Comic/cartoon hypnosis thread

Comic/cartoon hypnosis thread.

Nice fetish, hypnotizing people is nice but finding scenes of it in anime/cartoons/movies and such is my real addiction, I guess I never really left the origin. Bonus points for pendulums and spirals.

>the same images and scenes every thread

I'm going to bookmark this thread in case CypressZeta shows up again; I want to talk to him about something.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Was a digital copy of this ever made? Or, failing that, did Princess Storytime user ever scan it?

Because I saw some illustrations that lead me to believe there's hypnosis, but I can't be 100% sure. And there's no way I'm going to Barnes and Noble to BUY it.

Is Richard Sala /ourguy/? Because he uses it in his books a lot.

Why do the Mods allow this fetish thread and not my weekly edit thead

this is a legitimate thread about references of a trope to many. I'm sure it's a fetish thread for some, too, but it's legit in my eyes.

No manips.

close this shit thread

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Are there any where a male superhero with a girlfriend/wife is hypnotised by a male villain into thinking that he is a women and get's their body feminised a lot?

Of what use is that to the villain

Mind control is a chunky diarrhea tier fetish for fags who are so pathetic they aren't even betas.

Hypnosis is like rape but more so

like I said.

I like rape.

>rapefag is in every hypno thread
I sense projection

>not having this scene in the show
>not having purple eyes when controlled in the show
>not having Jessica in her jewel costume in the show
Why watch then

to be disappointing with the shitiness

Eh, he did it in Mad Night and in Groon Grove Vampires, that's only twice really. Did he use it in any other stories?

His recent stuff, The Hidden, Violencia, were just kind of excuses for a whole lot of deaths.

Oh shit, this tickles. Source?

Alias

He used it as an illustration a few times, I think. And in the one with the evil teen boys, but that wasn't that sexy.

it made me feel funny.

Jessica Jones comics.

I love when people post this because it completely ignores people who want to be hypnotized, as if implying this is a one-sided domination fetish.

good to see other people got this fetish from childhood cartoons

Kinda fucked up when you put it that way

Got any links to the illustrations, or names of whatever collections they're in?

Well in real life, that's what it is, but it can be a little rapey in comic/cartoons.

Wasn't there a Johnny Quest episode where a ghost possessed he female character? It must have been almost twenty years ago when I watched that.

I'm interested in this as well.

There is so much shit that could be done with this fact but the only example I can think of is that one gif where the guy puts the girl out of her trance mid-fuck.

I also want to read a doujin where a guy tries hypnotizing girls for sex and it turns out she was DTF already.

That'd be hilarious. Imagine him going through years and years of magic and hypnosis training only for her to say "oh, you don't need that stuff to get me going"

If I were Japanese and could draw the plot would go something like:

>guy finds a book on hypnosis or a not-3D Hypno Ring or something
>he's a horny guy and this is hentai so he tries it on some girls to get sum fuk, embarrassingly failing the first few times
>later meets some kind, earnest girl he already kinda knew and tries it on her, it actually works this time and they fuck
>after sex she casually states that it was bullshit and she was just going with it as an excuse, saying something cutsy like "I was already under your spell"
>the above is possibly led into by him trying to hypnotize her again before she slaps the device out of his hand

desu I have a bunch of semi-wholesome hentai pitches but I can't draw for shit and am a baka-gaijin so oh well.

possession =/= mind control

Post the scene where Sam is turned into a mime and brainwashed.