Apologize

Apologize.

Not yet I wont

he looks kind of sensitive but scary because he probably knows this and is more deranged because of it

This.

He literally did the one thing that could possibly swing the election for Trump at this point. You apologize right now.

I'll apologize when Trump wins

Do you guys think he initially let Clinton off the hook because he was paid off or because he (or his family) was threatened?

I feel like it was threats, not money.

lol hes just covering his ass because he knows trump will win

so sorry

will give immunity to even moar hillgawgs
>pussy

Fuck that, he could have locked her up the first time around, he needs to be strung up with her.

I feel like, at first, he let her walk because he thought it was the best thing to do for his country, because he distrusted Trump, but after seeing lie after lie coming from Clinton, and having seen some himself in the investigation, he suddenly realized what he had become and decided to turn back to the greater good, like Vador at the end of the last Star Wars.

That time Trump said "because you'd be in jail," hurt Clinton really badly. This is all just a stunt so they can find her innocent and they can (((fact check))) Trump and call him a conspiracy theorist.

Cap this.

>inb4 this was comey
>comey shitposts on pol when he's alone at nights
>comey cares
>come home comey

Sorry

This, they threatened his family

comey pussy forced to do this because #Draftourdaughters meme taking off

False flag set to distract

>nothing to see here

And then she got knocked up by web abd then we got chelsea, full circle

not yet weasel, you got a lot to make up for

This isn't reddit.
Stop

Formatting

Shit

A

Retard

This is foolish. He knew from the start. We all did.

He's merely seeing he's hitched his wagon to the wrong horse. He's probably just trying to keep his job.

This. FBI is a joke. These political hacks didn't change their minds or their hearts or whatever. They are either doubling down on corruption or trying to cya now that the wind is changing.

He's probably just trying to look impartial.

>he was on our side all along
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N