soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=d4VmNtY61FI
youtube.com/watch?v=8EwiuTwGSGg
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/791984952200036352
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE
youtu.be/5XfaYuUMdjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G-d is Great.
Death to Syria.
Death to Iran.
Curse on the Muslims.
Victory to the Jews.

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

A citizen of Rome in the thread. Ave Putin!

Casablanca blyad!
youtube.com/watch?v=8fHXQZJub8A&t=94s

Are we still a allies after supporting these fsa fags?

Nth for Turan

youtube.com/watch?v=AU1n89ESRLc

youtube.com/watch?v=UE7u3CvlPnE

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Hx_1beufc

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-3SlfxmCQ

Developments OCT 28
>Putin rejects Russian military request to resume airstrikes in east Aleppo
>Syrian Army foils major ISIS offensive at Kuweires Airport
>Islamist rebels storm another suburb in western Aleppo
>Islamist rebels gain 1070 Apartment Complex
>Islamist suicide bombers burst open the SAA defences in west Aleppo
>SAA encircles strategic West Ghouta town
>Kurdish-led forces advance in northern Aleppo
>Syrian Army advances in East Ghouta after failed Jaysh Al-Islam offensive
>Putin urges new Marshall Plan for Middle East to see recovery and growth
>Saudi Arabia wants to participate in Raqqa offensive
>Houthi forces launch first missile towards major Saudi city

2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

>must watch
THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

NGO’s and hybrid warfare:: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>implying that's a bad thing

>Russia loses UN Human Rights Council place, Saudi Arabia re-elected

Who cares at this point really?She did way more terrible shit but still got away with it.

Rebels less than 3km from breaking the siege.

Whats Democracy

Get's a line shaped piece of land from Egypt river to Euphrates river.
He made a joke.
Jews implies it as promised land shown in posters picture.
What he had in mind was, go jews and drown yourselves in Mediterranean sea.

t. HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

of course not
he's just retarded
turkey is without a doubt our enemy

Erdogan owe us, we saved the country from revolution... In addition, recent actions of the US were given to understand that Americans - are not good friends.

That's disheartening.

They're defending without any support either?

>khohol

tell putin to roll the bombs onaleppo

thanks for filling in in my absence

I think so, i just dont know why the SAA doesent fire all their artillery into al assad neighbourhood to at least stop the advance utnil the Russians send help.

you what

i will be so pissed!

5 years of war took its toll.

The Syrian ''''''army''''' is just as shit as the rebels. Russian air support and Iranian militias keep them alive.

First, tell Obama to stop helping terrorists and bomb schools in Syria.

pls change us to blue I promise I won't vote PiS ever :((

it does look like a narrow bit. But it's not too difficult to take back. and it's not much to take back - if it get's lost. you can quite easily and happily flatten it to retake it - it's not as if the majority of the place won't have to be completely rebuilt anyway - I mean they not nigeria or kenya or something. I think.

I also got this pic

nos reports many bakery lost we must bring assad to the hague

Even if they break the siege, SAA will have fire control over every supply route they try to open.

HILLARY TAPE LEAKS: WANTED TO RIG PALESTINE ELECTION in 2006

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Pro-government sources say that Jabhat Fatah al-Sham & Co suffered heavy casualties and were forced to retreat after the first attack. Militant sources claim that they have gained the ground (blue on the map) in western Aleppo.

Then, the joint terrorist forces attacked the pro-government forces’ positions at Research Facility, Minyan, Dahiyat al-Assad in western Aleppo. Jabhat Fatah al-Sham claimed to have captured Minyan Sawmills after a series of short firefights. Ahrar al-Sham allegedly seized the al-Surah checkpoint at edge of the al-Assad Neighborhood.

>Iran says gas flow to Turkey halted after pipeline blast

The flow of Iranian natural gas to Turkey halted after an explosion hit a gas pipeline in eastern Turkey, a senior Iranian official told Iran's semi-official news agency Tasnim on Friday.

"Iran's gas flow to Turkey has temporarily stopped because of a blast by some opposition groups inside Turkey around 1830 GMT on Thursday night," Interior Ministry official Majid Aghai told Tasnim.

Sabotage is common on pipelines leading into Turkey from Iran and Iraq, where the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) armed group is based.

>SAA has already lost 1070 apartments and a suburb

Jesus christ

bump

They never held the apartments. The suburb, we'll see.

Syrian front is static, but it's not WWI static.

Huh?
rebels claim to have captured the whole al assad suburb

>static
its static due to the lack of troops. A dedicated, strong offensive will always overthrow the attacker as both sides are stretched too thin.

how can rebels even still operate in the city? without supplies and stuff

It's confirmed they got it, I think SAA might prepare for a counter attack from a better position.
I think he meant the 3000 apartment projects, which are still under SAA control.

Because they have half a huge city of supplies, and are starving the civillians and rationing?
They should have massive stockpiles of ammunition and shit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4VmNtY61FI

Will mortar rounds be the new barrel bomb?

Abo Umar Al-Shami the The commander to Jasish Al-Nousra and the " Prince " of Aleppo Area , was killed by SAA in Aleppo batle today

why sage the romania thread? is it anti gypsy sentiment?

Tfw, new Assad interviews. youtube.com/watch?v=8EwiuTwGSGg His statement on White Helmets and the Syrian ambulance boy was completely new to me, and it means a lot more coming from him than our media that just copy&pastes and translates everything dramatic from American media or other European media.

what the fuck is this "rebels captured 1070 project" bullshit? they already had the majority of it...

Sweet

Woulnd't this put the SAA, with a dedicated armour weapon, at an advantage in the Idlib countryside? I haven't seen them win there yet.

I think VBIEDS have simply shifted the paradigm of cheap warfare.

G-d is Great, brother!

>what the fuck is this "rebels captured 1070 project" bullshit? they already had the majority of it...

Yes, captured the rest, as in complete capture. At least that's what they claim.... morning will make us all wiser.

>Egypt aligning with Russia
What? In what way? I'm rarely wisit Sup Forums lately, and mostly just glance at the /sg/ hat when it running by, so sorry for stupid questions.

bbbut..they were supposed to get overwhelming victory....where is the promised rebel phase....

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/791984952200036352

Rebels pushed all the way to Syrian fallback lines. Coincidence?

>yfw when they pull a uranus and put them all in a kettle

Its true.

That would make sense with Egypt leaving Saudi-led coalition

Allowed Kuznetsov to re-fuel, also talking about re-opening old Soviet base there.

>a leppo
Fucking gibberish shitskin jargon. Use real words

2 hours ago
Putin says not right time to resume Aleppo strikes

What did he mean by this?

As someone mentioned earlier he's probably playing 5D chess.
Come on, it's all meme
Only because retarded NATO didn't let them to re-fuel in Ceuta, now fuck them they'll have to deal with Egypt too.

He meams that he used all possibilities inside the country and its very difficult for him to stop his generals and next time he wouldnt stop them.

That Assad stepped out of line too much for Moscow's taste and that the Saudis paid them enough, for now.

>re-opening old Soviet base
i tought they said it's not going to happen. Gotta go google now. Thank's mate.

It's not going to happen, but merely entertaining that idea made NATO piss their pants.

1. accept kurdish self rule
2. rename primary title to "Syrian Democratic Republic"

russia wants a stable ME so that there will be no Chechnya 3.0, at some point they decided that they can trust the kurds, maybe even more than the baathist circlejerk

and as always it's also a PR move for the west
"see? we're not evil!"

so assad needs to accept the peace deal or get another 1 stab hit

but then again when you're at -3 stability you can't go any further, or can you?

He meant eastern aleppo, not the rest, as it clearly stands in the statement.

dont worry lads this is the "get to heaven and attack from there because assad cant bomb the afterlife" phase, alls ok

k*rds are literally usa puppet, putin can never trust them compared to assad.

No one's worried tbqhsenpai, we all know that they'll just make it easier to reconquer Idlib when the manpower moves to east.

Getting way ahead of yourselves here.

Probably RuAF will focus on the western and southwestern flank of Aleppo instead of east Aleppo

Itd be completely retarded to bomb the weakened eastern Aleppo jihadis when theres an offensive on the other side.

So its a good opportunity for Putin to earn some goodguy points by saying hes not striking the city atm

they dont need to do anything to east aleppo anyways, its sieged, some point in time they will literally surrender. just protect the west and its all fine.

>some point in time they will literally surrender
i dunno famalam, UN will insist on more of muh "humanitarian" aid if they run out of supplies.

dont think its gonna happen

and they'll get some. Just not enough. And no ammo.

Please correct me if I misunderstood, but didn't Russia and Syria offer an 8 day relief period for Aleppo and the rebels declined and started fighting again just a day or two in?

>no ammo
sure thing

>this fucking nigger still forcing his shitty meme

Yes goyim, fight each other, back and forth through the houses so that glorious Murica may steal your clay while you're busy.

11 days left before bashar gets dicked :^)

I expect fucking him up will be literally the first thing She does in office

Which one of you is the guy hating Russia more than loving his own country?

yes they did, terrorists bombed the safe passage

You wish PO/PiS/N supporter, go spray some paint on walls or go get assfucked or whatever you fags do.

delet this.

>start a presidency with world war 3
kek

>here are truckloads of weapons dear moderate terrorists
>OH NO! the not so moderate terrorists stole all of them again like the last 100 times

Which "terrorists"? Do we know?

post them fag

It's prolly this guy or the ylilauta-refugee shitposting about his fantasy of being cucked by salafis.

(You) can find those in OP
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE
youtu.be/5XfaYuUMdjk
but it's just for (You), my little special cupcake.

I'm Razem supporter

>we have admitted its difficult to seperate the moderates and extremists
>OH LETS SEND MORE WEAPONS TO MODERATES even though we just admitted they all mix and share weapons anyway
The USA literally admits to arming al-Qaeda

What a time to live in!

The YPG is fucked. Turkey is going to squash them between Turkish territory and ASSad territory. Then the god emperor Erdogan will make a deal with the devil ASSad and they will crush the YPG salient. K*rds BTFO once again

>Putin meets with Erdogan behind closed doors
>Erdogan invades Syria
>Putin allows it
>as they close in on al-Bab, the Turkish sponsored rebels say they'll go to Aleppo next
>at the same time Putin has halted airstrikes and has refused to resume airstrikes as things get critical
Is Putin going to let Erdogan take Aleppo?

delete the name of god again?
sort of like a deletion of the deletion. I must say that raises some profoundly interesting theological questions. Meaningless questions, but interesting none-the-less.

It's a video u see. It has the potential to be played billions of times. Each playing both presents the 7 names of god and deletes them.
Appearance and disappearance. It's kind of a moon over rough water kind of thing, tho broken a thousand times it remains whole. Because each time you play it, the names of god appear again.

But what if I deleted the video of presenting and deleting? Would I not be deleting the presentation as well the deleting?

It seems no good can come of this.
And since it's legitimate art, I guess there is only one thing to do. Play it again.

Friendly reminder the Swiss interview is UTTER FUCKING SHITE and one of the WORST Assad interviews that exists.

>"neutral country", they said