Star Wars #35 (Aug 30)
Mace Windu #1 (Aug 30)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legends_of_Luke_Skywalker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

Twi'lek master race

What is she, /swco/?

>Mace Windu #1 (Aug 30)
Yes! Is this during the CW or what?

Rey is a better character than Luke Skywalker

First mission right after episode II irc

Neat. Was hoping for a more origin type story, but that's cool too.

>Twi'leks
>masters of anything
They're not even the masters of whores.

a sexy girl who needs some love.

from FN-2187

A savage tribal warrior from the planet Parnassos

her new armour looks good

why must you hate us?

Niiiiiiice. I definitely think we should have seen the black battle gear as the wartime armor instead of the clone trooper bits and bobs we got in CW and TCW. How did the Jedi get those anyway, when the clones are all of identical proportion?

I want Phasma to inspect me during the first order penis inspection day

I wouldn't, she seems the sort to cut it off rather than suck it off.

last one

>How did the Jedi get those anyway, when the clones are all of identical proportion?
I assume they had some custom made.

His head looks really weird on the action figure, like it's too big for his body. I mean, I guess that could have been the point but realistic action figures are usually pretty well proportioned these days.

Seriously, when in the fuck is the next Last Jedi trailer most likely coming out?

twi'leks can only have twi'lek kids

if you or your sons have sex with one, their child will only be twi'lek

we will breed you out

>my sons will be waifus (male)
what's the bad thing about this again?

I'm sure you're right, but tell me you wouldn't have rather seen the Jedi fighting in variants of this.

They also look deformed. So I would advise against it.

Like, a month?

>makes you get an abortion
Rancor pit is also an option

>>my sons will be waifus (male)
>what's the bad thing about this again?

we will breed by twi'lek
humans will be slaves to the master twi'lek race!

Rogue One's trailer came out early this month last year so it should've been out already.

again I fail to see the downside here

So who is the worst canon Jedi?

You know......I've gotten used to and enjoy this meme. How's the job you got treating you WhoissheAnon?

I fucking hate windu.

I like the cut of your jib
By the way is it too late to volunteer for slavery? I'm sure my inferior human self could be of personal use to a superior and dominant Twi'lek mistress...

probably Kit Fitso

HOL UP

What the fuck why

Why? He just always came off as a smug douche

either Quinlan Vos for being a dumb fuck "grey jedi" wannabe and getting top tier ASSajj Ventress killed, or else Mace "Out the Windu" Dindu who through his myopic cruelty led Anakin to become a school saberer

Probably Ki-Adi-Mundi. He seems to always have terrible ideas. Also I don't think ordering flamethrowers to be used on living creatures is very Jedi-like.

Probably those dudes they made gardeners

Why did he have to die in ANH fellow anons?

Chirrut Îmwe

The Jedi Masters who went with Windu to confront Sidious and let themselves get killed without even raising their sabers

all of them

snoke

There's literally nothing wrong with napalm bug hunts.

Fugly Bunny!

nice joke

It's advanced sheevposting

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

Luke.

Sheev did nothing wrong

> all those Ren force feeding Rey until she's fat fics on AO3

Aayla Secura. Outside of being good eye candy, she didn't do shit in canon material.

what the hell's that one snake guy on the council with really long grinch fingers probably that guy he's fucking ugly as shit

that guy is cool fuck you

She gave me a boner, that's all that matters

>ayy lmao chairs

You are a filth poster, you are worst user. You are the scum on my shoe. Fuck you with a thorny dildo, you blasphemer.

wtf cant unsee

this was real

So, I've been out of the loop ever since around the second vader comic started, we got anything neat/developments since?
Was Freemakers season 2 any good?

can someone post the picture of the legends banner with a big red NO circle and dash symbol over it and the caption with SORRY LOOKS LIKE YOUR SHIT'S NOT CANON, I forgot to save that one for my star wars reaction images

what the fuck was up with yaddle

>Kek!

George being unsure on whether he wanted Yoda to be super special or just regular special

>krennic thinking 'what the fuck are you doing this is VELOUR'

>She was so giddy here...

It's been pretty good so far. The students who I have worked with over the summer are back in school, so I have to work longer hours now, but at least I get to enjoy that extra overtime money.
As for the meme - which is almost a year old now, fuck - it's hard for me to post during the weekdays, but I try to make it when I can. Usually I just scroll through /swco/ on my lunch break to keep up with the rest of you.

Chis Clawcraft

It still amazes me that they didn't make jyn and cassian kiss at the end of Rogue One

gimme some jyn booty from this scene

I just read all of Screaming Citadel and it was so bad I am in shock. It's like I've forgotten why I liked Star Wars at all. I'm about to delete all the comics I haven't read yet... it was so fucking shit.

A good question.... for another time.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

new slaves

She gave a lot of people boners, including Ahsoka.

>It's like I've forgotten why I liked Star Wars at all
Now you are truly one of us

aphra and all her EDGY repainted original trilogy buddies are the worst shit to come out next to hand solo and princess leia wielding sabers.

>it's hard for me to post during the weekdays
I know the feeling. It's good to know I'm not the only Non-NEET poster here. Good luck in the future my fellow user.

shill

You're good people RigNemAnon

I'm hoping Black Krrsantan eventually gets killed by a Trandoshan and skinned, preferably by Bossk.

I wouldn't bother with comics.

Do we have any idea what the next novel is after Phasma and Leia? I checked the Upcoming Releases link and there is nothing there.

This I think
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legends_of_Luke_Skywalker

1 of 3

There's at least one more Thrawn novel in the works but we have no idea when and whether there are more than that

2 of 3