GUYS FUCK, CORRECT THE RECORD HAS STARTED TRYING TO DISAVOW THE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS LEAKS

GUYS FUCK, CORRECT THE RECORD HAS STARTED TRYING TO DISAVOW THE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS LEAKS

THEY'RE TRYING TO SAY WE MADE THEM AND THEY DIDN'T COME FROM THE NEWEST DNC HACK WHERE WE FOUND OUT HOW FUCKING DESPERATE HILLARY WAS.

IGNORE ALL SHILLS CLAIMING OTHERWISE, SPREAD THIS LIKE THE FUCKING WILDFIRE IT IS.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
archive.is/rGhxW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mad bastard. Alright. Tweeting.

this dont say ANYTHING about this people already dont trust these outlets JUST POST

ANYWHERE

BUT Sup Forums made this meme

THANKS CTR, YOU CAN'T COVER THIS ONE UP

Did you not see the leaks they came from?

No bro, I haven't been on Sup Forums for a days
I saw a thread with people shooping them and spreading them on Twitter etc

What leak?

WE DID NOT CREATE #DraftOurDaughters alright!!!! The Hillary campaign REALLY DID make these but due to initial negative reaction they have disavowed them and are suggesting they weren't involved.

Spread the word to everyone everywhere! The hashtag came from Hillary! IT DID!

>WE DID NOT CREATE #DraftOurDaughters alright!!!! The Hillary campaign REALLY DID make these but due to initial negative reaction they have disavowed them and are suggesting they weren't involved.

>Spread the word to everyone everywhere! The hashtag came from Hillary! IT DID!

WE DID NOT CREATE #DraftOurDaughters alright!!!! The Hillary campaign REALLY DID make these but due to initial negative reaction they have disavowed them and are suggesting they weren't involved.

>WE DID NOT CREATE #DraftOurDaughters alright!!!! The Hillary campaign REALLY DID make these but due to initial negative reaction they have disavowed them and are suggesting they weren't involved.

Amen, anyone disagreeing is ctr

Bump

If someone calls it untrue or fabricated accuse them of sexism. Accuse them of not believing the women are capable of doing the job.

you know you guys can use this as a dye test to see who CTR has control of right?

Isn't this thread pretty damning proof?

Good job, OP.

Cheap false flag, hope the public don't actually believe we were behind it. She can't keep getting away with it

You have not been paying attention. Shame on you

Are you still IN THE BATTLEFIELD?
>IN THE BATTLEFIELD?

Then please use
THE OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]
>#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]
>#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

KEEP SPAMMING BROS

This

nah officer i dont know who done it. we on the internet tryna get our email on

It was originally a leak in one of the Podesta emails, where they talked about this plan, including the #DraftOurDaughters. They were reluctant to implement it because they feared it would be too soon and would create too much backlash, but it was certainly considered as part of the war mongering Hillary is preparing in order to sell a war against Russia.

DISCREDIT THE ARTICLE AND ATTACK THE JOURNALISTS!!

THEY WERE LEAKED FROM HER CAMP ANYWAY, THEY'RE JUST LYING TO COVER IT UP

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS, TAKE THE TRUTH TO SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

>get our email on

like a sweater?

REMEMBER DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO LIE TO US, LINK DIRECTLY TO THE BILL HILLARY IS TRYING TO PASS IF YOU HAVE TO

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

WAIT WAIT WAIT... So the draft our daughters actually came from Hillary !!??

Holy shit, when I saw them this morning I thought they were from here! Like my #justhillarythings posts.

It was? Got a link i can't find it.

No they didn't

They are all from here and from reddit. Use your brain.
Now some Sup Forumsacks are trying to start a campaign that it didn't come from Sup Forums and reddit. Like that'll work, when there are still threads going to promote the thing.

Nice try CTR, but Snopes has already confirmed this to be true:

who cares, we had 130k tweets and 2,1%popularity. that's a lot and they won`t be able to reproduce it.

Sorry, I can't seem to find the link ;^)

I'm a Hillary support but....
wtf;... these people are really low... CTR will lie about anything for Hillary. #DraftOurDaughters

Those are CTR threads. They're playing to our hubris and narcissism to make us actually think it was our idea from the get go, not us just mocking their horrible press campaign. HRC's twitter handle tweeted these out first.

ITT: Autistic do-it-for-free Trump shills

You have to be genuinely retarded to believe that Hillary would start an ad campaign that mentions drafting women.

Can someone post a link to archive or w/e showing snopes before they revised?

you fucking idiots.

if you connect this fake shit to the leaks then ANYTHING that has. een and will be leaked will lose credibility once this is proven to be a lie.

this is obviously a CTR psyop to discredit all leaks.

See

Why don't women want to die for their chosen president? Do they not like having to take their own mortality into consideration when they choose who to vote for?

Do they not enjoy equality? What's wrong ladies of the left?

I was one of the ones in the very beginning fighting the good fight against the shills that control this board - and like Ron Paul who wasbour last legitimate chance at any semblance of freedom, I will be fighting till the end.

To anyone not in the know: CTR is a single entity that both shills Trump and Clinton at their respective places. It's literally the next iteration of TV propaganda. The powers that be known young people don't watch TV so they hit them where they are. Basic subvertive marketing techniques. They try to create culture and a bpard identity, because if you have one you control it. You can discredit the board and thus render it a moot asset. We're talking about a new type of warfare.

About 15 mins after they leaked there were a bunch of threads created here encouraging us to "fake" images. Pretty obvious ploy to frame it on the hacker known as Sup Forums and do some damage control.

bap

lol no, the leaks contained the #draftourdaughters hashtagn, hillary built that weapon for us, we just fired it. besides, it has done the damage we intended it to do already.

it doesn't matter if we get discovered or not, the damage is already done, we redpilled a great deal of americans.

archive of snopes saying 'true' pls

Image can be shopped. Was hoping for an archive or similar.

>

The author is going on a full fucking spree of screaming at people on twitter ,so its pretty funny.

ok but that doesn't exactly provide the proofs that we're requesting

where the fuck have you been for the past 24 hours?

archive.is/rGhxW

Man, you really can't trust Snopes anymore.

I saw them on reddit

exactly

this

>archive.is/rGhxW

They were done by r/The_Donald you shill.

Does anyone have the tweet?