Our Glorious Leader

Why Haven't you tards watched this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

This is easily hands down, one of the best commercials for trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=tqaKlUe-c60
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3995108493&feature=iv&src_vid=Elvrsn0c1YQ&v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't a fucking commercial in japan. some animator made this for fun.
Fuck dude why would you even lie about that? What's the point?

Fuck you bitch. This is one of the best videos of all time, and the music is BIGLY!

Nah man don't get me wrong, the video is awesome, but it's not a goddamn commercial.

You're a commercial for abortion

No duh it's not an actual commercial retard.
THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING!

Wtf I love anime now

WTF I LOVE VAPORWAVE NOW
anyone know any good vaporwave music to listen too?

Everyone has already seen it. It's great.

Fun fact for the newfags, though. After this video went viral and everyone loved it, the Hillary campaign paid Mike Diva to make a "Meme Queen" ad video for Hillary, and it was shilled on Super Deluxe. After it didn't get nearly the reaction of the Trump one, the next month Hillary went on her Anti-Pepe attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

You can find good vapor wave at most gay clubs and fags dens.

Just playing, there is no such thing as good vapor wave.

Title of video:
JAPANESE TRUMP COMMERCIAL
you
LOOK AT THIS TRUMP COMMERCIAL

>implying you didn't download the original video and re-upload it as this so you could post it on Sup Forums and make ~7$ a go

bitch you is Retarded " MUH DICK "
why the fuck would I re-upload this and make Sup Forums aka my niggas watch it.
You just jelly cus me and tyrone about fuck yo white bitch.

Immediately after reading this I checked the time to see if school was out. Go do your homework you unfunny, mentally challenged faggot.

Seen it. and love it. There's a full song of this, here

youtube.com/watch?v=tqaKlUe-c60

I actually saw it last month but forgot to post about it.
>If this was reddit someone would be crying to not having large fake internet points

God damn, this was hillarys response???

Fucking embarassing

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3995108493&feature=iv&src_vid=Elvrsn0c1YQ&v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Make Anime Real

>tfw I was friends with Mike Dahlquist in high school when we were both on the same shitty obscure Mindless Self Indulgence forum.

The same guy made both videos, dingus.

But I do like how the Hillary one is just horrible shitty memes akin to "hello fellow kids"while the Trump one is sincerely badass.

I know its the same guy. But that one is fucking horrible. It honestly seems like its making fun of "CHILLARY" trying to fit in with the cool kids or some shit

it was posted here a bunch of times when it first came out...months ago

>>implying you didn't download the original video and re-upload it as this so you could post it on Sup Forums and make ~7$ a go
>being this fucking dense
Yes Im sure that video with 6 million views uploaded in June was in fact uploaded just now and all those view are from this thread alone.
Why are you such a fucking autist?

Saint pepsi
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

I think it's actually supposed to be anti-Trump, but only paints a beautiful vision of the future.