James Woods appreciation

James Woods appreciation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
youtu.be/uJB9WRzaR7w?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can start by providing his career highlights

What career?

Ok James, we get it, you are a Trump loving conservative.

>career

Vampires was awesome

I heard this guy has a high IQ but I've only ever seen him play dumb characters so I don't believe it. And smart people usually aren't assholes IRL.

>Once Upon a Time in America

1. He was cool in Vampires
2. He is so triggered by obama its pathetic. The guy's not even president anymore. Get over it dude
3. I guess he likes the attention considering nobody cares about him

>And smart people usually aren't assholes IRL.

I guess Ben Shapiro is an exception.

who is that guy? looks like a faggot

To the former category

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Washed up loser

>all this mad
Damn, son, you're an A-grade faggot.

He used to be a mod. Him and WT Snacks are famous Sup Forums celebrities.

Lol you're so stupid it hurts

my negroids

>He used to be a mod

ahh, being this new.

This a joke?

Nice argument

I enjoyed Vampires. Remember as a kid seeing it in the video store and wanting to rent it but too young and no bro/sis to help me out and get it for me.

He was in Family Guy, PLEB.

James Woods rules.

>Krager
Fuck off.
Let me clarify.
It's not smart to make yourself look like an asshole. Is it? It would be one thing if this was provoked but it wasn't. Also it would be another thing if he @'d Obama and said it directly to him. This isn't being assertive, something every man who wants to call himself a man should be. This is James Woods making a joke. But where's the wit? Where's the humor in it? The name-calling? The photoshop job he had to do on a picture of a man he's supposed to hate? Is that smart?

DEATH TO VIDEODROME! LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH!

Nobody is gonna take anything you say seriously

That's fine. I wouldn't either.

Wow, who's that faggot.

ben as clever, i appreciate that joke

Didn't I remember hearing that James Woods does a lot of cocaine? What a faggot.

Sued a dead man's family over the allegations, and its a very open secret

he's the right's answer to patton oswalt, and it is a powerful answer

There are many smart assholes, you just don't normally see them, because they are smart enough to not attract attention to themselves.

Criminal geniuses, for instance. Or highly intelligent bankers and businessmen who make money from morally dubious business practices. Such people can be incredibly intelligent, and also assholes. But like I say, such people usually avoid the limelight, for good reason. Or if they find themselves in the limelight, they present a facade of niceness.

Meanwhile, society celebrates smart people who are also nice. Think Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Bill Gates with his philanthropy, Elon Musk giving away intellectual property for free, etc. So that's why you see many more smart nice people in the media than you do smart nasty people.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

ahahaha

The voice of Hades in Kingdom Hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

youtu.be/uJB9WRzaR7w?t=30s
best role

youre right

look who's talking