism has been used for nefarious purposes in geopolitics but it is fundamentally ethno-nationalism and very much compatible with the Sup Forums mindset.

Israel is okay. It's a confinement area.

They're an ethnostate that zealously guards their people. How is that not inspiring?

Sup Forums is lost. The Jews from /r/The_Donald have taken over.

it's wonderful how the Jews have concentrated themselves in a single area.

Is there proof that Israelis are as scummy as American Jews?

>the only country that doesn't suck muslim cock like Europe and USA
>not inspiring
top cuck

>Welp, he just lost my vote...

Good thing you cannot vote, thumbdick.

So the Palestinian killings won't stop even if trump wins. Looks like zionists win evry fucking time.

HAHAHAHA You trumpers keep running out of memes. Now Trump loves jew dick.

no group of people is as scummy as the members of that group become when they have "American" added to their name.
c.f. Asian-Americans

Malcolm X exposed the Nose too

>Him not feel inspiring the great wall of Israel.

>he doesnt find a pri eugenics police state that kills blacks and muzzies inspiring
Fuck off shill

>So the Palestinian killings won't stop
why would yo ever want them to stop

>now
He always has. You can't enter ZOG without paying your dues to our jewish masters.

they might jews but at least they're not muslim

>putting all jews in one country of their own
literally Hitler's idea

This mental gimnastics to justify now that Trump is sucking jew cum, when all you trump supporters have been basing your shitty memes on "kill the jews" HAHAHA

Fuck off kike

Doesn't he mean Palestine?

so tump supporters who has been memeing about trump nazi pepes has been living a lie then? sad.

>t-trump is not part of the establishment!

I just can't tell if everyone here is serious or not anymore.

Israel is different than American Jews (Soros)

Basically. He might end NAFTA and kick out illegals, which would be great but America will still be 60% and dropping.

Oh well

His kids are married to Jews, he's given several pro-Jew speeches etc.

Trump isn't a perfect candidate, but he's one of the best we've had in a long time. And if he succeeds in building the wall, deporting the illegals, and draining the swamp of corruption, then he's basically laid the foundation of an even better candidate to come along.

To be fair, their military victories in the early history of the country are arguably inspiring, winning in the face of seemingly insurmountable adversity and all that.

Fucking jews.

Yeah, satanic zionism is very inspiring. Its so inspiring with ISIS killing innocent people, refugees coming here and raping, plundering. Its so inspiring that kikes control the media, control the bank, brainwashing us, keep telling that ebin lie about the 600 gorillion jews that never died. Its so inspiring that Nazis (the people who tried to save us) died.. SO INSPIRING
ISRAEL IS BASED XD

JES UFUCKING HEACHRAIRT!!%"#%&

CTR OP not knowing the difference between nationalist Jews and Globalist Jews.

Try harder OP.

LOL Trump is a kike loving sellout. He will build a wall make American taxpayers pay for it then make it so Mexicans can enter easier legally.

Can't complain about the legal migrants or you will look racist

le trendy israel is different from american jews
le trendy george soros meme
fuck off

Jews are digusting parasites, and yes, they can get cured, but if they dont wanna get cured they should be killed

Nationalist Jews = Torah
Globalist Jews = Atheism and Talmudism.
All Hasidic Jews support Globalism against all cultures except their own.

this is a CTR/Stormweenie thread.

The Jews who want to stay behind their walls are not our enemy.

The ones promoting subversion are.

>zionist jews are good and globalist jews are not

>The ones promoting subversion are.
They're one and the same. Fuck off JIDF

>squatter detected.

Being realistic, he, like most people, still don't know the truth of the Jews and the "holocaust". Especially considering his generation.

OOGA BOOGA 60% STORMWEENIE CTR OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT, OOGA BOOGA, MUH TRUMP , OOGA FUCKING BOOGA

Just shut the fuck up already

Huh. You're right.

Those jews are supposedly not your enemy yet they work with diaspora jews and force you to send them billions of $ in aid.

I can't believe this is real. Too many same shitty posts. Must be JIDF

He's talking about Israel's border wall

Mental gymnastics

He just likes their wall, m8. Now that they have one, maybe we can stop giving them 8 billion a year and invest that money in a wall of our own. To be reimbursed by Mexico, of course.

>there are people on Sup Forums who think jews and (((the jew))) are the sane group of people
sad really

Welp, if I were American I'd absolutely vote Trump now.

Btw, we are the jews now. Another reason to vote the god emperor.

1. Build wall
2. Remove kebab
3. Remove merchant

Oh hey Ahmed, how are you enjoying Germany?

Oy vey Trump won't like that..Trump says Israel is inspiring and must be protected. And to protect Israel you must give shekels and foreskins

Just a short reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

Israel is extreme right and conservative. They literally genocide niggers and arabs.

Fuck off. If you believe in the jew world order you understand that mainstream elections are a FRAUD

bix nood ahmed

you have the intelligence of a 12 year old, calling people names like a fucking retard
jesus christ, pro-israel people honestly piss me off