YFW HE GAVE THE E-MAILS TO THE FBI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_the_poisonous_tree
youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have given them to Wikileaks. Even if they are leaked, the FBI could still investigate.

>400lb hacker
Is trump a prophet?

>"In connection with an unrelated case,
Kim Dotcom's extradition and Megaupload piracy charges from Hillary Clintons State Dept.
>the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation …
Kim Dotcom's Hey FBI why don't you look on the NSA servers tweet.
>I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote.

Kim Dotcom should have named himself Cunt Destroyer instead. Enjoy your revenge prince of the internet. Enjoy it well.

based 400 lbs h4xor

praise kek!

for the emperor!

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

It could also be the Clinton Foundation or Cheryl Mills, she had an e-mail talking about Clinton's server.

of what? Kek?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Where's that autistic muh social cues of a retweet tripfag at now? :^)

Hillary 4 prison

where did he get them?

400 lb hacker literally saving the world

You guys know about that concept of governmental judicial discovery?

Like something classified is prviate / not allowed to be viewed by the government officials in FBI unless it is brought to them from non-governmental source.

So Kim isn't a member of the government. So him getting his hands on the emails and then turning them over to FBI constitutes them legally being allowed to look at it. So if one of the congressmen subpoenas it and then says "yo Congressional oversight committee go get dis" then its cool for them to look at it.

400 LB HACKER LITERALLY SAVING THE DAY

IANAL pls provide specifics smart anons

Basically i am pretty sure FBI knew what was up but was legally procluded unless someone outside their org brought them the emails, aka congress.

I honestly think that tweet of his was huge.

Told you not to underestimate the based big white!

At this point what difference does it make?

>so fat his head doesn't hit the floor

did it mean that ShittyLeaks is compromised? why are they withholding them?

The BundesBurgerBrigade

Amyone got the cap of his nsa post?

Thanks based Tom Arnold.

>tfw FBI followed his instructions

> post yfw bill gave them the emails
>bill is behind it all

Hacker guy fieri ftw

BASED 400 POUND HACKER.

As a celebration, I'm posting my ultra rare, high resolution, 60 FPS devious Pepe for all to enjoy.

wtf i love bill clinton now

WHO'S IN CONTROL HERE

>Literally hacks in his bedroom
>Probably 400lbs
What is happening here?

Whoa. Nice Pepe, friend. Mind if I save it?
Here's a common pepe. Use it for trade or something

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Thats not rare are you mentally retarded

FUCK HILLARY!

Save it friend, it's all yours.

Assange was renditioned over a week ago, by a plane owned by the shell corp. "Colleen Corporation".

He was flown near virginia/north carolina on a plane fronting (or maybe not, since they're in the pocket of the DoD anyway) for Glaxo Smith Kline

lol

the FBI already had these, they are re opening the case because they are about to get leaked and expose the corruption

GOOD LAWWWWDDDD

wikleaks doesn't get anything done. FBI reopened the case.

no they can't
if that happens they can just throw it out on at trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_the_poisonous_tree

this way (i have no idea how he did, but he did mention some "legal" nsa method) the fbi can use it against her. Only question is: what's in the 33k emails?

what happened

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?

I've been living under a rock the past few days over my head with fucking work.

I WILL SEV DISE PEPE FOR MEMORY OF GRETE VIGGDORY

so is kim dot com like a rapper from the early 2000s or what?

HE'S DA 400 LB SHAOLIN MASTER OF DA WUUUUUUUUUU TAAAAAAAAANG

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

He was so god damn rich and bored (he created megaupload) that he just did some hilarious rapping shit on the side

youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0

I like those digits fampai.

Please. Someone for the love of KEK

>tfw Kimble really did play a significant part in preventing WW3.

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming.