Unlikeable main characters thread

for those who like steven.
why?

Wait, people don't like Harold and his beard?

They mindbreak their teacher to fight in his undies.

fuck off,they where likeable as fuck in the movie
his pacifism and good nature doesnt bother me.

What. It's a reasonable fetish, user.

Yes, and?

> Pacifism & Good Nature
Fuck you, fag.

Gotcha covered.

didn't these two took the time to evaluate if they've gone too far and decided they haven't?

>pacifism
Steven has resorted to violence several times.
Straight up skewered a bitch once.

I want mom to leave

And you can't say it's because he's the last bastion against homosexuality.

He genuinely cares for the people around him and tries to stay upbeat despite how extremely fucked up his life is.

John IS canonically accepting of Rose being gay, though.

I hated this show and a good 50% of the reason is this fucker

Which they then immediately regret and try to reverse the process, at least in the first book. Yeah they act a little more shitty in the movie by trying to use hypnosis to make Krupp do what they want. But they still do try to set things right by the end.

>kind and friendly
>tries his best to find the good in everyone
>is very patient
>puts others before himself
>tries his best to keep his emotions together for the sake of others, despite his mother putting him in an extremely awful situation, and immature adult figures surrounding him

gonna need you to cite a source on that, douchenozzle.

t. adult

>t. Shitty adult

Daily reminder: Unlikable doesn't automatically mean badly written.

All five of the kids next door, actually, the adults made more sense.

makes sense
in the original pitch, the KND were supposed to be the villains

He's honestly the reason I think I keep coming back.

>Legitimately the only wholly good person in the show next to Garnet, who's probably going to be ruined later, and Connie
>Shields are pretty cool
>Cries far too much, but when the chips are down, is not a pussy and will go to great lengths to get things done
>Always strives to be a great person, even tried to sacrifice himself for something his mom did that she couldn't answer for anymore
>Has been shown to be getting increasingly fed up with how shitty people can be sometimes

He's at least a 7 to 8/10 in a show full of 4/10s, and honestly I want to see more of him and fuck his face so that his spit regrows my foreskin

He used to be good. Despite being inexperienced and sensitive, he was more willing to fight more, and he was more proactive. He was a kid, but he was able to bring out the best in the gems.

Now all he does is cry, act like an idiot and be oversensitive, with minor moments of competency in Steven Bombs. But he used to be good, and he'll sometimes slip into his old self.

yep

Which one?

>mfw there are people that like him simply because he's top tier chubby shota fap material

get the fuck outta here Krupp

it's been so long since I read HS, what did John do? I remember liking him even if he was kind of just there to go through the motions and shit

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

He just goes through the motions. That's all he does. To the very end.

No Mabel either

I don't really understand the raging hateboner people have for Mabel.

Because I like her.

Go to bed, Melvin.

note the filename

Then you are part of the problem.
Mabel is a SJW cuckqueen shit character ree

He'd be fine if his powers were less OP

Just saw the movie last night, I liked them.

And No matter how much Sup Forums whines, I still like Steven.

This sounds like a lot of fun

I liked his character when I thought he was a realistically written ten-year-old, then I realized he was supposed to be 14.

didn't Disney himself say that he thought Peter was unlikable or am I just pretending to remember that

I fucking love Entrée, he's so stupid and rude it's almost endearing and always hilarious

Only the Straya one was unlikeable for me, he was just stupid and whined all the time

autism

FUCK OFF LEE

t. former KND operative

>part of the problem.
That's SJW speak, you commie.

>Kenny trying to help the KND
>They reject his help
>Chimpy makes noises
>KND tells Chimpy to come aboard
>Chimpy ruins the KND's missions.
>KND somehow find a way to blame on Kenny for their failure.

>unlikable main characters
>no Greg Heffley
What kinda drugs are you on, Sup Forums?

Greg is a relatable character to most of Sup Forums population

I've seen occasional discussion over whether he's worse than Mabel

Only when he's forced to. He genuinely hates fighting gems and just wants to reason with them, but if he has no choice, then the job must be done.

>the Rocket Monkeys not posted yet

Come on, guys.