/Northstar/

What does Sup Forums think of the first Gay comicbook character ever?

Excuse you, Alan Scott first showed up in the 1940s.

that was a retcon

Bigger picture pls

It was also fucking retarded

Fist up North Star's [butthole]
"You're already gay"

it was an alternate universe so you people are both retarded.

I like him.

I wish Marvel would do some thing him again but they don't care about their old diversity characters the ones that are actually good characters.

I bet he's kicking himself now that Jean turned Bobby gay.

does he scream ATATATATATATATATATATA when he is pounding your butthole?

He's married now which basically means fridged.

Heh, you could really tell he was the first. Between making him part fairy as a weird joke to having him THE Marvel gay character for a long time. Personally, I don't know that much about him but instinctively hate him since he is Quebecois.

get to my level mutie

whats his story

He's a gay skiing former terrorist mutant from Quebec. Has super speed and can produce bright bursts of light when he and his crazy twin sister team up.

French Canadian Olympic Skier who got disqualified because of his mutant abilities

He temporarily joined a mutant terrorist group, but then joined Alpha Flight and met his long lost twin sister

>He temporarily joined a mutant terrorist group
It was a Quebec separatist group.
Also, he was a trapeze artist for a while.

he actually sounds interesting I like underrated Marvel speedsters like Kiden Nixon

Didn't he fuck Hercules once?

Sometimes he's really interesting most times he's just relegated to the gay mutant and now the gay married mutant we retired because of instead of using him we'll just gay up an iconic character to leave a legacy.

Somebody post that page on which his homosexuality was revealed.

He punches a gay army vet in it who publically doubted his gay creds.

There are two lists, a short and a long one.

The short one contains all the people Hercules did not have sex with yet.

I was reading about how Lobdell really wanted to give Northstar AIDS and how there was a massive fight in Marvel, because all the editors were backing him up but corporate were up in arms.

The corporate people were like "we can't have one of our highly lucrative characters have AIDS!" and one of the editors was like "It's Northstar, you've literally never even fucking heard of this character before today"

Marvel is such a horrible and immoral company

literately every Lobdell fact makes me laugh and he's unironically the best X-writer ever

to be fair, that was just a dumb psa in waiting.

>all gay characters must have aids

pls no

> Quebec separatist

So terrorist.

You can see space-time bending over backwards and reality collapsing for a new Big Bang, just to give him enough time to say all of that shit in the mere seconds being shown in those two panels.

>and can produce bright bursts of light when he and his crazy twin sister team up
Yes. They were literally based on Zan and Jayna the Wonder Twins from Super Friends.

Yup. The group wasn't mutant specific, though.

I prefer that to bendis.

The whole fight was a trip.
I'll just post the issue.

Literally who.

This art is so liefeldian, I just might throw up.

The 90s were a wild time.

I see north star but where is the fist?

Northstar is literally a raging homosexual

And that's it.
This flashback pinup included in the file too but it kinda ruins the mood.

underrated, underused
Deserved to have an ongoing, instead of Iceman

Didn't he die once? I was reading New X-Men and everyone was mourning his death because he was a teacher, even though he only showed up in like one panel in like the first issue and that's it.

In your ass. Hurr hurr hurr

Yes, during Enemy of the State (Wolverine's story written by Millar). I don't remember how he got resurrected, though

I was going to comment how I really liked the art...

>Didn't he die once?
Who did not?

Pretty sure he was resurrected by the Hand.

Your post has a pun waiting to be made

Shit, now I'm kicking myself for the lost opportunity.

I liked his fist.

Degenerate

Gays trannies and dykes should just kill themselves for being a genetic failure

You know its for the best

The only good comic with aids was the hellblazer one.

why haven't you done it?

'Cause that fag is obviously in denial.

underrated

I like both Northstar and Aurora because of their corny power of being able to release a powerful light beam when they hold hands.
Also, as a fag, it seems ok for both them to be mentally ill twins (one a fag, the other multiple disorder personality)
And I think they are actually faster than Quicksilver

on the other side I dont like that he married a black man. (not a racist, just not my type)

I was wondering if anyone would reference FotNS

I found it annoying how he's Canadian, yet he got married in New York, to someone nobody has ever heard of. Way to tick off a box Marvel.

If it was just about them not being your type you wouldn't dislike the fact that a fictional canadian mutant married a black man.

He died in like 3 different universes that month

Not much of anything.

If being gay is supposed to be a reason to like him, it isn't working.

Colossus and him made a cute couple in Ultimate X-Men, shame they killed him before they could fuck.

I will forever hate Coleite for that. I hope his dick falls off in public.

I can't help but thing of that one comic where people are discussing whether or not comics are art while fighting each other.