KEEP THIS GOING TIL THE 8TH AND CONTINUE TO MAKE THE HILLARY ONES

MAGA FONT:
myfonts.com/fonts/fontfont/ff-meta/

TRUMP FONT:
myfonts.com/fonts/berthold/akzidenz-grotesk-bq/

>----------OFFICIAL TRUMP CAMPAIGN COLOURS ---------
WE DON'T KNOW YET

TIPS:
>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

INCLUDE THE TRUMP LOGO
INCLUDE “Paid For By Donald Trump"
INCLUDE #NOTHERWAR
INCLUDE #TRUMP2016
INCLUDE ANY OTHER #s THAT ARE AGAINST DRAFTING WOMEN

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from Anti-Hillary "True Conservative" accounts, not from Alt-Right/Fashy ones or the Fake Hillary Ones.

REMEMBER, CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS INFOGRAPHICS ALONG WITH THESE ANTI-HILLARY ONES, WE MUST STOP OUR OWN CREATION BEFORE IT BITES US IN THE ASS

PREVIOUS THREADS ABOUT #DraftOurDaughters

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11524067
successcouncil.com/clintontrial/
successcouncil.com/clintontrial/http://www.successcouncil.com/clintontrial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you shill

So...which colors?
American colors? (Blue and Red 'Murican)
Peace colors? (Light blue)
Green?

#NotHerWar Also Works BTW

I made the last 5 Stronger Together threads dude, I'm not a shill. I just understand that if we want this to work we need to enter phase 2.

HOW'S ABUUUT

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DO NOT DO IT. THIS IS A CTR SHILL, WE DO NOT NEED TO FORGE TRUMP CAMPAIGN PROPAGANDA.

OBVIOUS SHILL

>INCLUDE “Paid For By Donald Trump"
Why the fuck would you do this? If the message and information are good enough on their own, there's no need to lie. Pretending to be directly related to Trump is high risk, low reward.

Because it's a CTR shill op, duh

>Make Anti-Hillary one
Lol kek
>Enter phase two
LOL SHILL
G T F O

I don't think he's a shill, I think he's just stupid.

SAGE

THIS IS MEMETIC WARFARE !

Team Up and Coordinate:

-Able team: LURK for any Clinton's quotes, or army quotes, or pictures of woman in the army, post here !

-Baker team: PHOTOSHOP and FIX meme below average
>tl;dr Hillary want war with Russia, use appropriate color

-Charlie team: SPREAD the meme to twitter, make facebook page, instagram, etc
>include the word "LEAK" (leaked from hillary's emails)

-Dog team: CTR, lurk any post posted by Charlie team and follow it up, comment on it, debate if necessary.
>see above include "LEAK"

-Fox team: KEEP THE SPIRIT UP for your fellow brothers, lurk for any triggering comments at twitter, triggering news, post here

>notherwar

Are you literally retarded? If you aren't CTR then you are the dumbest motherfucker on the internet.

IGNORE THE PEOPLE TELLING YOU THIS IS CTR.
THIS WAS ALWAYS OUR PLAN SINCE THE FIRST THREAD.
FUCK OFF SHILLS.

>include "paid for by donald trump"
no

dont do the "paid for" shit nigga

Dumb faggot, you exposed yourself when you said "make sure to use paid for by Donald Trump"

God, shills are so fucking retarded, no wonder we are meming you into low earth orbit, faggot.

DON'T ADD THE TRUMP NAME IN.

Don't mention Trump. Any mention of him would spoil the bait. Focus on anti-Hillary's warmongering.

FUCK OFF SHILL. HERE, I MADE ANOTHER JUST FOR YOU.

So do you guys get proxies just to help me get dem flags or what?
Also, remember to keep kindling the fire from both sides

THESE ARE YOUR MARCHING ORDERS!
GO GO GO GO GO GO.
PHASE 2 IS ACTIVE.
ATTACK THE MEME.

It seems you fucks want this to fail.
Screenshot this, because of you fucks this will fail.
Kek Condems you all and you earn an eternity in hell.

it needs to look like normies are responding to this, not some organized effort like the previous memes were

Pretending we are connected to Trump is a terrible idea. But I'm all for making content in a similar fashion, just leave that little disclaimer out of it. I'll probably try doing something in like 30 minutes.

who is he and why isn't he drinking bleach?

I'm with you dude, just make a new thread and I will crosspost it.

Team Charlie active, reporting for duty

We are taking heavy ground from CTR! However some idiots are making us lose ground in the southern front.

That's right, I'm stunned my idea has become reality...

JUST DO NOT USE TRUMP IN THESE!! DO NOT ABIDE BY ANY PROFESSIONAL FORMAT FOR OUR ANTI-MEMES!!!

WE HAVE A LOT MORE CREATIVE FREEDOM WITH THESE, IT IS TO BE ADVISED IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW A FORMAT, EITHER MAKE ANTI-MEMES THAT ARE A PARODY OF OUR HILLARY WAR OC, OR SIMPLY USE ANY OTHER CONVENTIONAL MEME FORMAT FOR INFORMATION DISBURSEMENT.

TRUMP CAN'T BE INVOLVED, I ASSURE YOU BRINGING HIS CAMPAIGN IN IS A BAD IDEA, AND IF ANYONE SAYS IT'S A GOOD IDEA, THEY ARE FUCKING CTR.

We'll just call this Op Cronus as a source name, after all Cronus ate his kids (like we're doing with the war memes), and Saturn is Cronus, and apparently Saturn is changing colors wew lads.

Shadilay bitches

Okay guys, do not put the Trump stuff in the memes. Will update this if we hit General 2.

call him a Hillary supporter trying to blame the Right for something they started.

Thoughts? Too dark?

It's really dangerous to link directly to Trump, CNN and other media will scream "trump fakes hillary's campaign" everywhere.
We need counterphase but thinner, like amateur pics in answer to Hillary.

Yes. This so much. Make it seem like it's the horde of Sup Forums
Make it chaotic and make it free, without tags. Nothing that can expose us.
this too.

Lighter option

I double that

You are too obvious. Also shills are suggesting ideas about the ads to make them too obvious to boot.

They are learning.

yah, this is better. has the feel of an actual army advert.

Don't do the "paid for " for donald trump, counter it the old fashioned way , with absurdity, make it look like a legit disgust at the Hillary campaign supporters for promoting the hastag.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EDGY BULLSHIT

I don't have a twitter account but I made this.

This obviously makes it look like a joke, keep it as confusing as possible for lintards chap.

I do like the poster, gotta say

THIS WAS THE IDEA SINCE THE FIRST THREAD. THIS IS NOT CTR. PHASE TWO HAS BEGUN.

Shilldawgs G T F O
T
F
O

>supporting both sides of the war
Guys, you've mastered the joowry.

Thank you for feedback.

doing it right now

You never show gore in advertisement, probably a crying woman or a sad child. NO DEATH.

I've been here with you since the first thread. I was the one posting the kek badges in every thread next to my post.

Just start a new thread with detailed instructions and links to her quotes and me and the Arab will post in it.

Kek does not will us to follow shit suggestions like
>INCLUDE “Paid For By Donald Trump"

You made a great torch bearer user, but you're no memetic priest.

Twitter has artificially removed the tag from trending. It's time to regroup with a new plan.

>islamaphobia

After I "Failed" with #NotHerWar #1 I've decided to go a bit more free form. With these memes against #DraftOurDaughters, do not associate with Trump, do not do anything even connecting with Trump, insult Hillary, at best, we force them to go trump, at worst, they go to a 3rd party. (You can still use Trump fonts)

Yeah man go light.

Then let me explain it to you you literal fucking retard.

>NotHerWar

Now break that down. Not. Her. War.

The implication being she doesn't own the war. She doesn't have culpability. So you are either a shill or you are just about the dumbest motherfucker on the internet.

Even if you don't mean it in the sense of "Not Her War" per no culpability, that's how it will come off to 99% of normies, especially anyone already predisposed to voting for her.

So fuck off.

this

also they are aimed primarily at women, so don't directly mention war, death and killing. Use things like equality, grrll powah, freedom and things that appeal to emotion

Couldn't think of a better pun kek you try

Yeah because Hillary never attacks Trump in her ads.

If you use it it needs to be a satire of her ads, because it's unprofessional from a PAC's perspective to display gore to the plebs for recruitment purposes.

If you were a general and you wanted 10,000 soldiers for your standing army, would you show your recruitment pool pictures of the inevitable gorefest?

Too much
Perfect

Keep the true message in the text, make the pictures as chest-beatingly patriotic as you can. Decades of anti-war satire from the hippies has conditioned normies to respond well to that

POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL
>POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL

Hiroshimoot can't afford to run Sup Forums no more, who should we shill to buy it?

VOTE NOW! ! !

strawpoll.me/11524067

official thread POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL
POLL POLL POLL POLL. POLL POLL POLL POLL

SIGN THIS PETITION

successcouncil.com/clintontrial/http://www.successcouncil.com/clintontrial/

Should we make it blatant that the anti-hillary kind is coming from us ? That way they'll put the blame on us for the anti kind and not the first ones.

Alright bro I'll get one off the ground

Whatever you fucks do make for the next thread I'm not running it. You fucks complain like a bunch of women actually being drafted to war.

Phase 2 of Operation #draftourdaughters has begun

THIS

yep
this is about generating a concerned atmosphere among shillary supporters, it has just enough depth for twitter so the normies eat it up as fact
and it helps that it's not really that much of a spin from her original statements about this shit
the more natural/chaotic it looks the better it will work

Devil's advocate, it also kinda reads like "another war" and that's the exact message we need to drill into people's heads. Another war, another waste of tax dollars, another fleet of coffins draped in the flag.

Fuck you.

just say you're from Sup Forums :D :D :D

#HerWarNotOurs

YOU ARE LEGION
YOU DO NOT FORGIVE
YOU DO NOT FORGET
I MOTHER FUCKING SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED ALL OF YOU

Sin(cerely),

Shilldawg42

>people still havent realised that you need to pull out and let the enemy do the work
no wonder the west is collapsing, the jews used the same tactics on you and you still havent figured it out.

we should have gone to phase 2 a long time ago

We need to white knight this shit.

"Not her war, it's ours" try to conjure the image of fragile women. Claim they are unable to serve in combat roles. Let slip that a woman's place is in the home. A man's place is one the battle field.

>Durrr I couldn't think of replacing the word not
>with the word stop

Either way I don't support this diversion. It comes across as too partisan and normies who aren't already convinced she's a war monger won't go for it.

Draft our daughters appeals to college kids and feminists, both of whom she MUST keep in order to win. It is a much, much stronger meme.

Holy shit that ones actually really good.

was intended for

New one. Thanks for the tips! Go light

Digits confirm.

i vote for something like, #HellNoWeWontGo

+ has vietnam protest generation provenance, is not associated with trump, is catchy, has a subconscious association with not going to vote for hillary (which would be a vote for war)

- not quite short and catchy enough for twitter

you guys need to get the left to pick this up and make it their own.

jesus man by now i'm really starting to believe you're a concern shill, Janez
look at the thread we've already agreed to let chaos take the wheel more or less

No, we should do

#HillNoWeWontGo

That gives the bitch an out. She can push for war without alienating the female vote. Fuck that, we amazons now.

#DontSlaughterMyDaughter

FUCKING THIS. GET TO WORK LADS:

Seeing your desperation in trying to turn the memes around is so funny.

New one. Thanks for the Tips.
>Go light!

I don't think that including "Paid by Donald Trump blah blah blah" is a good idea. THIS one might actually backfire.
If someone got a piece of brain, they will understand that the only viable alternative is The Man. Or, they'll just vote for Jill or aleppoman - it's still Clinton -1.

desu I said this in thread #19

WHERE IS THAT THREAD user!!!

This second phase is bad. Pretending to be the clinton campaign is fun and gets a lot of attention, but what made it a success were the truths being delivered about her warmongering.

People are considering it justa big trolling. Now, faking both sides of a meme fight is not something that will be looked kindly upon by normies.

Not normie-friendly. One look at that gore and most people will judge it inappropriate for social media without even reading it.

>(((((((((UAE)))))))))

Tell me, just how much is Clinton paying you now? 10 billion? 15?

#NotHerWar is shit. It should be #NotMYWar, as in this isnt my war, i dont fight for you, its your war (hillary's) not mine. Plus its a lot more likely to catch on as its more relatable and it has a reference to self (me)

0 Dirhams.

But it's actually a good idea.
>Whietknight this shit.
>Hillary loses votes
>Draftourdaughters
>Hillary loses votes

We are now the hidden hand of both sides, and both sides benefit only us.

people are still making the #draftourdaughters shit

good idea

>I don't think that including "Paid by Donald Trump blah blah blah" is a good idea. THIS one might actually backfire.

this so much. do whatever but absolutely DO NOT include anything associating it with trump, OR imply that the trump campaign signed off on it.