Psyop Failed!

We've been found out guys.

Better luck next time.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pw2J5
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-22439
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283631-clinton-backs-mandatory-draft-for-women
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8?28wpm8zdmahh0k9=
sss.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>snopes

Archive link:
archive.is/Pw2J5

It doesn't matter. Millions of people have already seen them and they look convincing enough.

Damage done.

>i could have easily linked to anything else to show that this was a fake ad (which we all know) but i chose the biggest propaganda "fact checking" site aka snopes

>implying knowing that it's fake means it isn't effective at pointing out Clinton's policies

>thinking you can get away with cons orchestrated from your le secret club

Fucking idiots.

fucking reddit ruins everything

>"I support registering women for the draft"

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-22439

I'm sure we all know snopes is bullshit BUT to most normies it's the gold standard of fact checking.

if you think we were trying to con people to vote for Clinton or join the military you're a fucking idiot who misses the entire point of it

>banned from facebook group for posting these

>Uh oh Snopes to the rescue!!!

What about stuff like this where she actually supports the draft for women?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283631-clinton-backs-mandatory-draft-for-women

That's the beauty of this meme. She is a war hawk that does in fact support the draft. So, even though they aren't from her they are spreading her message.

doesn't matter, if out of the millions of people who will see these, each image persuades one person, then it was still a success

Could you explain?

I'm curious.

Im fucking proud that they put my account on Snopes. Now I have proof of my fighting in the great meme war

PHASE TWO!

i came from reddit. wheres the upvote button

Snopes is full of shit, but 99% of the population think its as accurate as politifact

REMINDER: #DraftOurDaughters was not a forced meme. It is real life.

Draft our daughters: Column

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

H.R.4478 - Draft America's Daughters Act of 2016

Why Clinton's plans for no-fly zones in Syria could provoke US-Russia conflict

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?

Clinton: Treat cyberattacks 'like any other attack'

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack

A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria

Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/

Hawkish Hillary Clinton: Let’s “ring China with missile defense” to protect against North Korea

salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/

Clinton calls for new National Service Reserve during Florida swing

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/

Hillary Clinton Announces New National Service Reserve,ANew Way for Young Americans to Come Together and Serve Their Communities

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

Lets see, do more low-info normies use snopes or twitter?

The sheep believe. MAGA

Who said that these were real? Are people this retarded?

They're obviously meant to make fun of Hillary Clinton. No one claimed that they were real ads.

The fact that they are responding to it that quickly is a sign that severe damage has been done.

All you have to do is point out that this is just a true description of Hillary's beliefs.

>accurate as politifact

What hole did you crawl out of? Politi(((fact))) is even worse than Snopes is.

In a psyop, it isn't doesn't matter if the truth is discovered, it's the subversion of that truth to the masses that counts and the subsequent confusion and dissolution done to the enemy.

It was around before most normies got wind of the internets existence so it's considered credible for that reason. That's really about the extent of it.

Does anyone use it? Seriously, I keep getting tons of outraged leftists on twitter. It's working perfectly for what it set out to do.

wtf I hate leddit now

That fact that so many people saw it and will see it is enough. It doesn't matter what they say about it, especially when it's pretty much true.

What the fuck is parody?

what one of you little shits spread this to fucking reddit

>snopes is bullshit
>but 100% accurate in this case

The claim itself is a lot more powerful than the facts.

It's also fun, so who cares?

This right here. It seems we touched a nerve,

Yeah, but what truth was subverted here?
Did Hillary not advocate drafting women? Did Hillary not advocate a no fly zone is Syria?

This is not psyops. This is satire, or not even satire, it's more like making ads for free.

This. This shit is not a meme. The ads are home made yes, but it's all real policy and statements.

Murray Gell-Mann Amnesia effect

That's my point. They're both a fucking joke. To us, both are blatantly retarded. To normies, they are the gold standard of truth

i was so scared we were losing the memetic war Sup Forums, and then you come up with this genius?

how could i ever leave this place

There hasn't been a draft in over 40 years. Registration is same thing as being drafted.

Still not asking for it.

You're dumber than I thought.

Precisely.

it being a fake was never the point
First rule of propaganda: It doesn't matter if it's true.

Of course it can't be part of hillarys official campain, that would be against federal law, nothing to see here, look away

Ah but that's the beauty of it! This was only the first offensive - they're already behind the next stage.

Good luck refuting this, fuckers.

>snopes

How is this failed?

Keep it trending everyone!

CTR poorly attempting dmg control

Memes are ours, policy is real

this is because you need to comunicate with images only in such cases, you fucking retards.
Is this really that hard?

However it was a very good kek.

>We've
Nice try, CTR.

Nobody goes to snopes for politics. That site gets referenced more on /x/.

Which one of you dudes made the one they posted? Pretty sweet

>Snopes using leddit as a legit source
>can't be arsed or too scared to actually enter this shithole and see first hand
It could be just as fake as shit is here, why can't they just kill themselves alreay

FPBP

As long as it influenced one vote or more away from the Whore of Babylon and/or one vote or more towards the God Emperor it was a smashing success :^)

Sorry not sorry

you still don't understand what is a satire?

You're dumber than I thought.

Did you not see op's image? They clearly name the ((Sup Forums)) and even link to the threads.

Man up ladies

fucking reddit again

>Did you not see op's image?
Yeah, but by the sounds of it, (((snopes))) is just parroting what they read on reddit. Reddit faggots whine and post about /pol all the time

The message still resonates. Even though it came from the right it is a future the left envisions. People need to be made aware of the consequences of their libtard actions.

BINGO

The point is a parody, but a really creepy parody of real things she has said

It was trending on twitter for a day. We probably swayed a lot more than one vote.

Why is this whole thread not just

>Snopes

If you tried to link a similar bullshit lying to fit their agenda site like Kotaku on Sup Forums, the whole thread would be
>Kotaku

How did we fall lower than Sup Forums?

Snopes doesn't mention that Hillary is for women to be drafted and wants war with Russia.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8?28wpm8zdmahh0k9=

They say it's FALSE when it's really not...BTFO!

lol as if this isnt reeking with ctr shills that already spoil stuff to media

Honestly. Fucksake, don't discuss. Just do. The trick is to get our people into the mentality of sockpuppetry and deception and then we don't NEED to brainstorm things at an identifiable point-of-origin beyond plausibly deniable vagaries.

It's not that it comes from here that makes something in our strategic interest. It's purely about the outcome. To turn a phrase: always retweet your enemy when he's making a mistake.

To call out a psyOP doesnt mean that they have failed. It may even lead to more momentum and Impact. A psyOP is always multilayered even it failed on one layer it may get stronger on another. Many psyOPs have been called out before but this has nothing to say about the succes of the OP.

Agency Missions
“…To furnish manpower to the Defense Department during a national emergency, to manage alternative service for men classified as conscientious objectors, and to register, with only a few exceptions, all male U.S. citizens and male immigrants residing in the United States who are ages 18 through 25...”

sss.gov/

Even though there hasn't been a draft in a while it doesn't mean people aren't signed up for it. Hillary wants women to be signed up for it in addition to pressing war with Russia and other countries. I'm not saying it will happen but they are her words... What was your point?

exactly, its meant to be a creepy parody!

I also wonder, the Snopes article says that we use a volunteer force. well what happens if more are needed than volunteer? that would be when the draft is used, is this correct /pol?

the great irony is that hillary does has openly stated she is up for having women drafted. use this funny hashtag to then lead people to the actual evidence of her stating so.

>some unknown person posting on reddit/pol makes it true

IT HAS NOT FAILED!! THIS WAS INEVITABLE!!!

Just flood the comments section with actual quotes and act with blind refute. Fake ignorance and raise Hell.

Quote Hillary about what SHE'S ACTUALLY SAID ABOUT DRAFTING OUR DAUGHTERS!!!

JUST

No no no it was all cunning satire intended to make a valid and very true point. Hillary wants to draft women while also risking starting a war in Syria. We were just bringing to light the consequences of voting for that bitch.

>snopes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY NORMIE ASS GF AND HER FRIENDS WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS WHEN I CAME DOWNSTAIRS!

Whoever shopped the one where Hillary's Twitter posted one of them is the one! They fucking think it's for real and they're PISSED!

Definitely did not fail. GG pol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

Now do the same for this fuck. Serve justice to who murdered him. Are you listening Ben F.?

Just that wanting women to register is not the same thing as wanting anybody to be drafted. Why shouldn't women have to register if men do?

We didnt do this the campaign did spread some of this and we are capitalizing on their error

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

>Just flood the comments section with actual quotes
Not a single comment will be seen. If they still even have a comment section, they will delete any logical dissent or actual facts. I've tried leave the odd comment in years past, none have ever been posted

>the point was to dupe fellow users
nah, the actual point is pretty clear.
Hilldawgs record of war and her comments aabout Russia need to be front and center in peoples minds.

Sup Forums dindu nuffin, we good boyz

Then all you have to do is ignore it. Don't feed the beast, and simply carry on with things as if nothing has changed.

The longer we can keep people confused, the better.

I told them I'd heard about it and it was gross that they are trying to send women off to war. Haha they all shared it talking shit about Clinton. "I'll vote for trump just so I don't get sent to war."

This.
My feed is full of female users re tweeting it.

bless you, friend

So really nothing is backing it up, it's just the age of it makes it seems credible.

Great, I'm gonna have a blast explaining this to all the normies here.

has Snopes ever been DDoSed to the stone age?

Don't chat just love living rent free in their minds op?

I just tweeted the author of the snopes article all of these.

>Sup Forums

I could have sworn it was ebuamsworld who did this.

I see how it is. If it's something negative Trump supporters did it. Great excuse asshole you've only been using it the entire election.

That's the beauty of this meme

Everyone now needs to respond to this article (on both their fake SJW accounts and their real accounts, whatever they may be) pointing out that Hillary DOES IN FACT SUPPORT WOMEN BEING DRAFTED

IT'S BEAUTIFUL
IT'S UNDEFEATABLE
THEY WALKED STRAIGHT INTO OUR TRAP

THE BEAUTY OF THIS PSYOP IS IT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

But they did not find out, that Russian hackers where behind this. So we continue.

Add to it there is enough truth in it anyway - people will have searched "Clinton draft women" or something and it comes up with her supporting it

>Paid for by Hillary for America

If it's happening at your place you know it's happened 10,000x across America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And may I add, we pulled this off while the board is flooded with hillshills and a majority of users being banned for fishbane posting