WOW

Tim Kaine’s Rally in Sarasota Canceled Due to Boredom.

theblacksphere.net/2016/10/tim-kaine-rally-sarasota-canceled/

Trump landslide in Florida bros

nice! I always knew FL was based - I had a feeling they'd pull through

I'm gonna cast my absentee ballot soon, St. John's county has got another count for Trump coming!

love it!! and may I ask for some input? what's Hillsborough / St Pete / Tampa all about? in terms of politics? has it been usurped by libtards? or is there a shred of based, oldschool FL love and common sense left over for the rest of us?

Big cities like Miami, Tampa, Orlando and Tallahassee usually turn the state blue.

And there's pics of granny needing help standing up again.

JUST

top kek

what the hell is it with cities and regression? where do these masochists come from?

>Tim Kaine’s Rally in Sarasota Canceled Due to Boredom.

OUT OUT OUT!

> masochists
> Population

OK, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. You do realize that minorities do NOT report to the census, right?

You do realize that minorities out-populate the whites almost 2-1 now, right?

You do realize that LBJ set this shit up long ago with HUD, right?

You do realize that redistricting and concentrating the population's distribution of votes was the very FIRST act Obama took when he became president, right?

C'mon guys, surely you're not all that stupid.

>live in city
>likely on some form of government aide
>using state funded transportation
>lots of homeless crazies
>lots of insane liberals
>lots of 'hoods' that depend on big government
>black populations

I'm living in Tampa. Outside of the big city, it's incredibly pro-Trump. We're good here, promise.

yeah... I realize that stuff, user - I'm just underscoring my exasperation by feigning ignorance - it's purely rhetorical

"Truth be told, neither Kandy Kaine or Crooked Clinton can draw a crowd that outnumbers Clinton’s protection detail and medical staff."

good news, friend - very reassuring! power to the people!

Best line of the article.

Again today or was this the one yesterday?

I'm in Bradenton - just north of where Kandy Kaine had to cancel. It's so pro Trump here they probably wouldn't let him land at the airport.