How do we stop this degeneracy?

How do we stop this degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=MbYYiEukvlk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYKrIOrU0RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l9soclA8180
youtube.com/watch?v=8X0sFtN5Uk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape them and beat them to the point where they're too afraid to act like sluts. It works.

If you have any other effective solutions, (which I highly doubt) I'm all ears.

I have a few ideas

islam will, dont worry

Sum it up for me, is she singing about her love of black dick?

it makes me sad but this would work.

you could also just treat whores like whores

but that will never catch back on.

I just don't get it. I highly doubt this cunt bought a single white sock and a single pick sock. Just put on a matching set nigga. Just match them when they come out of the dryer.

Pretty much.

They are sold mixed

Spotted the muslim.

Bullshit. One has text on the toes and the other doesn't. Bullshit.

stop letting your daughters watch degenerat nigger and kike tv shows
RAISE THEM TO KNOW THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CULTURE AND THAT THEIR CULTURE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSES

Some actually are Though.

the little brother i always wanted..........

*bang*

It's legit men's fault for enabling this behavior. Start rejecting these sluts en masse, and you will see a shift. Women mirror men, and it's up to men to lead. I have zero faith in this happening, however

Spotted the cuck.

What do you think the MGTOW movement is.

This actually is how they are sold

You underestimate how far companies will go to make rich white girls feel quirky and unique.

The only true solution is to raise them properly.

They all have extreme issues because they weren't loved by their Dads.

its not that hard in Britanistan

>tfw islam ultra conservative values counteracting western degeneracy was (((their plan))) all along

A failed one

wtf I love muslims now

>im a gay nigger but I still take sausage

Agreed my fellow muslim

I'd rather watch ISIS execution videos, god damn that was cringe

this version is funnier
youtube.com/watch?v=uYKrIOrU0RQ

cmon, it's a viral song about COCK, and how you should worship it like a good lil girl/sissy

I fucking hate nigger "culture" so much.

>girls like breakfast

What's wrong with that?

White women are so mindless.

There are times when the free market is a terrible thing.

She's wearing a sweatshirt from the university of chapel hill(ary), did you expect anything besides degeneracy?

IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU!?!

Say hello to the next generation of "males" everybody.

you are a faggot

stop it? I thought it died 2 years ago...
stop resurrecting it!

they can all take my sausage if you nomsayin

mfw when she's wearing my alma mater on her sweatshirt

>weren't loved by their dads

environment plays a big part. you could be a great dad but if they are constantly exposed to niggatry acceptance i.e. school, they'll turn.

Ready to be the soldier of WW3

I'm here for the job interview

This.

Women conform and if nigger culture is the dominant culture in society, they will adopt it.

diamonds. everywhere diamonds.

cringe

This is why homeschooling is the only hope for the future of white children.

homosexuals justifying being part of alt right by explaining away the gay

I think you caught Islam. There's only one treatment for it, pray to Kek.

It's over. We lost. Black dick is too powerful, too strong. Even as a straight White man, I struggle to keep myself from giving into the temptation of Black Cock. Every day I think about Black Cock and it drives me nuts. I just want to get on my knees, worship and suck it. I know that's all I'm good for as a White "man", to become a fuckslave to powerful, muscular Blacks as they fuck my ass, huffing and puffing as they slap into it, smacking it raw and red, and calling me nothing but a bitch ass, tricked out white boy while they do it.

>these girls go to my Alma Mater

Can't say I'm even surprised anymore.

We need to lock up women and make sure women don't leave the house with out a male guardian.

Wait that sound familiar..

Is Islam the ultimate red pill.

You or him? Because if you're talking about him, the only thing he's ready for is to suckie suckie some soldiers.

These girls are great!

Fuck off.

All that we need to do is remove the jewish cancer that's at the core of this. And the niggers.

It's Jews you newfag

It's the fucking Jews.

#LiberateAmericanDaughters

>it works

Saying this from personal experience, habeeb?

Women are cancer. If you haven't embraced unironic misogyny yet you will always be bluepilled. That little boy was younger than the girls and is being influenced by their degeneracy and will probably grow up to be a super omega cuck because of a lack of male guidance.

Is anyone going to admit to fapping to this? Come on fags, admit it! I was going to till I saw the little kid and it killed my boner.

White cucks are their enablers and footsoldiers. Most people are 100% complicit in this shit.

these girl are just stupid and degenerate.

there are some left that are decent.

I thought it was catchy

send em all back to africa, execute all 'bergs', 'steins', 'mans' and glass the middle east

Best tits coming through.

Why are you making this about black dick? I knew Sup Forums was gay for black dick but shit nigger.

This is the first time I've seen the non laugh version of this thanks OP!

What the fuck was that kid? Did he say "I'm a gay nigger but I still take sausage"?

It's the new fad.
Just another example of how I was made fun of in school for being poor for that exact reason that became a fad.

Women are slaves to mainstream culture. They have to fit in its their biological imperative. They can't help it. Jews form the mainstream culture today through their monopoly on media.

I promise you if white Christian men were in control of the media, women would be much more noble.

Do you think women will care if white men reject them? That will make them behave more like depraved sluts and only go after minorities like myself. Or are you taking one for the team to make sure my bbc is always soaked? Thanks bro!

anyone have the lyrics?

East London Shari'ah law.
>inb4 you get all cucky without even reading my post

East London Shari'ah law is a form of moderate/modern Shari'ah law that is being practised across the UK in Muslim communities.

As we can't can't practice the actual traditional Shari'ah, we moderinise it and make it lite.

E.g. We do Honour BEATINGS instead of killing.

An honour beating is something I witnessed the other day when one Muslim (Bangladeshi) girl got caught fiddling and fucking around and fucking some black nigger and was exposed to burning coal.
So what happened was, her father beat her up solidly for 5 minutes straight while her brothers and cousins went around the council estate trying to find the nigger and then proceed to beat him up. Boy that black fuck got his fucking teeth kicked in I swear.

You'll notice that Tower Hamlets, East London is a fucking roller coaster if you ever decide to come visit. Make sure you ain't no pussy though, or your chances of surviving around here will basically be 0.

But yeah, you westerners should adopt this form of moderate law. It isn't actually that bad.

This. I love how everyone is hating on them for being stupid because the people on this board have never seen a female actually having fun.

>the thirteen year old

No they wouldn't you fucking stupid Christcuck. It's not because of Jews, it's women's fucking biological imperative to screw around around to find the best mate and the best genes. That's why women will always fuck an alpha male who won't even call them back over some Christian cuck beta male who is ready to give up all of his shit.

FUCK OF
SHIT THREAD
SAGE

The girl or the boy?

this. OP women just do whatever the "cool" kids do, and since its kewl to be black we have this

They will rather get cucked then accept Shari'ah law. The Jews have done a number on them.

jahans you should just post on r9k

the girl

Oh yeah, it ain't white women who have the BBC fetish, it's these faggots here who do. I see more BBC shit here than I do anywhere else. I honestly think Sup Forums is jealous of the women getting the bbc.

Jamal better watch out, obese autists from Sup Forums are coming for the big black dick.

Go back to crying over the "evil Jewish conspiracy" rather than facing the true fact of the situation, that women are biologically sluts and this is natural. They aren't noble damsels in distress, they're for the most part sluts that are hungry for Chad's cock. Fucking pathetic Christcucks.

I know it's hard for you to see it any other way bc you're fucking 18 years old and don't know a time before degenerate woman.

Protip: cheating on your husband used to make you a social pariah.

Go to r9k and stay there m8

Redpill 1: women were taking dick and committing adultery back then as well, you just don't hear about it. Look up how many rich men had mistresses, aka the Chad Thundercocks of their time.

Redpill 2: It was Christianity, not Jews, that caused the liberalization and ultimate degeneration of Western society with its attitude on forgiveness and turning the other (butt)cheek as women publicly slutted around on an epic scale.

Redpill 3: Your priest touched you.

better version

youtube.com/watch?v=l9soclA8180

fucking hot

>How do we stop this degeneracy?
Too late. We made our bed by siding with the allies.

Yes there have always been whores and scoundrels, but they were far from the most respected women in society. Men have always been whores bc that's our biological imperative. Women used to be the keepers of morality.

How do we stop degenerate asian women?

youtube.com/watch?v=8X0sFtN5Uk0

The most respected women in society WERE whores back then.

Some of them literally fucked their way to the top... no different from today.

women are sluts and jews let it get out of control.
What's your point?

I'm not talking about 1980.

I'm talking about 1908.

Yes, in 1908 as well. Who do you think the mistresses were?

Fuck, you had whores and brothels all the way back in the Medieval Ages when they were literally fucking burning scientists and philosophers at stake. Fucking brainless Christcucks.

>he thinks prostitution was a respectable profession
>he thinks they chose that job and weren't forced into it to survive

And calm down Mohammad, I know your people have anger issues and tend to get explosive over the slightest things.

Dude in 1908 if your wife cheated on you, you could kill her and the man she did it with and no one would care. If you didn't have the stomach for that, you could just leave her with absolutely nothing. She would be an outcast in the community. She would have to leave town to find work or another mate or literally become a prostitute to not starve to death.