Hillary may worsen relations with Russia, but Trump will worsen relations with China and NATO. Is that better?

Hillary may worsen relations with Russia, but Trump will worsen relations with China and NATO. Is that better?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-china-has-just-joined-russia-then-new-allies-send-bold-message-to-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a fucking retard with no grasp of foreign affairs and so are his supporters.

There is a reason no major Republican or Democrat foreign policy expert agrees with his retarded assertions.

Now post more Asian QTs.

>Trump will worsen relations with China

U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said in a private speech to bankers three years ago that the United States had warned Beijing it would "ring China with missile defense" unless it did more to rein in North Korea's missile program, according to hacked emails.

>Trump will worsen relations with Liberals
They'll understand with their power of Tolerance. It's time they practice what they preach.

Yes

Fuck the Chinks

(Is that still Asian?)

Both Hillary and Obama also did everything they could to worsen relations with Russia. (Well, so did Putin.) So there has not even be an attempt at coherent diplomacy, just warmongering.

>Hillary may worsen relations with Russia
>May
Also, NATO will fall apart because of current Muslim invasion from Africa and the Middle East - therefore it is irrelevant. European native population will be either genocided or flee to other countries.

>Fuck the Chinks
will do

>Mexico defending Trump

Like, really?

You are confusing NATO with the EU.

Fuck China.

Fuck NATO as well. It's just America protects everyone else.

He might not run the relations with China, though. As far as I know, he wants to tax the companies that have factories IN China. I don't think he would actually try to tax China "because USA is providing them with so many jobs".

I want to be that phone

F U C K

N A T O

Is she Turkish?

NATO is pretty much America, being the only ones who pull their weight.

nato is pointless and won't exist in 10yrs

Fuck off. Not everything in germany is turks.

He wants to impose tariffs on imported goods... foreign companies and foreign countries wouldn't pay the tariffs, U.S. consumers would.

US-Chinese relations are built upon that, mutual investment, China buying US bonds, and the US trade deficit.

Hampering trade means severing the bond between Chimerica.

Dont fuck with my politifu you fucking cuck.

And Trump, even if he will kick mexico´s cucked industry to the dick i want to see him win.

Turks need to be slaughtered before they conquer Frankfurt

bump

Trump will do what Putin tells him to do
He'll worsen relations with Nato but will gobble chinese cocks like a Thai prostitute

Fuck off, Muhammad

Fuck the chinese.

I bet those gooks would launch all the nukes they have if R US became friendly with eachother because it's all downhill for them after that.

Hi Olgino.

She is our girl.

Well, I admire your self sacrifice.

What do you care, Ahmed?

those arent real chinese tits. either fake or she got korea blood

You are one to speak Kraut.

At least nuclear hellfire is soon

i don't care. at this point in time i would rather see the west go up in nuclear flames than grow old and see my entire country being overrun by sandniggers and regular niggers. i don't want to be a seventy year old man, living in the ruins of my country, under sharia law, at the mercy of a bunch of savages. just let it all end.

ok ahmed
we'll slaughter your kind vigorously

Trump will make Russia part of the western world.

>Believes in countries with uniform thoughts.

Fuck you Kraut, my mexi-bro can love Trump if he wants, I want him to lose just to see how everything goes to oblivion.

NATO is shit, we are the only reason why it still exist. Also: Russia > China

>worsen relations with China and NATO
>NATO
>fucking NATO
What's up with Germans and their love for supra-national entity?

Your ignorance of reality is truly saddening brother. iA your eyes will open and you will see the truth.

Who cares, gooks deserve nukes.

The US is 60% of NATO
Europe only 40%

Says the foreign policy expert. I bet you loved Brexit. Cuck

>Trump will worsen relations with China
No he won't. Trump paints China as an economic rival, not political enemy like how Hillary does with Russia.

>conservativedailypost.com/breaking-china-has-just-joined-russia-then-new-allies-send-bold-message-to-obama/

China is best bud with Russia. They hate Obongo and Hillary with a passion, especially since the South China Sea fiasco and the defection of the Philippines from American-allied to Russia-China-allied.

No, the Chinese are not a warring nation. They might rattle their sabers a little but only to save face. They will respect his intelligence and cunning and be open to negotiate new trade deals because it's better than nothing and in their best interest.

So because they have fur and look cute it's supposed to be worse than eating regular steak?

Who cares about mud diggers and leeches?
Russia is a real superpower.

Hillary literally wants to go to war with China and Russia and Syria

>thinking the president is anything other than a figurehead
>thinking a """macho""" president isn't EXACTLY what is required to avert another cold war right now
>thinking the russians actually want a war and not just favourable trade deals with america (which there is really no reason not to give them aside from burgers thinking they have the moral high ground for some idiotic reason)
>thinking a warmongering feminist is what will cause the ME and russia to settle down
>thinking a warmongering feminist globalist is what is needed when the EU is determined to rip itself apart
>has yellow fever

i bet you're a jock cunt too

Yes. Fuck those assholes. Also, all chinks should be boiled alive.

Wo ist Schelmische Petry 3!!!?

She will never be yours!
Handle mit Es!

That's pretty antiquated by this point as China has been gradually diminishing that bond themselves. They do their own manufacturing, what do they need America for?

>China is best bud with Russia.

NATO has been build on European tradition. There is no NATO without that. Nations of Europe are becoming minorities in respective states. States of NATO are no longer European, they are states of immigrants. NATO is an empty shell.

It actually is better, yes. America and China are so intertwined economically that a war seems pretty much impossible as neither side stands to gain from it. Its mostly just dick waving.

NATO has been relying on American troops to defend, fight and die for them for decades. So much so that the majority of European militaries are an underfunded shell of their former selfs. Look at Germany for example. America pulling funding and support from NATO will finally force Europeans to invest in their own militaries again (or pay America protection money).

>what is BRICS?
>what is a new currency to replace the dollar?

Holy shit is this unironically the mindset of Sup Forums
Jesus

Yes. China is not needed for their relations. NATO's opinion doesn't matter, they are essentially serfs. Russia has more and stronger nukes than the US. Go figure sagepai

The British have send troops closer to Russia just about now. How long do you think British men will be willing to go against Russians when they see British girls raped on industrial scale in UK?

Why would European men be willing to fight for respective countries when the countries are not even theirs anymore?

Because it is their country maybe? Whatever happens, they are registered citizens and are required to serve.

>Because it is their country maybe?

But it is not. When everybody is a minority, nobody has a country.

That's a shitty opinion. If you are a registered citizen, it doesn't matter what your political opinions are. You are the property of an elected government and if you so not listen to it, you deserve the punishment for treason.

And who will be the one punishing me? Police or military need a sense of unity. You cannot have that in a multicultural society.

You can. The USA in its early days is a perfect example. Russia is a perfect example.
When duty calls, your skin and imagine functions in the shy doesn't matter.

it's almost as if the partnership and relationship we have with dogs predates our civilization

cucks, as always, have no concept of honor, dignity, or keeping your word.

China can't nuke the US mainland in any meaningful way. People who say he'll start WW3 are girly cunts who don't even research history or geopolitics beyond the communist manifesto.

>what is 50% of russia's nuclear arsenal being targeted at the chinese mainland

they DESPISE each other, whatever little games they want to play to try and upset fat people on mobility scooters can't hide this simple fact. they will rip each other to pieces the first chance they get.

The USA used to have this thing called "melting pot". People being proud of being American AND proud of their heritage.

Melting pot has been hugely undermined in the last decade and people are encouraged to NOT become American.

USA is not longer a country of Americans, with Americans being a diverse group. It is a country of many diverse groups.

USA military is a joke anyway. They have not won a war in a long time.

>You are the property of an elected government

Trump is a genius with an estimated I.Q. of approximately 156 according to analysis of his college exams.He understands international business and China will no longer be able to rip us off.Hillary is only a master of murder and corruption.....Its morning in America.

Yes

>ring China with missle defense
What the fuck, so you'd do this with anyone? I feel insulted.

Their current position speaks otherwise. Reality is far away from Sup Forums.

"Current position" where?

Afghanistan? Iraq? Libya? Syria?

Yes thats right ,you got it.American consumers would then choose less expensive higher quality US made goods.Nobody would buy throwaway crap from China with a 35% tariff. Trump is genius tier businessman and Patriot.

All NATO nations. We are their bitches.
>Afghanistan? Iraq? Libya? Syria?
Yea, destabilising those counties and giving them to their allies Is working out good.

You get used to it, one minute America is your best friend, the next they're threatening to sink your navy and invade you.

Neither of them will actually start a war.
WW3 will not and cannot happen.

It is merely useful to continue to create propaganda that Hillary will start a war with Russia, because of her blatantly hawkish stances and policies.

>less expensive higher quality goods
What if they all move to china and the American manufacturers which try to take their place aren't high enough quality?

>WW3 will not and cannot happen.
Why not?

The Chinese hate their government. They are against Chinese marrying foreigner too. If you really want to liberate a Chinese waifu, you'll vote for trump. Russians love their government, so no chance you'll find a qt Russian after voting for the the hilldog. Esseitientially Hillary is gonna fuck you over(not in a good way you fucking sickos.) just for being a white male. Only cucks and idiots vote for her.

>>what is 50% of russia's nuclear arsenal being targeted at the chinese mainland

lol and you know this how? are you friends with the General in charge of the Russian nukes?

>tfw you wont ever have a gf that hot or be a hot girl

>worsen US relationships with NATO
>worsen US relationships with a compulsory treaty organization planned by, funded by, and perpetuated by the United States

now there's a laugh.

lol go back to 2008

>Handle mit Es!
KEEEEK

The delusion and butthurt in this post.

Fuck off CTR shill. Brits don't know a damn thing about American foreign policy.

Your question is wrong...

Hillary is a war monger and may bring on ww3 and Trump may bring peace.

You question is a CTR troll question.

Fuck Hillary she's a fuckin war monger. ..

Vote for endless war. Vote for Hillary.

Yes a lot worse.Cattle are herbivores,evolved as prey animals.Upon threat of imminent death a flood of endorphins is relased and pain dissapears and calm resignation sets in.Thats why you see film of antelopes calmly staring even nibbling at grass as lions eat them alive.All hebivores in nature die of tooth and claw and have evolved painkilling endorphins ten times carnivore levels.
Predators such as canines are not wired that way.They fight to the very last to stay alive.Look at those dogs wagging their tails ,trying to communicate to those bastards"Im a friend ,look Im wagging my tail .Please dont kill me."
When the upcoming Pacific asteroid strike drowns the 90% of Chinese who live along the coastal lowlands Ill shed no tears.

not with that attitude

>You are the property of an elected government and if you so not listen to it, you deserve the punishment for treason.
Bulgaria can't into democracy

Trump 2016

That depends, do you want cold war or embargo war?
Keep in mind that if you actually go for russia china might join them since US is actively trying the encirclement method against China too whereas economic wars are nothing new and expected.