#DraftOurDaughters was an enormous success, most brilliant meme campaign this entire fucking election cycle

>#DraftOurDaughters was an enormous success, most brilliant meme campaign this entire fucking election cycle
>FBI just reopened the email investigation
>Robby Mook just wiped his entire twitter timeline
>Hillary's 8 point lead just vanished

>MFW Tumblr thought they could defeat meme magic with retard emoji spells

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33933
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34022
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33831
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33407
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34077
refinery29.com/2016/08/120744/tumblr-witches-emoji-spells
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/59uv9c/clinton_backs_requiring_women_to_register_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS HAPPENING

THIS IS IT

>Sup Forums controlled the entire election

When do we just form our own nation?

I've been out for a few days. Can you do a quick recap of the success of DraftourDaughters? Like what happened?

Trump should give us a compensation for our efforts

A highly satirical psyop that started yesterday with "leaked" war propaganda posters from the Hillary Campaign. It was fucking brilliant. Here's an example.

It redpilled A LOT of normies about Hillary's hawkish policies.

Basically making a shit ton of "pro-hillary" images saying that Women need to help us fight Russia, and that Hillary is advocating equality for women by drafting them for the military. We all know most women don't want ACTUAL equality, only what benefits them. So this helps us take away votes from her.

You forgot that the petition to get rid of the soros machines reached 100,000 signatures.

post yfw Hillary's arrest and Trump's victory are announced on the same day

I was focusing on what's just happened in the past 4 hours. There's been so much, kek.

Oh, I gotchu senpai

what was the emoji spell i need caps for keks

And there is still some unswept dust under the rug.

Went through some of the last Podesta mails yesterday. Apologies for any irrelevant content, it's my first time doing this.

So far I found the following stuff :

On their internal struggles :

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33933

>We need to set aside some time – it can be tomorrow, it can be Thursday – to do Q-and-A on the political questions, which now seem to be really owning the coverage:

>4.

>You said every woman should be believed. Why not the women who accused him?

>How is what Bill Clinton did different from what Bill Cosby did?

>John, how to handle 4?

On her poor character :

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34022

>From a 2011 book on the FBI, Kessler borrows a story about how Clinton had “a standing rule that no one spoke to her” during transit, and another about the first lady’s relationship with Vince Foster, who committed suicide while working as a lawyer in the Clinton White House.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33831

>Apologies are like her Achilles heel.

On potential past and future conflicts of interests :

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33407

>Do you have any policy regarding John's brother, Tony Podesta, who is a lobbyist? Does he ever introduce clients to John, and are you aware of whether his clients are giving to CAP, or have started giving since John joined the transition in August?

Lügenpresse :

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34077

>Can you get Jon Stewart on your team?

Trump will win.

>DraftourDaughters

it's a "Hillary will draft our girls to WW3 with Russia" meme started here yesterday and number 1 on twitter today

CHANGE OF PLANS

NEW HASHTAG

#DontSlaughterMyDaughter

We are molding it as we speak brother.

>yfw trump planned it all along

refinery29.com/2016/08/120744/tumblr-witches-emoji-spells

here you go, lad

>redpilled a lot of normies

Wrong

Nobody was redpilled by it, any discussion you see is just Sup Forums fake normie accounts having fake conversation.

>tfw being the elites

>nation
>singular

Newfag, in time, you will see what is occurring.

>Robby Mook just wiped his entire twitter timeline
What have we done to him? Have we started the fire?

Nah, I saw a lot of normies on both twitter and FB losing their shit

A-Are we (((them))) now?

Because we have a planet.

>im gonna put a line of emojis in a text box no need to vote now
topest kek

The fire rises, senpai.

No, we are apostles of kek. We are the soldiers of justice.

I'm an avid redditor and I'll admit when I first came here it was because of the whole deplorables thing. Now that I've spent some time lurking, I've been given some real food for thought. I'm not voting for Trump but at this point I'm not voting for Hillary either. I just can't bring myself to do it knowing what I now know.

P.S. I'm in Canada visiting some relatives, but I'll definitely be back in time to cast my vote, probably for Jill Stein.

Sorry, meant for

OK faggot

You mean the same Jill Stein that will be endorsing Donald Trump in under a week?

vote for donald, leaf. You don't have to follow the leaf stereotype

Even so, I'm not sure I can bring myself to vote for him. I know that I'll probably get attacked for that here, but it's how I feel.

>Sup Forums

The redpill will swallow you slowly.

Sup Forums, the sheer power you wield is getting downright scary. Be careful with it.

oh shit rare flag

here's a (you)

Nice rainbow, faggot

the_donald is a Sup Forums colony

RARE
A
R
E

You mean soldiers of chaos.

Reddit supports this shit

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/59uv9c/clinton_backs_requiring_women_to_register_for/

baka

That's good, they are the public face that will get hit if anything happens, meanwhile it's the unseen hand in the shadow that will keep manipulating things.

MEXICO IS 100% WHITE

THE AGE OF MEN WILL RETURN

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

They're all shills.

It's actually insane just how many shills they can mobilise. Entire threads of just the same comment over and over from hundreds of different accounts to try and push specific viewpoints.

Sup Forums SHALL CONQUER

Estonia is bestonia

Dude your island looks comfy as fuck

Kek broke Hillary's skull open and jizzed into her brains

CTR claim that Sup Forums has refused to accept the total meme war requirements of this situation. They argue Sup Forums does not want total meme war, but rather to surrender.

I ask you:

Do you want total meme war?

based Jill Stein will reawaken Ted Kaczynski's spirit and destroy Industrial Society once and for all

>proofs?

I want to believe

Only the fact that Mic, Infowars, Snopes, and the Daily Caller have already written articles on the meme campaign.

Kek made up his mind long ago.

Trump will win.

It's wonderful is it not?

MEME MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL!

HIGHEST PRAISE BE TO KEK!

MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN

WE WILL SEND YOU TRUCKLOADS OF AR15s TO TAKE OUT THE CARTELS AFTER WE MAGA AND CUT OFF THEIR BUYERS WITH A WALL

anyone have the #draftmywife poster saved? had to take my burger to go giggling like a lunatic forgot to save

Top cuck! Those people are so fucking crazy

why are SJWs and nu-males so bad at memes and why is Sup Forums so good?

>>Robby Mook just wiped his entire twitter timeline
what?

How in the fuck do you even get internet there?

Sup Forums magic=If these numbers (which i have no control over) are significant enough then my wish will be granted by some great mysterious force that speaks thru the seemingly random digits

Tumbler magic=all I have to do is type these cute little symbols in the right order and the universe itself will be subject to my hormone infused whims!

Yeah suddenly meme magic seems like sheet brilliance compared to this shit. It is interesting as it points out a key difference in men and women. The female version of MM is a vain and entirely personal expression intended for you to agree with it

Ours implies that you could cause Frieza tier destruction (or prevent it) if only the numbers line up showing keks agreement. (i won't capitolize as i don't believe in the bloody thing. It's dangerous enough in this time for one's soul without consorting with what's likely a demon at worst and an idol at best)

Tldr? Emoji magic is dumb. MM might be dangerous, especially for one that believes in it.

back to plebit then fagt

Sup Forums doesn't have to worry about offending people with their memes.

Spread this
Get energized
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Normies vs Internet Gangsters

Geee I wonder

because we are comfy af

>putin

Names start with a capital letter.
Sort it out nigga.

>cause you'd be in jail

Was it a prophecy?

IT'S HAPPENING THANK YOU GOD

>Internet Gangsters
How fucking new you are? Sup Forums is the board of peace

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

HILLARY FINISHED

?

Don't get cocky lads, remember the polls are fake as fuck and can't be trusted no matter what. We need every hand on deck to red pill normies and inform them of Hillary's awful deeds to get as many votes for trump as possible just so those faggots don't try and pull a fast one and rig the ballots at the last second.

Don't let up.

>mobilise
pay

turns out it was real all along tho
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

It feels like a joke, but the amount of sway Sup Forums and yes, reddit, have had over public consciousness is beyond anything I ever thought we were capable of.

I think most interesting is the effect this election has had on the youth. Historically, they've only been seen as liberal, but the "alt-right" has been labeled as people mostly under 30.

You forgot this
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

>#DraftOurDaughters was an enormous success, most brilliant meme campaign this entire fucking election cycle
I didn't save it, but my favorite one was "I'll raise your Son, You raise our flag."

Feels so good, borrowing every dollar I can get my hands on to go all in on the MAGA train.

5 to 1, shits going to be glorious.

>Bundy's get acquitted
>DraftOurDaughters grassroots memery takes off
>FBI investigation re-openend
We are reaching HAPPENING levels that should never be reached. 24-hour kek oversdose.

What's with all these false cries of victory? Are you people deluded? She got away with it, and this meme will die fast.

This is counterproductive.

Well done neckbeards.

>mfw Trump pardons me for committing memetic war crimes

I hope one day you can buy a gun with that money cunt.

MAGA, Shadilay, and Amen.

My personal favorite.

>implying leddit isn't a codeword for Sup Forums
>just like 'private policy' isn't a codeword for corruption

THIS! This is HUUUUUGE. It's basically HER on TAPE saying that the US should be interfering with the electoral process of a sovereign nation. Fucking WARS have been started for this kind of shit. In fact it could be construed as an act of war. This should be political SUICIDE.

We the habbening

STONGER

we are beyond such mortal concepts as "a nation"

goddess bless us all

> Implying OP won't fight for her