Kingdom Hearts general

Can we have a KH general? It's considered Sup Forums enough, right?

Why the fuck didn't Xehenort just use the Timeless River for his time travel fuckery?

>Videogame
>Final Fantasy
>Anime
>Disney is in there too I guess
Thats gonna be a no OP

Final Fantasy has become more and more irrelevant and Disney owns all the original anime shit in the series.

>Disney owns all the original anime shit in the series.
I'm pretty sure it's shared. Kinda like how both Marvel and DC can use the Axel character they made for the crossover, but no one does.

Nope. Part of Disney's contract with Square is that they own all the original content.

It's just that Disney is content to let Mr. Nomura's Wild Ride go uninterrupted, resulting in the cancellation of pure Disney in-house KH projects such as phone games and an animated series.

Then why was Sora in that Final Fantasy game? Did Disney let them do it for promotion?

That they did.

And Dissidia exists because Disney disapproved of an idea for a Kingdom Hearts fighting game, so Square just reworked it into a pure FF thing.

Nigger if the one on /vg/ is in danger of dying a lot what makes you think a slower board, with a smaller active thread limit and with less KH fans would survive?

Manual reminder that Marluxia has been a good guy the entire time, and did nothing wrong.

>Implying he's not a murdering piece of shit.

Would still fug.

I still don't get this.

Also aren't the actions of Nobodies independent from that of their Somebodies? All the Somebodies in DDD seemed to be much nicer than their Nobodies.

For most Nobodies, their existence is a continuous line from their Somebody selves. Like they're basically the same person, because they retain all of their memories. For the Organization, most of their Nobodies became more detached and brutal because they didn't have a heart any more and they were following a bad dude.

So yes and no. They're not independent (with the exception of Roxas and Xehanort), but they are different.

Who, Strelitzia or Lauriam?

This user is retarded
But other than the occasional thread, we don't really need a general. In fact, isn't there one on /vg/?

Strelitzia is a former union leader in Kingdom Hearts Union X who jobbed off screen and died.

Lauriam is Marluxia the big bad of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. He is Marluxia original self (He had a heart and body) who was ALSO a Keyblade wielder.

Both of them are survivors of the Keyblade War like (You) were, except (You) fought everyone including Union Leaders and survived.

No, I'm asking which one he said he'd still fuck.

Oh. He was talking about Lauriam, he would still fugg him since Strelitzia is dead.

>implying that wasn't Blaine

The dead can't say no, user.

fuck off to Sup Forums

>Implying it wasn't Ven
>Or Ephemera
Lauriam is a huge ass red herring and the fact that people legitimately think he did it baffles me