Does anyone care about the Lego Ninjago movie?

Does anyone care about the Lego Ninjago movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5JV3nVOLMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>giving a shit about anything Lego related
Kill yourself.

I didn't until I saw the trailer and now I'll probably at least rent it. But I don't watch the show so maybe that's why. Apparently it's just a reboot of that?

Yeah it seems to be an alt continuity from the show, so you won't need to have watched it to get the movie.

All the recent lego movies seem to be in good hands.

>One amazing Lego movie
>Now that team is trapped making Lego garabge for all eternity
Monkey's paw. Was Lego Batman good?

It was better than The Lego Movie.

My interest in LEGO stuff went way down after LD died.

I was interested until the latest trailer shows they team up with Garmadon to fight a cat.

Disagree here but it was pretty good. Batkino.

>The TV show has like 75 episodes

Superior to TLM. Characters are less annoying too, and there's no cringy live action scene.

Showing the cat in the trailer was a mistake from a dramatical point of view. They should have kept it a secret.

It's also lame.

this. though they gave me cool batman minifigures to play with when my penis is too raw.

they green goblin and spidey jernts used to be my shit when the raimi flicks came out.

It's parodying Japanese monster movies while also poking fun at real life struggles of having cats fucking with your Legos. Stay mad.

>It has more lore than G2 Bionicle
>It has more lore than Gravity Fall's, Star VS, and Adventure Time

Seems like something I'll probably go to a late showing of after getting smashed on white wine

>Not thinking the Lego Movie is one of the top 5 five animated films to come out this decade

Kill yourself

I'm pumped for Ninjago

It was but not nearly as good as the Lego Movie.

Um i'll have to disagree, but it was still pretty damn good.

>Characters are less annoying too
Batman, Robin, and Joker are super annoying in Lego Batman, way more annoying than Emmett, and the other's.
Not saying they aren't funny, but I found myself wishing they would shut up more often than not.

A film like this proves that they want to make some sort of Lego cinematic universe, but at what cost?
>ywn get a Lego Exo-Force movie parodying all the over-the-top stereotypes of anime
>ywn get A G1 Bionicle film that stays faithful to the toys and doesn't dumb down the story/lore
>ywn get an Indiana Jones-esque Orient Expedition film with Johnny thunder
>ywn get a Lego Island movie
>ywn get a space movie of a group f explorers meeting all the past and present space themes
>(The same thing goes for all the medieval themes)

Apparently, people are glad that actual Asians are being used, unlike the show.

A bit. I liked the show and this movie seems like an interesting look at it.
Plus Jackie Chan as Wu

>NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD

Here's Trailer 2 for anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=F5JV3nVOLMA

>water not made of LEGOS
>The TV isn't a crudely drawn picture of the events happening or a sticker.

I really wish the Lego Batman Movie had stayed closer to Batman's mythos instead of going for famous movie villains.

I'm worried that the more they make of these, less and less of the movie will actually be made out of Lego. The fucking water in TLM blew my mind and I was disappointed they dropped it in the Batman movie. Now there's even less in the Ninjago one.

I think the cat was funny, but they should have saved that for the movie.

What is it with trailers using hit songs from two to three years ago?

>Does anyone care about the Lego Ninjago movie?

Only if it affects the TV series.

This only this. If the movie doesn't change the tv show then I don't care. I'll probably take my nephews to see it though. I am hoping for The Weekend Whip to be played in the movie because that song is catchy.

I sort of like the way the movies animate the legos compared to how the TV lego shows look
Not sure how to feel about them dropping whoever voiced their old teacher the whole series just for a meme voice actor like Jackie Chan for the movie. I love Jackie and I'm glad he's still getting work, but it seems like a dick move to steal the role like that.