Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man

>"Oh boy! Zdarsky is writing a Spidey book?!! Now we can support an alternative to Slott's shitty book!"
>It's somehow worse than Slott's ASM
How did this happen???

Stop reading capeshit.

>people thinking Chip Zdarksy is a good writer
So unfunny it's fucking painful, Marvel is a lost cause.

If you have anything on your pull list other than Punisher: The Platoon and X-Men: Grand Design from Marvel Comics, you are doing it FUCKING WRONG

>write Deadpool
>draw Spiderman

>Peter owning Riri
I see nothing wrong with this.

Stop reading Marvel.

>FCBD promises back to basics Spidey with Vulture and MJ in the preview
>Fucking Riri, some random girl OC, and Tinkerer's new brother in the first two issues

This bothered me more than anything

What the fuck happened to Adam Kubert, holy shit.

But also this All capeshit is shit.

I like Zdarsky. Sup Forums can suck my dick. Bring on the (you)s.

I liked the first arc of Sex Criminals, his Howard the Duck had a few moments but other than that he seems to be pretty shit m8.

Punisher is for edgelords and Muties are fucking shit.

>Punisher is for edgelords

Haha, isn't he such a fascist character? Upboated!

She's my wife.

Looks like he's trying to channel JRJR?

Creators, not characters famalam.

Unpopular opinion, but I liked his Star-Lord. It was a vast improvement from Humphries'.

>hurr durr that's a low bar

No shit, but he touched on some things that are very important about the character, like Quill being a Cosmic drifter. Yeah, Quill finally found a purpose in 2008 with the GOTG, but historically he has lnng been something of a wanderer. In his classic stories, despite ostensibly serving as some kind of space cop, he has no official jurisdiction and no oversight, so he really just drifts from place to place, causing as many problems as he solves, upending the social order across worlds, and then just moving on. Later on Gladiator busted him out of prison and he joined up with the Shi'ar, then the next time we saw him he was with the UF, then he moved onto the Kree and caused the Phalanx invasion. I appreciated that Zdarsky highlighted his tendency to run away.

Is Riri suppose to be retarded?

To be fair edgelords are the most likely people to appreciate Punisher;

Why did you asks that user?

The creator doesn't matter if the subject doesn't interest you.

Reeree is slang for "retarded", so yeah.

She attacked someone for asking for an Autograph, someone who just said he would do her no harm.

He was going to arrest her.

Zdarsky sucks

Until he noticed she wasn't the other Iron Man

spiderfags are incapable of being happy until OMD is retconned.

Oh this, so much this
And the funniest thing in all of this is that RYV is boring as fuck, but they'll still say that it's amazing no matter what

Oh, You are right, maybe she hates spider-man?

>RYV is boring as fuck,

I think it is too fanfic, the daughter of peter parker got no personality other than "YEAH! I'm your daughter!"

He's trying too hard to be witty and quirky. That small recap at the start of the comic shows that.

I don't want quirky Spidey anymore. I want him to look badass. I want to see him school some newfag hero shitting on him with all his experience.

>your average capeshitfag

>He's trying too hard to be witty and quirky.

I think he can be funny, but yeah, sometimes I start feeling that from his comics. And even some stuff he wrote online 10 years ago.

More like
>your average Spideyfag
Seriously, all they want is for Spider-man to be the biggest, toughest motherfucker in the entire Marvel universe. It's pretty pathetic.

>Stark built auto locking knees in his suits to prevent this

but didn't he build or atleast help build that armor, why the fuck would he forget that?

Fuck off, no one likes seeing their favorite character being a complete shitter.

>being a characterfag

t. Marvel shills

>Not being a characterfag

How am I being a shill, Spideyfag? All I'm saying is that your fanbase is fucking pathetic, always asking for Spider-man to be the strongest character in all of Marvel.

Characterfags are like the lowest class of comic book readers. You're second class citizens.

I just want frivolous and fun adventures
give me more Hookys

i think RYV kinda proves that retconning OMD isn't going to magically make things better

Being a comic reader isn't some amazing honorable thing anyway. Being elitist about it is kinda retarded.

It's more like Peter's been doing this for ~13 years in universe and we want to see stories where he doesn't act like he's still new to the game.

#3 had him showing up to the Kingpin's house ready to kick ass when he should know that's not how the Kingpin operates because he's been foiling Kingpin's plans for literally over a decade. Daredevil is probably the only one who knows the Kingpin better than Peter and yet he shows up and does the number one rookie mistake?

That would be like watching an NBA All-Star game and one of the players just fucking forgets he's supposed to dribble the ball.

That girl is filling in her eyebrows poorly.

>Motherfuckin' Spidey asks you to give your signature for a kid he knows
>Rush him and yell that adults are stupid

What the flying fuck? Are the writers intentionally making us see Riri as a complete imbecile?

>How am I being a shill, Spideyfag?

You complain about "characterfags" while ignoring that this book isn't good for other reasons, just like you've always done in other threads. You fucking shill.

First Zdarsky Spider-man thread I've been in, but sure, keep up those conspiracy theories, champ.

If I was talking about Zdarsky Spider-Man threads only, I would've said so, illiterate.

Then I have no idea what you're talking about, since it should come off as obvious from my posts that I'm not fond of Spider-man at all and therefore I don't tend to frequent Spider-man threads.

Wake me up when Spydey is written decently

How long until Riri dies a gruesome death?

This seems perfectly in character for Peter.

One page later he's riding on her back on the way to NYC literally going "wheeeeeeeeeeee" like an autistic child. That's more Deadpool than Spidey.

Characterfags are degenerates

Stop crying shill for every fucking thing.

Are you kidding? This page is great.

Its' current year. We use shill and cuck when we don't like things, context or accuracy doesn't matter, get used to it.

Sure, if it were Deadpool.

Kind of yeah.

This is so fucking embarrassing, no wonder the sales sunk like a stone.

Hm it would maybe work a little better with deadpool.

Deadpool is the most popular so I guess they're just writing Deadpool into comics along with the several Deadpool and Deadpool knockoff comics.

did they really need that snide comment about captain america?

Pure Cringe.

Why doesn't Marvel just make Peter in Highschool instead of making him a retarded manchild?

What about Gwenpool???????

Ditto.

t. Zdarsky

Gwenpool is alright I guess

flatscan subhuman

>Muties are fucking shit

Hi Ike! Shouldn't you be preparing for the Inhumand IMAX premiere?

Why hasn't Disney forced them to put Peter in Highschool?