How is their relationship like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2aA5NL9tSSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pussy on pussy. Obviously.

Looks like princess Carolyn

>PC has a cute, loveable daughter and becomes happy
This is my new headcanon.

So why does the mother has pinker fur than the daughter?

"Bring your daughter to work day" is something she looks forward to, because she just loves her daughter that much and wants to spend more time with her. Kate is also well-behaved enough to sit in the office and not embarrass her mother in front of her coworkers. It's a healthy relationship.

Pic related, on the other hand....

youtube.com/watch?v=2aA5NL9tSSQ

>Let's be good citizens

What did they mean by this?

Not sure, I can't find a lot of English-language videos that properly explore the relationships among the characters of the PlayKids universe.

Something about protecting the environment and blah blah blah... who knows what a two year old is meant to get out of it.

So, uh, how big is everyone's PlayKids folder. I haven't actually bothered with non Kate/Mimi characters at the moment.

Impressive

>he saved my drawing
aw, you're making me blush

I saved everyone's drawings!! Was thoroughly impressed by all of them.

same

>50 minuites of vaguely connected videos
I hate the youtube money for length system so fucking much.
Than again if they are trying to hit the same market as the kids spiderman/elsa type ones it helps protect against the autoplay taking them away from you.

Oh man, I was smiling too hard when that was posted. It almost encourages me to make some kind of YTP where this becomes an actual thing.

redpill me on this

Please do it

Just a painfully cute- but also very juvenile and very much targeted at preschoolers- cartoon on youtube that has a fairly impressive amount of effort put into it.

Some user stumbled upon this Brazilian children's app in the app store store, and we all quickly learned that it pays for a cartoon series that's uploaded on YouTube that actually has way too much effort put into it. It's a like a beacon of light in that god forsaken 'spiderman vs elsa' corner of YouTube.

Very, *very* cute stuff - though the English language content is quite limited to unimpressive songs and a few short episodes.

It's actually an American produced thing for Brazillians.

Is it now? You're probably right, but I can't find any info on that.

>.mp4

I want to fug that cat

So where is the MILF art?

>She's just letting him look up her skirt
Save it for the bedroom, lady.

It's the question of the century, folks.

>No new episodes since last thread

Eh.

>iamgrowingcuter.png

Just renamed, thank you.

These videos have really confused my YouTube recommendations, thank you everyone.

>autosage

You sure? It's not just not bumping because you're OP is it? Feels a bit weird janny would single out this thread out of all the other off topic shit on the board today.

Not OP, no... really bizarre...

An okay one.