How come more of her shows don't get picked up...

How come more of her shows don't get picked up? You'd think with her successful work in the past networks would be more inclined to pick up her shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEfQGoviQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you see what happened with new PPG?

That's why.

Apparently she's very difficult to work with, which is why she walks off so many projects citing "creative differences". Whenever she's met with adversity, she quits (Medusa, the horsey show, etc.) and nobody wants to hire someone they can't rely on.

The only shows she's ever stuck with are the ones her husband has been in charge of and brought her along on.

I thought she gave up on that.

I heard that as well.

That sorta fits with the other puzzle pieces.
The projects she stuck with were ones she practically had control over, via husband.
When shes reminded she has a real job, she quits...even if its a show she dreamed of working on like Pone.

Though in some cases, I can see why she wouldnt stay.

She was not involved in that one

Galaxy Girls had a terrible promo and is even older than Smol Hoarse Cartune. She's a bigger icon to other animators (e.g. the ones who crushed on her) than to executives.

>pink Supergirl...

I assume that was Mattels decision

She doesnt sleep around as much with execs because shes seen the toll it took on the closest thing she has to a friend craig, so since she doesnt fuck CN execs she cant get super best friends made

>she cant get super best friends made

except when she can

sort of...

>why did you scissor fuck christina miller lauren, were supposed to be married

She's difficult to work with because she has way too much integrity. It's not that she quits when she's met with adversity, it's that she's very bullheaded when it comes to corporate executives messing with her work. It doesn't get you a lot of jobs in this industry since you have to make compromises, but it seems she would rather have no show at all than have a show she's not proud of. I can respect her for that.

Her last name is Faust.

Only makes it more confusing that she isn't willing to make deals with powerful people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEfQGoviQQ

Faust also means "fist" in German...

If Faust completely had her way with the Horse show, it wouldn't have been anywhere near the juggernaut it be

She's literally working on a new show right now

Bullshit. It would be bigger. If it were a 50/50 fantasy/comedy it would be huge. Instead it became the mess of action/adventure that bronies wanted it to be. Those ugly dragons, my God, if Faust were there those character designs would NOT exist.

Depictions of Faust with Horses are getting jarring.

You’re splitting hairs, you’ve stated the same thing in just a nicer way.

Horsefucking shit. It would have been bigger than Minecraft. But instead we had Mike Vogel pandering to the bronies with episodes like Lesson Zero, Return of Harmony, Luna Eclipseed who everyone hated, except for Sup Forumsreddit. For fucks sake even the most die-hard drones left after season 3's finale and the equestria girl specials.

It was a disaster. If Faust, Paul Rudish, etc. didn't have anything to do with the show then MLP would have ended up like the Littlest Pet Shop or Care Bears reboot. Nobody fucking remembers that shit.

Because being faust she needs to sacrifice another baby to Mephistopheles for her shows to be picked up

Uh.. Faust was there when the dragons appeared, it was in season 2.

Faust's season (singular) was still full of fuck ups, like constantly reference Earth/Human culture

>French old couture
>Romeo
>Casanova

Shit was sloppy.

Only autists care about that shit, though.

That's kinda hot

She's so fucking cute! A cute!