It's back bros

Turn on Cartoon Network. They brought back old teen titans

Nice potato shot. It's spudderiffic.

Nah I steal all my cartoons, not giving that cesspool my viewership

>it's legit

This is the equivalent of giving screaming 5 year olds candy after a bitch-made tantrum at the store.

By doing this and potentially giving these people season 6, we'd be enabling their behavior (Death threatening the staff of Go!, constantly crying about it on youtube, ETC)

Someone give me a schedule on when Teen Titans (not GO) airs. I hear t's been coming on every now and then and wanna watch it for old times sake.

Who let the TTG writers in?

Why can't people ask writers to make something they actually enjoy watching?

They can. But by giving these people season 6, CN will make them realize their behavior (most rival the behavior of the show's target audience) is okay.

They are just airing it early in the morning where no kid will possibly watch.

The old "Oh they didn't watch it, so I guess we were right" schedule tactic.

I don't see how legitimate criticism of the reboot and the schedule it spawned is not okay.

But it's currently like 6 PM in the East parts of America.

Where the fuck have you all been?

80% of the show's criticism falls to the "not the original" category. Most of the people that go to this are usually toxic about their hate for the show. I do agree though. The schedule is extremely out of the line. But as someone who doesn't watch TV, you have my sympathy.

Side note: Go! isn't a reboot.

>Death threatening the staff of Go!
>constantly crying about it on youtube
Those are things on completely different levels, one is ok and one is not and you shouldn't act like they are equivalent.
Youtube videos are absolute cancer and should be illegal.

Shoot, wrong guy.

They're rerunning it now because there's going to be an upcoming crossover special with TTG and the original Teen Titans.
That's why they had those bags with the original Teen Titans and their TTG counterparts at SDCC this year.
After the special airs, they'll promptly remove these reruns and replace them with TTG.

>not showing support for decent scheduling.

Post-OP recovery.

>Side note: Go! isn't a reboot.
And clearly still am because I must still be doped up on the painkillers if I read this correctly.

>OK K.O. rerun on Boomerang
why even have the channel is that's what they're using it for now

F

>not understanding that watching tv is pointless in America unless you happen to own a Neilsen box
Have fun watching shitty tv full of constant commercials, but hey, Teen Titans is back!

It isn't a reboot though, any more so than Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Harvey Birdman, or Sealab 2021 are.

They're comedies that take an established premise to draw people in, but ditch it if it conflicts with the jokes.

It isn't. A reboot tries (and usually fails) to re-tell it's predecessor in some sort of way. If TTG was a reboot it wouldn't have been such a comedy. It also wouldn't have lasted as long as it is.

TTG is a parody (or a spin off) and season 3 and 4 have been in our face with it plenty of times.

>>
Source?

>my nieces marathon TTGO every time I have to watch them
>Ask "what the fuck have they done to you" out loud and have to explain what TT was like
>Later that movie where they go to Japan comes on
>"Uncle user, is this what teen titans used to be like? This is cool why'd they change it?"

This made me feel good inside

Hello my junior executive friend, for the love of all that's good don't pay attention to what nu-Sup Forums says about TTG, it's 50% underage Sup Forums contrarians shitposting and 49% Sup Forums nostalgiafags who saw the show when they were 13-16 and thought the show was so much better than it actually is

Yeah, sure, user, TTG is a brilliant show and doesn't deserve the hate it gets, whatever. Don't you guys ever get tired of being Sup Forumsntrarian about everything?

Today on shit that never happened: user came close to his niece without triggering the restrain order. Also, that conversation.