Nigerian Refugee AMA

Im a nigerian refugee in germany being a refugee from poveety and war
Ask me anything

As a slav, from a nigger to a nigger.
Tell me, are white German women that desperate for real men? Might as well take em here, I find it hardly disgusting anyone to fuck a refugee, especially a nigger.

Only the fat ones at the refugeecenter

Is Europe what you expected? Are you dissapointed or is it like you imagined?

what are the main problems of nigeria? tribalism and the civil war?

War in Nigeria?
How come?

how big is your dick

why did you come here and didnt stay in any other nation that you most likely have crossed?

do you think you are welcome here?

is this bait?

It is very cold already and its only october language is hard and we dont get much money to buy new clothes

role playing sure is fun.

It's full of niggers.

Click on a post's number so it appears in the box you use to write the post with two arrows in front of it like everyone else is doing so we know who you're replying to.

Do u say fuck Muhammad and shit on quran?

I just want to say, don't let anyone put you down. You are human, and you deserve happiness like anyone else born on this planet. Nationalism is ignorance. The people on this board are fat, white, unsuccessful people who are miserable with their lives and project their fears and short comings on the vunerable.

refugee from poverty.
you fucking disgust me, you opportunistic piece of shit.

Why is there rampant poverty in Nigeria when it has the 10th most oil in the world?

Because the means of production and distribution are controlled by the wealthy imperialists who serve the 1st world nations only.

Which one are you fleeing from? Poverty or war? I'm sure the Economist told me Lagos was a booming city full of skyscrapers.

I will give it seven months before you get comfortable and forget that the white man allowed you in their country as a guest.

You will be screaming racism and fuck whitey in a very short while and at the same time forget that you ran away from your corrupt government and savage brethren.

I spit in every Zimbabweans face that I encounter here. I always ask them what did they do to prevent their country going down the shitter and the answer is always nothing.

So what did you do to prevent Nigeria becoming a shit hole?