ITS HAPPENING!!

False flag to distract from Hillary is happening!

I'm not going to classes today. Today is just too much. I can't handle all this happening jesus christ

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE HAPPENING IN ONE DAY

ITS LIKE SUMMER WHEN THE NICE ATTACK

Too late

>when the drought ends the flood begins

Is Weiner on it?

passengers safe, fire out. not happening

inb4 aircraft crashes into the Pentagon and destroys the offices where they stored the documents and devices used in the Hillary investigation and fire destroys all evidence.

>yfw when it was the DHL freight plane carrying the hard drives containing the emails

I hope they don't blow up the NSA for the stack of 33k emails. Imean it costed them like billions to build it. Crashing a plane through building / Airports is fine though.

This. It was an engine-fire. Still scary, glad they didn't take off, but nobody's hurt and it's definitely not happening. Chill, bros.

PENCE IS DOWN, REPEAT PENCE IS DOWN

That wasn't a plane - it's Hillary's presidential hopes.

But what caused the engine fire? Is that where Hillary hid the emails? Was the fire supposed to destroy the emails?

This is only the beginning op.... It's only the beginning..........

dang. that sucks

oh my fuck

Go to classes today you dumb fuck.
Stay in school.
The happenings will be here when you get back.

Wow, you mean she's powerful enough to order a plane crash??? Whoa...

Post yfw it's the Cubs team plane.

My guess either weiner or pence.

weiner for the obvious reasons for all to see or pence because he is such a good man that he is an effrontery to Hillary and moloch's continued existence.

If the tribe win trump wins. Non repeating digits confirms it.

underrated post

its friday and kek wants you to be entertained through the weekend...

bra

PENCE

IN

THE

GROUND

R I P
I
P

Chicago fag here its literally nothing some plane caught fire before taking flight everything is OK

STREAM WER?!

LOLLOL :D :D BENIS >D

Can I get a list of all happenings today?

Damn Mexican pilots.

Any simple thing can cause an engine fire. Even a bird getting sucked in will cause a fire if it's big enough. Luckily all modern aircraft have fire extinguishers on their engines.

First they try to kill pence, now this?

>inb4 they blame the weather

Dumbshit. go to school.

5ppl injured, fire on board

Russia is at it again!
When will this tyranny be stopped?

niggers

Get over it, when Hillary becomes president we'll just have to get used to planes crashing every other day.

Why did she promised more female pilots?