BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes! The sleaziness is miles deep!

Can you imagine that threesome, Shillary, Carlos Danger and Huma? Gives me a half stack just talking about it.

my chest looks just like his
what can i do

live by the pussy, die by the pussy

Weiner weiner weiner

makes we never want to have sex again, i dont think i could do it even after a bottle of super male vitality

live by the pussy, die by the Weiner.*

FTFY.

WIENERS OUT FOR HILLARAMBE

how big is his dick

>mfw this is the second time a Clinton gets BTFO'd because of lewdness

I'm waiting for Chelsea's bestiality sex tape.

What a man. All it took to save the world was a few weiner pictures. I wish I was as brave as that man.

Why is this guy back in the news? What does he have to do with Hillary?

Assange couldn't do it, O'keafe couldn't do it, Kim Dotcom couldn't do it...

Fucking Weiner did it.

I find it sweeter that it was a Jew married to a Muslim

HIS WIFE HUMA ABDEEN (IS IN THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD) IS HILLARY CLINTONS 2ND IN COMMAND

SHES BEEN EMAILING SHIT TO HIM THE WHOLE TIME, EXCEPT HE GAVE ALL HIS SHIT OVER TO THE FBI

AHAHA

Guys, not only is Pepe going to be a topic of discussion in future generation's history books, but now Carlos Danger will be in there too.

What's happened? Something major?

FILL ME IN.

She got Jewed.

What did Bill have to do with this?

they even look kinda alike, anyone else noticed

FBI found a bunch of emails pertaining to Hillary Clinton on devices turned over to them as part of investigations into Anthony Weiner, and subsequently reopened investigations into her.

Da FBI got new evidence to investigate Clinton and apparently it came from Weiner

Confirmed Anthony Weiner actually 100 percent Jewish. Welcome to the alt-right CTR. Turns out we have a common enemy after all.

OK Go. #hillarysweinerproblem

Huma Abedin, an aide to Hillary Clinton, has an estranged husband Anthony Weiner, a former congressman whom keeps getting caught in sexting scandals. The FBI was investigating yet another scandal and they took all of his electronic devices, in which pertinent emails to the Hillary investigation were found.

nothing

>DJT: "This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understand. It is everybody’s hope that it is about to be corrected."

Consider that the record is about to be corrected.

"Case reopen" came from Chaffez, not Comey. This can turn out to be nothing guys. Lets wait and see.

oh please...she will be president, They could find out she shoved a dead baby up her snatch in a satanic ritual and she'd still be elected.

You would have to ask some 14 year old girl for that info.

Read Comeys letter

They took Huma's devices too it seems

Huma fucked up big

desu how does sexting make you a pervert. Hes a pervert for sexting all kinds of women who arent his wife.

I sext bitches on the reg.

It is still rigged
Weiner gets immunity soon
Nothing to see here

He is not the reason, he is the excuse. FBI had the emails all along. They just didn't have the authorization through the proper channels to act on what they know. This fuckboy gave them the legitimate reason to bring the bunny out of the hat. The bunny was going to come out of the hat regardless of what happened but this is very convenient and of course they take advantage of it.

he was sexting 12 year olds

I have had this on my hard drive for 2 years and havn't had an excuse to use it yet. Thanks user

What are the odds that Weiner struck a deal with the FBI? He told them that he had some missing emails from Hillary to his wife that they might be interested in, and he will give them up if they go easy on him for being a dick.

Ooh baby

Were jews our allies this entire time?

This and motherfucking Kim Dotcom being involved in this whole thing is such a bow on top. I can't wait for 2016--the movie/miniseries.

A fucking JEW did our job for us.
2016 was a hell of a year...

#shillaryshlongedbyawiener

Grab em by the weiner

What do the shills have to say on all this? Before I cast judgement, I'd really like to hear from CTR.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

Weiners Out.

What the hell...

he haz nice body for his age.

the f-fire rises brother

>A PERVERTED SEXTING CRETIN IS GOING TO BE THE REASON THAT HILARY GETS BTFO

What did Bill this time?

LITERALLY /OURGUY/

Hillary will still blame the Russians

Anyone got the e-mail that incriminated Clinton?

You just couldn't find it in yourself to fuck me, huh? Well guess what bitch, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE WHITE HOUSE

I planned this all along, I was there every step of the way plotting. All you had to do was show me some respect, but you didn't. And now, it's all over for you. Your career is done, and, me, well I got to slay some jailbait pussy.

I win again. Farewell, bitch.

What if there are hillary nudes on his phone?

what a glorious election cycle

Cant weiner a subpoener!!!!!!

Anyone got the e-mail that incriminated Clinton?

Am I the only one around here that thinks Huma is kinda hot?

THIS FUCKING ELECTION

Friendly reminder that a coalition of:

-A celebrity steak salesman
-A NEET Australian shitposter who hasn't seen sunlight in 6 years
-A friendly water filter merchant
-A sexting degenerate pedophile
-A green cartoon frog

Are all leading the charge to destroy the establishment, AND IT'S FUCKING WORKING.

We'll have to wait till Monday, CTR don't work late Fridays or weekends.

it was linked with the major set of leaks before assange got kill, check the archives.

A YOUNG BOY

>His face when he can get /fit/ all he wants
>He still looks like a doofus

>shlonged by weiner
the matrix is coming apart.

DOESNT MATTER YOU DINGLEBERRY A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BEING UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION 10 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION MEANS PEOPLE WONT BE VOTING FOR HER LMAO

CARLOS DANGER
>CARLOS DANGER
CARLOS DANGER
>CARLOS DANGER
CARLOS DANGER
>CARLOS DANGER
CARLOS DANGER
>CARLOS DANGER
CARLOS DANGER
>CARLOS DANGER

>EXCEPT HE GAVE ALL HIS SHIT OVER TO THE FBI

Serves her right, she trusted a kike!

He probably was very strong memtally

>hey underage girl, i have evidence that will lead to Hillarys arrest, now take your pants off

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

That image, that post.

>I get this reference

Forget someone?

a dollar mongering leaf

Hillary got schlonged again! By a Weiner. I mean, JESUS, Trump is the true meme magician.

Who is this cunt?

The nose knows

GUYS...

He sells flooring.

again?

Okay, Bill didn't have sexting back in the 90s. Tho maybe he would send 58008 to Monica's beeper.

wait.. Weiner is Puerto Rican?!

you fucking idiots failed to send me the e-mail that incriminated Clinton, you are so retarded

jew

Too many happenings for one day. What is going on? Is Kek blessing us?

>Hurr I retard who can't search wikileaks.

Not your personal search engine.

HHNNNNNGGGGG
AUG 2015
IS THIS MAN A GOD? THE ONE?

LOOK AT THE DATE.

If Weiner is the reason Hillary gets 'BTFO';

That means all you Trumpfags were wrong about Hillary being 'BTFO' from all the other supposed scandals before.

And if you Trumpfags were wrong before, you are probably just as wrong about this one.

this is hands down the greatest election in US history

>Hurr durr I can't use google

But what can you expect from a sub-human Brazilian...

yfw this reveals Wiener was going out to pick up hookers with his college buddy John Stewart

They found something and they need a scapegoat. Anthony Weiner is the scapegoat they chose.

Now when Hillary loses, everyone will say it was Anthony Weiner's fault. Then when he "goes missing" nobody will bat an eye.

exactly I'm a retarded monkey
, send me what I requested

Daily Reminder for your country's shame

hue hue hue

Sick abs

give no shit, still waiting for the e-mail