Mickey D's thread

What's your favorite McDonald's meal, lads?

I sure do love a good McChicken with buffalo sauce and jalapenos. Did you know that some McDonalds now allow full customization of your order?

To make this thread politics-related, I think the minimum wage should be raised to $15 an hour. The wealthy need to pay their fair share, after all.

>too poor to afford even the cheapest bait from the bargain bin at the bait shop
>just picking up a piece of gum off the ground and sticking that to your hook

Simple double(or mcdouble) is fine for me and some fries (usually have drinks at home) I haven't gone too much though as what used to cost me under 4 dollars is now over 5 dollars to get. I want the fucking cheap menu back.

This isn't a bait thread, I'm just really hungry.

Big Mac with a whole Fish Fillet and some chicken nuggets in the middle it with a Diet Coke.

I personally can't stand diet sodas they taste like ass and IMO they kinda could be more unhealthy in the artificial sweetners.

I prefer Coca Cola Zero actually.

me too buddy me too

McGangbang: Put a McChicken between the two patties of a McDouble.

Mickey Deez nuts faggot slider OP

>Big Mac
>Large Fries
>Chocolate Shake (for dipping the fries)
I keep it classic.

Sausage egg and cheese biscuit. Can get them any time of the day and it's always a good choice

Sprite Zero is probably the most decent-tasting diet cola. But really, I prefer fresh coffee with Coldstone Sweat Cream. Yum

CTR slide thread

avoid and SAGE

was the last time 4 years ago there i don't know it's all shit

>Sprite Zero
>diet cola
>cola

Go to Abu Dhabi and get a spicy chicken Mac

You fucking idiots. What is there to slide? 90% of the threads on Sup Forums are about Hillary getting fucked. Trump wins, we get it. I want to talk about food.

Sup Reviewbrah.

brekky breakk :DD