I hereby exercise my executive privilege and pardon Hillary Clinton of all current and future crimes...

I hereby exercise my executive privilege and pardon Hillary Clinton of all current and future crimes. Please continue on with the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/07/preemptive_presidential_pardons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga pls.

That'd be an admission of guilt tho

cmon dude. if he pardons before the election Hillary drops ten points and loses

He pardons her.

But the rope cares not for who hangs from it, just that someone hangs.

HES BUSY HELPING FLOOD VICTIMS.

If it's obvious they actually have dirt on Hillary, and a Trump presidency seems likely, this is exactly what will happen. She'll hold a press conference where she says something like "I did some things with my emails I wasn't supposed to", and Obama will pardon her. His legacy will be destroyed anyway if Trump wins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

>how to start an insurrection in one easy step

and bam, Trump wins in a landslide

>pardoned
>future crimes

Uhhhh

>and future crimes

You can't pardon for future crimes

if he did that the people would march right into the oval office and put his nigger monkey head on a pike for public display just like roman times

and he fucking knows it too.

Trump: My first official act as president will be to rescind any and all executive pardons concerning Hillary Clinton and her private email server, and...AND I will also open an investigation into the activities of the previous administration.

yet he'll do it anyway

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/07/preemptive_presidential_pardons.html

You can't pardon a motherfucker for future crimes, esp not if youre

FUCKING IMPLICATED IN THEM

GET REKT FAGGETS

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON CTR

GAME OVER FUCKERS

Comey: "YOU KNOW HOW WE FUGGEN DO SENPAI"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAaAa

OOOOHHH, I WISH YOU FUCKIN WOULD, CTR

I WISH YOU FUCKIN WOULD

Enjoy your last moments of freedom before we lock your faggot ass in prison 8D 8D 8D

YOU READY TO GET PIMPED OUT BY THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD FOR CIGARETTES?!?!?! NO!??! TOO BAD

Can't stop impeachment.