Can we please meditate for a second on the greatness of this board?

Can we please meditate for a second on the greatness of this board?

Many hundred thousand dollars have been spent in the timespan of years to try to rig and alterate the result of this election.

Everything is being destroyed by 5-6 shitposters that 18 HOURS AGO started a new meme. A revolution.

Not the CTR, not moloch, not (((THEM)))

The #draftOurDaughters was US

IT WAS US

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol yeah sure it was just us normal every day folk here in the U S of A. Definitely not Kremlin psyops team posting here to get there manchurian candidate elected.

Good anglo.

That's why they will close Sup Forums if she wins. Everything is at stake here.
THIS IS IT.

Also if you're still on the battlefield post this one since it's the best one yet

May god bless this current year, the year of our lord and savior!

I think that a lot of us are genuinely passionate about this election on top of the desite to shitpost and create chaos

seriously its both, maybe even some CTR initially.

shit it might even be letters too to deflect fromthe fbi stuff.

what a time to be alive

Figures that expecting women to do anything difficult is what kills her

the evil flows...

aaackk!!!

PRAISE KEK

first the election, then ZA WARUDO!

this is just the start compaesano, the fire is rising

Maliken nigga you have to ult after sword throwing into enemy team, not before. I'm afk now

The intelligent revel in sarcasm and dark humor.
Even if they have a touch of the spectrum.

feels good to have witnessed the rise of all these dank memes that seem to alter the geopolitical climate of earth
good job frogs

this

It's a beautiful duality of passion and keks

>Solider
>lider

LOLOL

>Everything is being destroyed by 5-6 shitposters that 18 HOURS AGO started a new meme. A revolution.
I was there on the 1st thread and for most of last night. Was glorious. Sup Forums10. Would troll again

Why are there so many threads made trying to exaggerate the importance of this board?

Anyone else find this really suspicious?

Years ago, I never knew shitposting on a Vietnamese underwater basket weaving forum would amount in anything but a few news articles and tears. Now there is a chance of an orange man winning the presidential election because of a green frog, a moon, MS Paint, a few Hitler images, and a water filter salesman.

It's the imageboard experience to get the ball rolling and turn things into something big. That's how a lot of memes started.

We're more effective than entire countries propaganda divisions.

Moot is that u?

>trying to pin this on /pol

Fuck you shill

The elites never anticipated mematic warfare.

This isn't anything particularly new. This is what think tanks that politicians hire do all the time. Except they get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it. You losers are doing it for free because you find it fun. At least if you worked for Hillary doing this, you'd get money like Correct The Record employees do.

It honestly really is.

We have more traffic than CNN or even FOX. And not just that. places like Reddit or Twitter are like amplifiers for our shit. Tens of Millions of people saw these #draftourDaughters shit that was started last night.

Even the fucking UN did a scientific study on just this board and it's effects of international politics.

We bigtime now

Yeah, but it's not like this shithole single-handedly memed Trump into office, which is what these retarded teenagers are trying to claim with all these cringeworthy threads.

>OMG Sup Forums LITERALLTY WON THE ELECTION
>BRAISE KEK xD

It's pathetic.

I have a hard time Sup Forums draws that kind of audience

have we started the fire?

As do I

Unfortunately the board will never go back to what it originally was because of overpopulation

perfect

This shit is fucking hilarious, jesus lord

well that is because you are stupid

>you were alive to witness the usurpation of the political elite by 400lb anime masturbating basement dwelling NEET wizards

This board doesn't really do anything.

It's mostly Russians on proxies shilling on here and doing the work.

Other communities like The Capitalist Army, various Nazi/white power communities etc have actual ops and do more work than enyone here.
If you only browse here all you do is spread the memes and maybe make a few now and again.

We are the true shadow government

If this place is a shithole the wtf are you doing here you shirt-lifting poofter?

We are paid in liberal butthurt and establishment tears. A Trump presidency is a dream come true for the people that post here. A literal IRL shitposter in the whitehouse.

I dont think they anticipated memes are not something you can just throw money at to make great. They tried to make memes. None were very good.

Great memes are made with love and passion. Not paychecks and interns.

All of Sup Forums sure, Sup Forums alone out drawing FOX and CNN sounds greedy though.

Sup Forums is directly responsible for the state of the internet now. It was around before normies and 4chin users were free to mold it how they saw fit.

4chin is truly God in terms of the internet and memes.

>Fuck you shill
We actually didn't start this one, but we certainly helped.

This, it's staggering how blind this board's population is when to comes to having been manipulated during the election by the Trump campaign.

The fact that even suggesting such a thing results in parrots squawking "SEE TEE ARR" just proves my point; they've made any kind of reasonable discussion impossible.

we used to actually discuss politics

but now it's just /b-with-flags/

Throughout history, passion has always been a much greater motivator than money

Money is what you pursue when you no longer have passion

They may take Sup Forums

But they'll never take shitposting away from me

Born to late for ww2
Born to early for ww3

Born just in time for the memewars.

>Sup Forums is directly responsible for the state of the internet now.

AHAHAHAHA

See, this is EXACTLY the kind of delusion I'm talking about. Back in the day, we called this 'unwarranted self-importance'.

Newfags never learn.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

22million monthly uniques (even more now because Sup Forums is gaining huge audiences) and over 700 million page impressions. To put that in perspective, fox news only got 17 million in september.

It might not seem like Sup Forums is big, but it really is. Then when you take into account the Sup Forums colony on reddit /r/the_donald, which is a massive subreddit that helps spread our memes, it's even larger

START THE REACTIONARY MOVEMENT TO #DraftOurDaughters with #NotOurWar that highlights how THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT HILLARY AND THE GLOBALISTS WAR VS RUSSIA

IT IS THE ELITE WHO WANT THIS WAR, NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

Hillary Clinton herself mentioned our memeing on international television, our importance can't be exaggerated. And nobody will ever know we did it.

We kind of are. Every single "stock meme" associated with the internet came from here. For whatever reason, this site has always been good at spreading shit, whether it wanted to or not.

just like observation causes a particle to stop being a wave

money used to make memes causes them to stop being good

To be fair I don't mind, Trump is the better candidate, by far.

It'll calm down after the election though I hope.

nice try CTR shills, cant get me

What's up with the Shillary pepe? Is she having another seizure?

it was reddit

I know you're probably baiting, but there are plenty of people that stupid on this board.

The kind of stupidity that's so infuriating you want to punch them in the face.

I WENT TO SLEEP AND FIND THIS ON THE BOARD

WTF IS GOING ON

It wasn't US. You imbecile.
It was (((them))).
It's never US.
There is NO US.
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.

No, it was all reddit. We are the board of piece.

There's no proof of this.

Run through the tape, faggot.

How can you be sure it was just shitposters and not somehow orchestrated by someone?

>Every single "stock meme" associated with the internet came from here.

Actually the majority of them come from Twitter and FB these days, both normie cesspools.

Sup Forums didn't even come up with the original 'meme' as we know it, that shit began in the late 90s/early 00s.

we had nothing to do with it. was all reddit. we're a malaysian fly fishing board

ITS NOT OVER! BEGIN PHASE 2!
FINISH THE FIGHT

THIS IS HOW WE SAVE THE WORLD

The Russian one is sketchy, but if you think white nationalist groups haven't been infiltrating this site for years, you're either new as fuck or an imbecile.

@94950109
Neck yourself CTR faggot

THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS NOT US, BUT THE COORDINATED ATTACK INDEED STARTED HERE.

we went from a semi-active thread to more than 30+ with plenty of active spammers

THE ATTACK STARTED HERE, DON'T LET THE SHILLS DEFAME OUR GLORY

Sucks it's all shutting down soon

It's a pleasure and a blast to throw wrenches in the establishments gears over the years with all of you magnificent bastards.

I don't know where we will all go after it's over, but kindred souls have a tendency to find each other on the other side

Until then. I bid you fair well.

S A V A G E

>yfw even the elites can't beat the deep web

Why did they even try us?

Fare*

Sage ctr threads.

Go back to plebit

we're the same as CTR, jobless losers who will still fail at life after Trump wins

still gonna kill myself, I hate being a NEET

A far right twitter troll tweeting a bullshit meme means nothing

Followed that brain damaged hag right over the cliff of insanity, didn't you?

>Claiming glory.
That is not, and has never been, the user way. Newgrounds did it.

>magnificent bastards.

Oh fuck off, asshat.

>you

K

Then go get a job. It will give you a sense of pride. Go be an electrician or something. Trades are in high demand and make good money.

Quit being a NEET faggot

>trusting an oriental

You are now aware that we have ruined memes and free internet for future. Next election is gonna be even more CTR and memetick warfare. this isnt end, but only begining

since 2006 I had a feeling this place would die. But never have I been so proud to see it go up in a blaze of glory.

FUUUUCK what is that flag

Really wish I wasn't on mobile right now

It's just honduras, don't get too excited.

We learned from (((the best))).

It's Honduras

Praise Kek

Don't watch CNN or FOX. None turned off the tv in January....

>alterate
Kill yourself. Do it now.

Just stop now.

>Actually the majority of them come from Twitter and FB these days, both normie cesspools.
All this butthurt and it ain't even November yet