OFFICIAL Sup Forums MEME ACTIVITIES & WARFARE DIVISION (MAWD)

OFFICIAL Sup Forums MEME ACTIVITIES & WARFARE DIVISION (MAWD)

WE NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THIS BEFORE HILLARY CAMPAIGN. USE THE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOG OF WAR. LETS GO GUYS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. THE FREE WORLD IS AT STAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=lugsSVhk0ww
youtube.com/watch?v=S-5_Nw0tFXE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vE2DjF-ZON8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
youtube.com/watch?v=63XvNIgXP8c
kidspickthepresident.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fire up your meme engines boys we are going to war

we need some weiner memes ASAP

>Sup Forums shitposted so hard that it ended $hillary

Have a bump and a meme

keep it going guys we need WEINER memes ASAP. like yesterday. lets get those generated

REPORTING FOR DUTY SARGE

REPORTING IN TOO

we need ideas for weiner and classified info memes. if you cant make your own memes or pictures post the ideas here so someone else can

MENACE 1-5 REPORTING

we need to build up on this surge ASAP before comey and the FBI come out in a few days to say "its not that bad" etc

i cant stress enough how critical timing is on this. we have been given a gift today, hillary campaign was caught off guard with this FBI notification and reaction in the media. we need to amplify and ride the wave here

HERE
WE GONNA
M
A
G
A

MY NIGGAS

REPORTING IN

WE HAVE AWOKEN

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

CLINTON CAMPAIGN WAS NOT GIVEN A HEADS UP ON THIS!!!

FBI COMEY WAS TRYING TO COVER HIS ASS ABOUT LOOKING CORRUPT

CLINTON CAMPAIGN CAUGHT OFF GUARD

GET THE FUCK IN HERE .Sup Forums BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO SPIN THIS DOWN

WE NEED GRADE A+ MEMES TO START TRENDING

COUNTER-DEGENERACY UNIT REPORTING IN!!!!!!

bump this thread guys we need all the help we can get!

im working on some juicy memes right now in MS PAINT

Trump will grab you in the pussy, and clinton will grab you in the wiener.

KEEP THIS SHIT BUMPED GUYS, I AM POSTING ACROSS THE BOARD TRYING TO RECRUIT MORE TALENT THEN WE WILL GET THINGS ROLLING

Low energy beta male reporting in.

source material to help get everyone started

but hillary told me russia was aggressively trying to derail her campaign

Senior top officials are all saying this has to be huge in order for them to reopen it.What a great day to be alive.

this is beautiful

Will this work? She already explained to the people that it was in a reference to an Abe Lincoln speech.

We did it slow and steady.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

spread everything in this fucking thread guys

spread it like bill clinton spreads his seed

As a Minnesotan, Trump's opposition of NAFTA and Hillary's unwavering support of it are why I voted for Trump. I don't like the man, he's an idiot and an imbecile, but at least his isolationist policies actually take the American people into account for once.

Reporting for duty

I DONT HAVE PHOTOSHOP SO THIS IS KIND OF SHITTY CAN PEOPLE WITH PHOTOSHOP HELP

what do you guys think though? can everyone submit their drafts and ideas and rate other peoples? ideally within an hour we will have a working final draft of at least 5 memes we can make viral

CAN I GET SOME BUMPS GUYS COME ON

EVEN IF YOU ARE JUST SPECTATING BUMP TO HELP OUT

A BUMP COSTS YOU NOTHING

FOR THE PRICE OF A SINGLE CUP OF CAPTCHA, YOU CAN DONATE A BUMP FOR TRUMP

Also cooked up a more digestible version of the palestine rigging soundcloud bit.
Fresh from the fucking oven, feel free to meme it around.

youtube.com/watch?v=lugsSVhk0ww

BUMPING

BUMPING FOR FREEDOM

Reporting in

So, what dirt do we have on humas hubby?
We need to make clear that a vile, incompetent, "bad" or "evil" man like him, had access to sensitive data, because hillary was neglectant with it. Or that's the story here, right?

Well, either way, we must pin up his bad qualities for all to see, and then have them shadow hillary in a negative light.

DELICIOUS. saved. she literally just spoke at a rally today in iowa , where she said "NOTHING IS MORE SACRED THAN HONEST DEMOCRACY, TRUMP THREATENS DEMOCRACY" or something similar along those lines. can you splice that in?

yes we want to focus on the fact it was HILLARYS judgement, we dont want to come off too hard on just bringing weinder down alone, that serves no purpose

memes like "hillary says we cant trust trump with the nuclear codes. why does she trust pedophile weiner with them?"

Looking into it, is this the right rally?

Actually, I think I'll drop that. Would like to keep the video "slightly" impartial or at least on subject.

BUMP

yes, it was from that rally. understand.

can you maybe make a second vid for propaganda purposes, that shows the "two faces" "private and public policy", maybe under a different account or upload it and i can put it up on youtube?

ill tell you where the clip is im watching the tape of the rally right now

I honestly think you guys should focus on the FBI story now. Gotta be opportunist.

thats what i want to do. the FBI email scandal needs to be top priority!!!!

"My 3? Years as secretary of state, has led to x investigations, y of which are still pending.

Guess what my presidency would look like"
++ More of a heavy hitter kind of message, to add while the tag is already trending.
------------------------------------------------
Pick up some cases where 1 leaked document = 10 years prison for the "offender".
Scale Hillarys case, where "several thousands" of emails of non-clearance confidential matters, met up in her secretarys' husbands' device. Wow. Cutting that short, might be difficult, but should be worth it.

------------------------------------------------

Hillary forgot sensitive data in a hotel in russia.
Besides that, the nuke-time-scare, and the e-mails, are there other important cases like this?

We can grab and list any two of these in our adds, though obviously right now we should pair them with the newest scandal. More of them, wouldn't hurt either way. Yeah, all of this shit is not dammning enough just yet. Christ.

GUYS CAN WE GET SOME BUMPS FOR FUCKS SAKE?

this is your moment in history. create a fucking meme and do you part to shitpost today. years down the road your grandchildren will ask you what you did to help the god emperor this election.

create a meme. shitpost on hillarys facebook wall. DO SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE

Maple one reporting in, trump twatters accounts logged in, 24 of Old Milwaukee activated, identify some targets.
youtube.com/watch?v=S-5_Nw0tFXE

Hillary emails found in Wiener's drawers.

What about
>Weiner proves Hillary sucks!

>24 of Old Milwaukee activated, identify some targets.
kek, the fuel of a true warrior

we need to highlight hillarys email scandal and FBI investigation again. targets are hillary campaigns facebook page where there already appears to be a large level of dissent. we need to ride this wave gentlemen!!!! stir up the pot, keep people engaged in the scandal!

we need to isolate key twatter players in key states. i have a few utah ones saved, hang on while i pull them up

holy fucking shit thats hilarious thank you italy

FUCKING GET IN HERE GUYS

If you can provide the text content, I can wizard it into a delicious meme in Photoshop.

Are we like the M-memerines?

>DO SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE
bumping
I'm finding hilshit twatter feeds to abuse, will post scr caps. If you have todays events summed up in a pic I'll gladly start spamming. I'm not much for layout and design, so I'll need some ammo

bump for insanity

sounds like an anarchy ball meme

Bumping for good thread

I'm from the Defense Meme Intelligence Agency. What can I do to help?

>Hillary emails found in Wiener's drawers.
lmao, I'm gunna use that right now on twatter

OC

bump this shit fire up the memes

OK LADS, THIS IS IT, I NEED A FRESH DANK MEME, I THOUGHT OF A GOOD IDEA, PUT THE WHOLE LOT OF THE GOONS, HUMA, WEINIE, BILL, HILLARY, PODESTA, MILLS, MOOK, ALL OF EM AND SHOP THEM INTO A PRISON BUS, #IMWITHHER TO PRISON.

MY SKILLS SUCK SO NEED YOU GUYS TO MAKE IT GOOD

wow there friend

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Maple Five bumping for others, hold the fort while I go wageslave.

can you use this one

post your twatter targets up guys, here are some i have organized
women voters:

#womentogether #DC

@WNDC_1922, @HillaryClinton, @DC4Hillary

mexican voters:

#HateRising #EstamosConElla

@Hillary_esp @jorgeramosnews @ananavarro @leonkrauze @jorgesilva @braddjaffy @Samynemir @phoenikera @albamonica @rey_benitez @CatherineForNV @tigresdelnorte

general liberal:

@Trump_Videos @Jneri312 @BrianDMcBride @HillaryforNV @MickyWhiteNV @timjhogan @NVDems @TheBriefing2016 @HillaryClinton @betsy_klein
MAINSTREAM NEWS

>Fox News
@megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday

>CNN
@jaketapper @andersoncooper @ErinBurnett @wolfblitzer @donlemon @morningmika

>NBC / MSNBC
@LesterHoltNBC @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @HardballChris @MSNBC @MeetThePress

is this new?
me like

>OFFICIAL Sup Forums MEME ACTIVITIES & WARFARE DIVISION (MAWD)

Good opportunity to redpill people on huma

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

good to have you aboard brother. we take inter-agency cooperation very seriously now since 9/11, we will share all intelligence of memetic value and request you do the same

we are all on the same team here

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTER CANNONS
SHOVE THE TRUTH IN THE NORMIES FACES
SPAM THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE
MAKE THEM COVER IT
COPY THIS TEXT AND SPREAD IT

-------------

TAGS : #WIKILEAKS #PODESTAEMAILS #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS #TOOCORRUPT #IMWITHHER #STRONGERWITHOUTHER

-------------
>Fox News Shows
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam

>Fox News People
@megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle
-------------
>CNN Shows
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom

>CNN People
@jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN
-------------
>NBC / MSNBC Shows
@Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016

>NBC / MSNBC people
@LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika
-------------
>cbs
@CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley
-------------
>ABC
@ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews
-------------
>Misc May be fair
@DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC
-------------
>Misc likely (or known) in the tank for Hillary
@HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

This one would surely reach trending on 9gag, I'll submit it

youtube.com/watch?v=vE2DjF-ZON8
POST YOUR BATTLE MUSIC

Yeah how dare you expose the corruption of the democrats.

Russia, you bully, you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE

TEXAS DIVISION; REPORTING IN!

TRULY WE LIVE IN GREAT TIMES

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

>BATTLE MUSIC
blue eyed devils final solution
youtube.com/watch?v=63XvNIgXP8c
Good drinking music

>chile

Mfw you think you are Texas but you are a fascist chopper

THE #DraftOurDaughters HASHTAG IS GENUINELY FROM THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN AND WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD ON TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.

Once the Hillary campaign saw the initial negative reaction the disavowed having anything to do with #DraftOurDaughters or the infographics and attempted to shift the blame.

SPREAD THAT FUCKING WORD!

>THE #DraftOurDaughters HASHTAG IS GENUINELY FROM THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN AND WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD ON TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.

>Once the Hillary campaign saw the initial negative reaction the disavowed having anything to do with #DraftOurDaughters or the infographics and attempted to shift the blame.

>SPREAD THAT FUCKING WORD!

THE #DraftOurDaughters HASHTAG IS GENUINELY FROM THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN AND WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD ON TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.

Once the Hillary campaign saw the initial negative reaction the disavowed having anything to do with #DraftOurDaughters or the infographics and attempted to shift the blame.

>THE #DraftOurDaughters HASHTAG IS GENUINELY FROM THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN AND WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD ON TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.

>Once the Hillary campaign saw the initial negative reaction the disavowed having anything to do with #DraftOurDaughters or the infographics and attempted to shift the blame.

>SPREAD THAT FUCKING WORD!

MEME IT

Stick to the truth, it's way more fuct up then the fiction.

this is good

people will like this

ANOTHER HAPPENING

badass shit man, thanks

I love that hashtag.

I still think we need to start making stupid excusses as CTR. Let's jump on board with them, but make the Memes too truthful.

Make Huma and her Muslim Brotherhood ties known!

VOTE FOR TRUMP IN THIS NICKELODEON MOCK ELECTION NIGGERS

THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN DEPENDS ON IT

kidspickthepresident.com/

Checked

There's more then enough content on CTR'S website to put in "proper" context

G-guys...? Is it happening???