Just marathonned this show and it was true kino

Just marathonned this show and it was true kino.
Fucking Justified thread lads.
Also Allison was best girl

Is it really that good?

Yes.

> " you will never leave Harlan alive"
> Leaves Harlan alive
I was sure they were gonna kill Raylan at the end but they pussied out still top 10 endings in a tv series tho

yes nigga

WELL IF IT ISN'T RAYBAN GIBBONS AS I LIB AND BREED
do i fit in?

Me too. The Boon character was a nice touch. There was extreme tension when he and Raylan had their showdown.

The death of his hat represented his life in harlan, a new man was born and went back to florida.

he should have died there with Boyd staying alive but then they wouldn't have their nice prison scene together

His new hat was ugly though and it was strange that Winona had found a new man after she told him she would always love him and wanted to be with him. I suppose that's just the life of Raymond Gibbons

Winnona for me. She looks amazing in every scene shes in. Wendy Crowe also wasn't bad, at least in the beginning, cause towards the end she kinda looked like a crack whore.

I was actually surprised they didn't kill off any of the 4 main Marshals.

REUBEN GUYBONDS

actual best gril would like to see you in her office

Olyphant has no range

THE BAR'S CLOSED RAYBAN

She's so small and friendly looking for a law enforcer. The scene where Limehouse bullies her was fun.

>she's only 5'2"

You are fucking retarded if you don't see any difference between Raylan and Bullock.

Fuck, I hate Justified threads around here. Nothing but bullshit about "best grill" and puns about Raylan's name. And then comments like this dense fuck. Sup Forums fucking sucks, I swear to god.

>"Would you like me to tell you what I really remember about your mother?"

>WELL WELL WELL AS I LIVE AND BREATH LOOK WHO THE CAT BROUGHT TO OUR DOOR WHY IF IT ISNT MAH OL' FRAND FEDERAL DEPUTY US MARSHUL RAYMOND GIBBONS! AND ON ACCOUNT OF WHUT, MIGHT AH AKS, DO WE HUMBLE FOLKS OF HARLAN COUNTY OF KENTUCKY US OF A OWE THE WANDERFULLL PLEASURE OF THIS UNEXPECTED VISIT, SURELY, I WONDER, YOU DIDN'T COME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE ON THIS HOT SUNNY DAY JUST TO REKINDLE OUR OL FRIENDSHIP, MUH DEAR MARSHUL? COME IN AND HAVE A SHOT OF JIM BEAM WITH ME INSIDE RAYMOND YEEHAW!

>Boyd. *stoically tips stetson*

> honorable lawman with a meme hat and a funny accent who occasionally breaks the rules to get things done
do tell how they are so different from each other

>typical brainlet fa/tv/irgin comment

waaah i complainz but no have suggestion to improve

seems like someone needs a Doctor Pepper

>getting this triggered over internet comments

Well well well seems like we got ourselves a predicament here.

M'RYUHMON

>Raylan walks up to open bar at town meeting
>Bartender asks if he would like anything to drink
>Do you have Bourbon?
>Yes
>Its free, right?
>I'll take the most expensive kind

What did he mean by this?

don't you know he's a federal?

Why was the ending so gud?

It's a reference to Klovn, a Danish comedy show. Casper, one of the main characters, is sitting in a hotel bar and asks the bartender for some whiskey and it has to be the most expensive one. It's a pretty clear case of plagiarism

We dug coal together..

is it jsut me or is this supposed to insinuate that they had butt-sex with each other ? Is " we dug coal together" gay innuendo? Does that explain their sexual tension with each other and why they're so giddy with each other all the time? Am I being paranoid here?

Sounds like Casper knew this.

Christ dude, they just fucking dug coal together..

Boon should have been the main villain for the last season instead of Sam Elliot playing himself for the 500th time.

Why are you putting two dots at the end there as if you're trying to imply something? As if you know something? I can't confirm this theory I have but it makes so much sense that it's my headcannon now

Yea, I dont think so. I think its a reference to Raylan being total asshole who cares absolutely nothing about what anyone thinks or what anybody's feelings are. That exchange encapsulated Raylans personality perfectly.

Not implying anything, I'm thinking you're paranoid

where can i watch this kino

HBO

Watched all seasons on Amazon Primeā„¢

110% accurate kek

It was just a fuck you to Markham. I'd had done the same thing at a free bar.

He was a little under developed but still served his purpose.
Also season 5 was pretty terrible, especially Darryl Crowe. Only thing I disliked about the show.