Stronger Together #26 /ST/

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON MAKING MEMES READ THESE AND STICK TO THE FORMAT
KEEP THIS GOING TIL THE 8TH

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC
INCLUDE THE IMWITHHERLOGO
INCLUDE THE ENLISTING WEBSITE
INCLUDE “Paid for by Hillary for America”

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

PREVIOUS THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

if can translate to spanish can make spanish one 2

>its a Sup Forums fucks up a perfect plan episode

hair is good

TOO MUCH HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE.

FIRE EVERYTHING

aaaand this one because can tag to FBI emails trend

album of 150 so far
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj

We need to also make some anti memes to provide controlled opposition. (Anti war)

WE ENTER PART 2, JOIN #NOTHERWAR AND STOP #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS
WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT TRUMP COMES OUT OF THIS AND WINS
STOP THESE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS THREADS, WE ARE FUCKING UP

REMINDER: #DraftOurDaughters is not a forced meme. It is reality.

Draft our daughters: Column

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

H.R.4478 - Draft America's Daughters Act of 2016

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

Why Clinton's plans for no-fly zones in Syria could provoke US-Russia conflict

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?

Clinton: Treat cyberattacks 'like any other attack'

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack

A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria

Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/

Hawkish Hillary Clinton: Let’s “ring China with missile defense” to protect against North Korea

salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/

Clinton calls for new National Service Reserve during Florida swing

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/

Hillary Clinton Announces New National Service Reserve,ANew Way for Young Americans to Come Together and Serve Their Communities

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

This one's been getting censored. It has several advantages.
>good for posting in schools because graduation
>inoculates Trump from "dudger" because "exempt"
>graduation is way more relatable than soldier images
>not only female but a minority, with a white female visible too
>students tend to be blue-pilled, they are a perfect target

PHASE 2 PHASE 2 PHASE 2.

Meme anti-war, blood and suffering.

And another one

JOIN PHASE TWO
JOIN IT YOU FUCKS

IGNORE THIS SHILL, I REPEAT:

IGNORE THIS SHILL

chill with the all caps bros

Here's a slightly more wordy version.

but why WW3?
>Because her emails aren't our business
KEK KEK KEK

I MADE THE LAST 5 STRONGER TOGETHER THREADS YOU IDIOT, IM NOT A SHILL

yeah, now put hillary in illuminati blood ritual meme with talmund, celebrating war and death

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

from a bong no less
bin that hate speech already

Its habbening

Then let me explain it to you you literal fucking retard.

>NotHerWar

Now break that down. Not. Her. War.

The implication being she doesn't own the war. She doesn't have culpability. So you are either a shill or you are just about the dumbest motherfucker on the internet.

Even if you don't mean it in the sense of "Not Her Way" per no culpability, that's how it will come off to 99% of normies, especially anyone already predisposed to voting for her.

So fuck off.

BE SURE TO NOT USE SMOKING GUN USERNAMES YOU FAGGOTS

wtf is he doing?

Well, Israel is inspiring. The kikes aren't.

I call this a success. Just need some more made in spanish.

Trump love joos!

Trump love everyone!

I fail to see any problem

The real Israel is the body of Christendom. Trump knows this.

Tried making some OC.

Trying to swing the kike vote, duh

"A vote for Hillary is a vote for me to fulfill my dream of dying for my country"

Any suggestions or is this ready to go? Not QUITE sure about the H, thought it might be a nice association to see it pointed to the distant explosion.

kek

Semper Fi is a marine thing and thats an army uniform. Make sure they look real.

Trying to become president, obviously. Are you one of these retards who complain that he isn't tweeting "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!" ....?

Like normies can tell the difference.

nice

If you make them too real, they become real adverts. I've already seen libs praising some of the too subtle ones as empowering.

too many words, needs to be short and sweet
also the ! marks dont work either
it reeks of satire, you cant really have the saudis there either

these things should be subtle, the 'middle eastern allies' line is enough, dont force it with explicit mentions of saudis

THIS IS MEMETIC WARFARE !

Team Up and Coordinate:

-Able team: LURK for any Clinton's quotes, or army quotes, or pictures of woman in the army, post here !

-Baker team: PHOTOSHOP and FIX meme below average
>tl;dr Hillary want war with Russia, use appropriate color

-Charlie team: SPREAD the meme to twitter, reddit, make facebook page, instagram, tumblr, etc
>include the word "LEAK" (leaked from hillary's emails)

-Dog team: CTR, lurk any post posted by Charlie team and follow it up, comment on it, debate if necessary.
>see above include "LEAK"

-Fox team: KEEP THE SPIRIT UP for your fellow brothers, lurk for any triggered comments at twitter, triggered news, post here

It's working... Unbelievable

Here's my attempt.

A large amount of them can when its that obvious.

LMAO nice

So basically, Sup Forums had an ingenious plan to sabotage Hillary by bringing her war hawk image to the forefront and by pushing the idea that women would have to be drafted by putting out "positive" DraftOurDaughters hashtag...and spergs out, fucks up, and starts filling these images with cuck memes and alerting the left to the false flag?

Awesome job you fucking idiots. Holy shit. I feel bad for whoever thought this idea up. It almost seems like you guys intentionally sabotaged it.

here u go

These threads are really starting to die huh.

This is... fucking brilliant.

I'm so proud of you, Sup Forums.

At the begging they used Nazi trophy weapons to fight. Even armed women.
how tough is that?

I assume 26 threads in a row would eventually slow down.

Fucking gold

yeah... i had to sleep for a few hours

soz

A brand new one.

Damn, I'm retarded.

Weeeeeeew lads

More of this pls

Just a bit of an update:
We've done well so far. Ritetag has the tag at estimates of 754 uniques per hour, 1.4 mil hashtag exposure per hour and 3300 retweets per hour.

I'd ignore the hashtag exposure figure just because of previous MSM coverage during the universal selective service vote.

Good job guys.

>men are just better equipped for some things

Like being Commander in Chief.

Is this real???

This is top tier.

Good.

#DraftOurDaughters is more effective psyops, user. #FightForHer isn't as unappealing.

A bit wordy.

How about:
>I'll become a citizen
>By defeating Russia's

ohgodmyballs.gif

FB /FightForHer2016

Tell me what you think so far anons

Do women in the Army get their hair cut? All I know is that USMC basic they can keep it

Any Britbongs/Europeans in on this? I've fired up an old Twitter account I never used.

> Warning: Don't use any accounts that you've been posting Sup Forums-based shit from!
> Find a Hillary-supporter looking pic, I've found myself a numale with a pudding face, piggy eyes and problem glasses.
> When choosing men, choose unattractive men. This will make the ideas even less appealing as women are more inclined to agree with men they find attractive.
> Go to Photoshop or the free online version, Pixlr, and INVERT THE IMAGE HORIZONTALLY!!! This will prevent the image being backtraced to the actual person (through Tineye and such) who could refute they have posted it. They may have an instagram/Pinterest which they have these pics open to the public, as well as other social media platforms.
> Use the official hashtags like #ImWithHer as well as #DraftOurDaughters and pro-draft Hillary articles
> Keep your language and profile names subtle...no Sup Forumsmemes or injokes! Positive language, no #DieForHer, instead #FightForHer...

I hardly need to spell out women's reaction when they see hordes of weak-looking men vouching for them to go off and fight whilst they stay at home.

> BONUS: MILITARY WOMEN WITH SHAVED HEADS!!!

i gotchu senpai

Just a status update. The FBI is reopening the investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails. They are said to have found "new emails" pertinent to the investigation.

It's over shills.

Continue meming, anons, let's bring this motherfucker home!

Good one

This is actually ruining our chances. People will easily discover who made these and why

This is probably the best example of memetic warfare I've seen. Keep it up. I retweet these every time I see them

Remake with russian soldiers in modern uniforms, those are 1945 ones used for historical reenactment.

Is this about kim dot com?

No Blue Mark..

>>Go away Swedistan

You don't understand persuasion.

This is good

I mean, Congress didn't come out and say "This is because of Kim Dotcom" if that's what you're looking for.

Right as the hashtag got into trending range this really organized downtrend apparently happened.

Weird, huh?