They sit around in their little immigrant groups on streets drinking...

They sit around in their little immigrant groups on streets drinking, littering and harassing the humans that walk past them.

They are fucking dumb and ugly. All of them look like angry potatoes.
They refuse to learn English and they don't work.

They are quite literally niggers. They don't deserve their white skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMSGnGL8JU0
financialjuneteenth.com/how-to-know-the-difference-between-a-black-man-and-a-ngger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

German here btw
I'm on holidays visiting my family. Just clearing things up before you cunts call me names.

rich coming fron a turkroach, I think you have this the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=xMSGnGL8JU0

You're not german if you're in Turkey visiting family. Rats born in stables are never horses.

>Turkey

>roach

Catholic scum. Literally the worst tribe of slavs in Europe, the land belongs to Russia and Germany.

Stay mad faggot

I like poles. Even the chavy ones tend to become builders/plumbers. They aren't that bad.

NOW TURKROACHES can fuck off

Dubs of wisdom

Funnily enough you actually were humans back then. Did the Germans and Russians literally kill all the P*les that weren't low iq peasants?

At least they keep themselves to themselves, except on holidays.

Fuck those nigguhs

I work with poles and they are based as fuck and work just as hard as the germans. Your kind on the other hand should be gassed.

My mom is German.

Why are turkroaches so fucking stupid?
They sit around in their little immigrant groups on streets drinking, littering and harassing the humans that walk past them.
They are fucking dumb and ugly. All of them look like angry roaches.
They refuse to learn german and they don't work.
They are quite literally nigger.

That's great Pawel but I doubt a German would be cleaning toilets. Fuck off back home.

>my mother is a race traitor
STILL UNACCEPTABLE

Poles are literally the best immigrants the UK has, not gonna let some turk mongrel try and divide Europeans.

Poles are our friends. I like Poland. They also made the Witcher. One of the best Slavic countries honestly.

Your mom is literally a fucking whore.

so they become chavs ?

t. halfblood roach freak
Get the fuck out with your dividing shitthreads.

They are great immigrants no doubt.

>German here
>family in turkey
>german

>roach

Opinion eternally discarded.

Going back home doesn't count as vacation

You work for us now.

The future of your people is an Anglo boot stamping on a roach, forever.

I'm dumb and ugly. Can I be an honorary slav?

Fuck off all of you dumb Polacks. If your country is white, why can't you stay there?

You're literally a Turk yourself.

>Subhuman liking subhumans

Okay.

My dad is still white though.

Stay in turkey roach

>My dad is still white though.
and you are a subhuman, and your place is in turkey
kill yourself

lmao

Why on earth would your mum fuck a dirty piece of shit like your father, do us a favor and kill yourself your not meant to be

I think you have mistaken the polish for yourselfs

Leafs & Turks are stealing the shitposting crown from us

they lil bit aggresive.

A Turk asking why another group of people are stupid. Quite the irony.

Funny coming from a chink and a 3rd world slav.

cyka cyka

You have bantz, leafs just suck

>says the roach

The irony of a Turk calling someone else a subhuman... You gave me a good chuckle Mehmet.

it seems like 2-4% of each racial demographic tends to be what could be classified as a nigger. this ends up being millions of people for EACH race though.

financialjuneteenth.com/how-to-know-the-difference-between-a-black-man-and-a-ngger/

i think this article can be applied to every single racial demographic. race isn't the problem, people are the problem.

example

1. A black man prides himself on seeking knowledge and education, even if he doesn’t have much to begin with. A n*gger just loves being ignorant and might think it’s OK to be illiterate since he knows how to dribble a basketball.

instead

a normal person prides himself on seeking knowledge and education. a nigger is someone who loves to be ignorant, and thinks its ok to be a nigger as long as he can *insert any of the things you people think is niggerish like what these fags are saying*

its politically incorrect to think for yourselves. I think Sup Forums should evolve to match this.

Your mum fucked a Turk? German women as such whores.

>talks about race betrayal.

>churchill was APPOINTED and given the directive to kill as many germans as possible, never accepting surrender, and throwing a world wide empire in the dumpster for the shitty land poland had. the british people got played extremely hard

why do people ignore history?

Underrated

>german

> Rats born in stables are never horses

the difference between human races is nowhere near comparable to the difference between the difference in animal SPECIES

nice try though, stormfag

lmaoooo

holy shit we are gonna need two raids to kill this fucking talking cockroach if he's indeed half german

I'll have you know it's the yellow(gold?) marlboros that we smoke on the street corner

To smoke anything not Marlboro is to be not a slav

>half germ
>half cockroach
Pic related

Polish People are cool.
Never had any problems with them.
But Turks are horrible: loud, smelly greedy, arrogant...

Fuck off roach, Polish people are based.

good post. much laff

rare flagggg

Are you a Saudi Prince?

>FUCKING TURKY
>FUCKING
>TURKEY

+1

What's the starting kit for a successful heterosexual white man?