CASE NOT REOPENED

Sup Forums BTFO

Hahahhahaha

This guy is a known liar, caught making shit up before.

you can practically hear Hillary threatening his family into him making that tweet

yet this doesn't stop Sup Forums from supporting trump

(((Eichenwald)))

(((EICHENWALD)))

It's not even funny anymore.

Oh wow a tweet from a cuckold, guess the show is over lads

Also denial is the first stage

Go to cnn.com
/thread

Sup Forums is where misinformation comes to let its hair down

fuck off

(((Eichenwald)))

Cry more

CNN is just another russian-funded news source

Are all trumpkins this stupid?

>HURR DURR CHECKMAIN DRUMFTARDS
November 8th. I cannot wait for November 8th.

neither does it stop you from supporting Hillary.

Sage this garbage

Letter right there which shows they are definitely investigating these new emails.

>... I agreed the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails ...

If the investigation has not been reopened, then this is a new investigation.

The case is not reopened you dumb fuck burger. It's just useless hype for nothing.

You can blame Chaffetz the dirty Mexican for coming up with the lie that the case is reopened.

lol fuck off

congress literally confirmed it already

(((Eichenwald)))

Never trust a member of the tribe.

Comey better not be fucking blueballing us

It's time for someone to kill Comey. The man is the reason Hillary keeps escaping justice.

Cnn.com
/thread

So wait russia is funding hillary propoganda??? Wtf I love hillary now

>international news media is wrong
>vanity fair hack is right

Yeah, no.

fuck off straya, no one cares about your shilling or some jew owned by shillary

This. Comey either needs to backpedal NOW and give a convincing explanation why the investigation is not being reopened, or it's his own ass on the line. Not being candid with Congress is a bad move for a career administrator.

He is blueballing you. I blame Chaffetz or whatever the fuck his name is for outright lying.

RE-OPENED WITH A VENGEANCE

literally what OP pic says. Comey legally bound to inform about additional evidence, which will turn out to be fucking nothing.

because it's a NEW INVESTIGATION you dumb shit

read the Comet letter

He is speaking the plain truth. The case is not reopened ffs. You're literally getting hyped over nothing.

Where does it say he does?

haha you dumb faggot, go kill yourself fucking muslim fuck

The investigation is open, so the case is opened.

Regardless, it was announced on a friday (best time when you need something buried but must publish), on monday they will have "gone through" the new stuff and declare Hillary a saint.

The case is open again.

Oy vey goyim. They haven't re-opened the investigation! They are merely "taking appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation!"

HUUUUGE difference!

>FBI: we found new evidence and we're investigating
>Media: guys, they're not reopening an investigation, they're just saying they found new evidence and are investigating it.

semantics, new case/old case.. the key words are "investigative steps"

>tfw can't tell if bait

This guy knows. Comey could have indicted her but he didn't. This is not an October suprise. This is nothing. For all you know the emails might not even be related to the old case given that they're not reopening it.

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

From Chaffetz

Given all the media coverage, Trump's talk in NH, and all other evidence to the contrary, you can take your singular tweet and fuck off.

I doubt this investigation wraps up before the election.

If Hillary wins: No new evidence of wrong doing
If Hillary loses: Hillary is guilty; One day later: President Obama pardons Hillary Clinton.

Sounds to me that the Dems are not so confident in the polls. Cause if she was for sure going to win then you wouldn't need to set up her "Get out of jail free" card.

FULL LETTER:
"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton’s personal email server. I am writing to supplement my previous testimony.
In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agree that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether the contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.
Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete the additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony."

Case not reopened, but vague as fuck to fool the media.

The relevant paragraph in this brief letter is the middle one, where Comey writes that the FBI “has learned of the existence” of emails that it previously did not review. In response to this new information, the FBI will now “allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information.”
The FBI, in other words, is not reexamining its previous findings. It is not questioning its previous legal conclusion that “no reasonable prosecutor” could determine that charges are warranted. Based on the letter, it appears that the FBI will simply provide the same scrutiny to these newly uncovered emails as it previously applied to the emails it already reviewed when it determined that criminal charges are not warranted.
Though the initial narrative to emerge from this new letter—a narrative pushed by Republican House Oversight Chair Jason Chaffetz—is that the FBI has “reopened” the case against Clinton, several reporters did acknowledge on Twitter that this narrative is not true

If they actually had a court case and she was deemed not guilty, then yes we couldn't prosecute her again. There never was a court case imbeciles.

Weird that both BBC and channel 4 news ran the story as their headline piece within 45 minutes of it breaking and that The Telegraph, Guardian and Independent have all posted stories on it then. It's true and it's already too big to ignore.

GLOBAL RIGHT WING COONSPIRACY

jakob sounds a bit unnerved

(((jakob)))

UNFAIR!! Comey is a republican hack! Why can't Hillary commit all her crimes in private!

Hillary is not going to prison. She will simply be involuntarily committed to a hotel with metal bars for doors.

White hicks of Sup Forums B T F O for the thousandth time..

>newsweek journalist

Some random Internet pro-Hillary kike, globalist shill, EVERYTHING IS FINE GOYS!

Leftie shills Sup Forums BTFO! LISTEN GOYS!

Don't listen to congress and FBI goys!

thanks CTR

It's literally nothing haha

fake and gay

>netizens
>hicks

fuck off CTR

>A random kikestein lawyer on the internet is smarter than all of FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc. combine

Unironically plausible

I agree.
He acts like Coney is breaking the law but Hillary literally did.