Nobody irl cares about wikeeleeks or FBI """""""investigations"""""""", especially when they turn up with nothing...

Nobody irl cares about wikeeleeks or FBI """""""investigations"""""""", especially when they turn up with nothing. Isn't it time to stop forcing this "leak" and "criminal" meme when nobody actually cares?

consider my record corrected

Consider my barrier broken.

Fuck off with your joke candidate. She's fucked. Do something she'll actually appreciate and start writing her fan mail to send to whichever max security prison she lands in.

>No one cares about the emails

You idiots have been saying this from the fucking start of this election and still hasn't gone away months later lel

NOBODY CARES

Boy this really corrects my record
I am now #mentallyhill

Did you learn nothing from the primaries?
The Trump cannot be stumped.

welp, thats that.

get cucked trump fags

And nobody irl cares about politics, even less clinton

SO FUCKING TRUE. LIKE THERE'S MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES, LIKE DRUMPFS RACISM AND MISOGYNY.

Sorry, some do. The "dumb old rayces republekunzz"

Just a reminder, if that name is real, we know where you live. And heavily dislike your kind

sure is reddit in here

this
drumpf has no chance

>shillary pepe is low quality

>your candidate
>you idiots

>implying I'm a Clinton supporter

Stop acting like this is your Trump hugbox. This isn't a safe space.

Stop making tons of threads like big things are happening when nobody else cares lel. Trump has alienated most of the demographics and has no chance.

It's even getting reported in Bosnia of all places, and of top of that on a site that constantly shits on Trump

>"quick, lets draw more frogs that our opponent uses, to win!"

what a strange election cycle, also sage.

>Isn't it time to stop forcing this "leak" and "criminal" meme
yes because they are gov created pysops

>Trump has alienated most of the demographics and has no chance.

I didn't know Hillary used Sup Forums

Nobody does care, though.

Stop disgracing my homeland with your proxy, nigger

Trump will win and Clinton will shart!

sage

>Thinks they can still blackpill Trump voters and secure a Hilary lead after this.

Bless your retarded little CTR hearts...

Even liberal media has this plastered all over the place and main headlines. She's fucked up BIGLY. If this proves she's lied under oath recently when asked to clear it up then she's over, it's finished.

But CTRfag, if you beg for forgiveness and turn whistleblower on CTR then we'll let you off the hook.