>let's march in the winter while we are at war in another front lmao

>a) the sport he's watching is intense
>b) he's having drug withdrawals
>c) psycho
>d) all of the above

>sped up footage

He's an autist.

LITERALLY Hitler!

Passionate about sports and on amphetamines.

Rumors abound saying he had syphillitic palsy. More likely he had neurological problems cause from his experiences in World War One.

Also he was excitable as fuck, look at his speeches and see how animated he is.

Have you never watched an exciting race?

HIGH ENERGY

tweaking

He likes sports and amphetamines.

>officer needing two hands to use binoculars
I hope he was fired

^

world war 1 and meth

Sped up

DELETE THIS

video is sped up, lol, take a look at camera movements and background you retards.

looks to me like he is busting for a shite.

>'Ach, fuck I have to watch this race, or ze volk vill think I am rude'

>'Mein Gott, last nights Bratwurst vants to anschluss from mein asshole like a V2'

^Now

/thread

The Jews were really making his hemorrhoids flare up

Holding in his pee.

top kek

it probably wasn't sped up intentionally, cameras were just kind of janky and slow framerate back then
also I think is right
that's the facial expression of a man who's desperately trying not to shit himself

Nothing

Oh fuck yeah thats so true. I think thats exactly how i look when i cant find my pee bottle.

he just has to pee but is too invested to stop watching

He was constantly on drugs. He really was. His doctor's notes were investigated. Hitler was drugged up to his eyeballs all the way to his last days on earth. You can praise him for what he did right and demonize him for what he did wrong, but in the end he was a junkie and probably more than half-insane.

Looks like shell shock / ptsd from his days in the trenches of ww 1

>it's funny because it's true
>t. Homer Simpson

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Of course you would say that. And you're right.

Why is this footage of Trump in black and white?

probably he was "LITERALLY SHAKING" when saw a nigger outrunning aryan

Your current leader is on drugs, too.
Canadians are huge faggots.

He also suffered mustard gas poisoning in WW 1, that probably fucked up his brain too.

Whaaat

Someone screencap this

The only true answer ITT
Go watch some shell shock footage
Shit is horrible.

someone slow this down

film is sped up you retard

No it's not you low IQ retard. The film has lower framerates.

Calling me low IQ? HAHA Fucking retard watch it low frame rates don't cause that you fucking dumb ass

I didn't know m2k was hitler in a past life.

>lower framerates
As an avid PC gamer, this triggers me.

Meth. All the nazi leaders were pounding back meth.

All old footage from that time look speed up. It'd not because it's faster bit because of the low frame rates.

>playing vidya
Lol faggots, I bet it's train simulations you autistic fuck LMAO

SO EXPLOITABLE

>train simulations

I dont get it

>LMAO
Absolutely plebeian. You disgust me, sir.

Have you never been at the edge of your seat on a sport event?

>LE METH MEME
topkek.

Adolf, voll auf Nase.

It's the flag that draws attention.

can you provide proof then that Hitler wasn't on drugs and his physician weren't figuratively a drug dealer

Same thing that wrong with Hillary

You're an idiot if you didn't think that painkillers weren't a standard part of every physicians satchel. By your logic, every single person who received medical care in the first half of the 1900's and earlier, was a drug addict.

He was a leftist junky and a cuck

P.S. Adolf Hitler didn't even drink alcohol, smoke tobacco or eat meat (the former 2, he was morally opposed to), because of his extreme devotion to personal health. But you think he was secretly a drug addict?

I don't think that he was a druggie either, I just question it, so I would know if I right or not.
There's some proofs that his physician were using some mix of drugs as an injection, but no actual documents recording that to be seen.

>There's some proofs that his physician were using some mix of drugs as an injection, but no actual documents recording that to be seen.
Literally every physician used meth or cocaine or opiates as a painkiller. These days, doctors can't just carry it around in their medical kit; but you still see morphine being used even to this day.

Just because Hitler's doctor carried painkillers with him, doesn't mean that Hitler was a drug addict.

He just remembered he left the oven on back at the house.

Yes, he was also against hunting, I know, I know.
You always need to question your beliefs so they would be accurate, don't you agree?

the energy he had would have been enough to gas 6 million jews in a single day

can you provide proof then that Hitler was on drugs and his physician was figuratively a drug dealer?

Mate, please, seriously look into medicine from the early to mid 1900s. Meth was a flue medicine in the USA until a relatively recent time.

I get like that sometimes over some national football matches and I'm not on any drugs lmoa
Plus national leaders have to sit around watching this stuff for hours on end maybe the dude just needed to pee real bad.

In the hospital during WW1, wounded in battle, Hitler refused painkillers.

He had Parkinson's.

I was talking about article on kikepedia. Don't need to be so aggressive.

This too, unfortunately. Once he reached old age, he was in atrocious health. But those who met with him said that despite his body being bent, his mind was sharp as ever.

Mental breakdown on the last week tho right?

he was autistic like the rest of Sup Forums

What's his fucking problem?????

I know, some people just think he was taking cocaine via eye-drops. I don't actually believe this all right?

He had to pee

He was doing a lot of meth, remember.

all these repeating numbers, jesus

>Tfw you have to use the bathroom but you hold it because the attendant is Jewish

>Spectating when theres only one teammate left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

youtube.com/watch?v=XpStk3N1dSU

Medical records are available. That asshole quack seriously fucked him up.

It is the people moving behind him directly are warped due to speed being higher in that area.

That footage was from the Olympic games of 1936 in Munich. Saw it in a documentary.

Choo-Choo! We're almost at the Endsieg, mein Führer!

>sped up footage

people behind him moving at normal pace.

>Goebbels expression
lol, hes bored as fuck

>Medical records are available
Well post 'em. Original documents.

>filename
kek'd

he could be receiving a cocaine compound or some form of dilute cocaine via eye drops yeah, it wouldn't really affect him the way taking as a recreational drug does

ice lol

Do I look like your bitch? DYODD.

As the leaf mentioned in This wasn't uncommon at all for the time. Media also doesn't really like mentioning this because it provokes doubt in Hitler's mental agency at the time, elicits sympathy and brings up more questions as to what was actually going on at that crucial time in history.

Jesus Christ just look at the man in that clip. Classic symptoms of methamphetamine or similar upper. The only other option is that he is suffering from a mental illness that miraculously goes into remission at times appropriate for the initial upper high from drug dosing to level out.

>Classic symptoms of methamphetamine or similar upper.
To be fair, it was an over the counter medicine at the time and Hitler was under a lot of stress. Everyone took it, even Ayn Rand used amphetamines to help her write down her neurotic jewish manifestos.

fpbp

fpbp

FPBP

Top fucking Kek on that Satanic flag too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming

ONE OF US