Is there a place in America that's "wild" with lots of forest and meadows and nice countryside, but liberal?

Is there a place in America that's "wild" with lots of forest and meadows and nice countryside, but liberal?

I should add: that IS NOT on the West Coast.

Ashveville, NC
Boone, NC
Missoula, Montana

Most of New England

no because rural people aren't fucking retarded and see liberalism for what it is

alaska?

Colorado is all that and a bag of weed.

Why not the west coast?

I think that's Colorado you're looking for, fampai

Colorado springs

>most of new england
this.
for sure all of vermont.

>Montana
>liberal
Highly skeptical

That's a joke, right?

>and a bag of weed
That's why Colorado's out.

Because they only have fake christmas tree forests. And potheads. I mean real forests with more than one species of tree.

I assure you, it's not.

I think you may be right. New England seems like one of the few examples of this. What about the Virginia area??

CT? New England?

>Asheville
>wild

lol

>rural people aren't retarded

lmao

Live in Asheville right now.
Can confirm it's a liberal shithole. Moving to SC next month.

There is a massive amount of unused land in the U.S.

>I assure you, it's not.
>>and a bag of weed
>That's why Colorado's out.

So let me get this straight:

>DUDE i want to move somewhere with lots of nature and liberals LMAO
>but DUDE i don't want to be within 1500 miles of marijuana because it'll offend my delicate liberal sensibilities LMAO

Have you considered suicide?

Vermont.

CT is blue because of the cities, not the rural areas.

>Colorado's out.

but...but...I made you a cake. :,(

Really starting to think so. I would prefer the Midwest tbqh though. Forest and grassland mix there, with few mountains (not big on mountains).

Hmm, I'll look into it.

The vast majority of it is cold, barren steppe though. Fine for herds of megafauna, if humans hadn't wiped them all out. Not so great for living a cozy life surrounded by gardens.

>Nature = drugs to Americans
This is why your country is dying.

Vermont and NH are getting pretty far north. Is Minnesota liberal or conservative in the rural areas? Both?

I hate potheads so god damn much.

Canada

PNW

Say, what are those little country-wind-mills doing?
I see them on every "typical american farm", but don't know shit about their use.

Too far north. Too much shitposting.

No West Coast. Not big on living without sunlight.

>Vermont and NH are getting pretty far north.

Minnesota is even further north, you mong. At least VT and NH are reasonably close to civilization.

>Wants to live where liberal ideals are present
>Doesn't like potheads

That's your problem

Oregon

I never said anything about drugs. All I said is that CO has lots of open space and nature, you stupid smarmy liberal cuck.

If you don't like drugs, then stay away from them.

Matter of fact, YOU LIBERALS are why our country is dying, you stupid hypocritical cucklet. 5:1 says you were raised by a single mother who never taught you the concept of "if you don't like [x] then stay away from it"

Delaware

Vermont

Correcto Mucho. Towns in CT are generally more Conservative.

so what you're saying is you're a faggot but scared of living in the country and experiencing real America?

Usually they are turning a large stone wheel which you place wheat under and it's crushed into grain

They produce electricity back when they only needed a radio

Oregon

I realize, but Minnesota is gorgeous (when it's not trapped under a glacier).

Honestly, I just want to move somewhere that isn't saturated with republican, low-IQ retards. I would actually prefer to live around moderates, but I feel that's too risky.

>DUDE i want to move somewhere with lots of nature and liberals LMAO
>but DUDE i don't want to be within 1500 miles of marijuana because it'll offend my delicate liberal sensibilities LMAO
So that wasn't you that said this?

That doesn't sound right.

Oregon is republiYEEHAW as fuck in the sticks. No thanks.

Vermont.... Bernie's home state... could not possibly get more liberal... full of farms

Getting real tired of your shit, leaf.
I meant wind-wheels like in op's pic and you know it.

Any wee town around portland seems your best suit.

>that's why Colorado's out.

This in a nutshell is why I hate liberals, they can't enjoy a thing or respect dissent.

They want the government to force everyone to be the same to fit whatever it is that offends their delicate sensibilities.

Liberals can't into nature, because nature by its very definition is anti-liberal.

Those are the gigantic windmills these small ones produce electricity for people who have no access to the grid

Unfortunately everywhere I've seen personally seems to be flooded with retards.

An actual moderate for some reason is pretty difficult to find

Ah. So, most of them woulndn't seve any use nowadays, at least unless they can power a fridge?

Thanks for enlightening me then.

>I hate potheads so god damn much.

I changed my mind, you're not allowed in CO.

You don't like shooting guns or freedom? The best part of rural life is the freedom faggot

Depends with portable batteries nowadays you could hook up a car battery to it and charge it, it has multiple uses that can save money over time. Its Small stuff like getting fresh veggies from a garden being self sufficient and not relying on one source.

Honestly, I think the old ones actually WERE for grinding flour or maybe for pumping water. I can't remember if it's one or both or neither.

I disagree with you.

Oh boy you have no idea who you're talking to. I'm not a typical liberal at all, but I test extremely far left (though most would never suspect given my views), but I practically live in Nature and know a ton about biology. I just hate that it always seems to have to come with hicks and I'm beyond tired of putting up with their bullshit.

>Unfortunately everywhere I've seen personally seems to be flooded with retards.
Yeah, that pretty much sums up the planet, unfortunately.

>An actual moderate for some reason is pretty difficult to find
It's because the radicalization of America is intentional. And because most people are retarded followers who can't think, they do whatever the media tells them to.

The best part of rural life are the animals you haven't yet killed and the plants you haven't yet plowed under. Republifucks have NO respect for nature, beyond what they believe they can personally profit from it.

Montana isn't rough; just boring.

It is. All the mountain states are dreadful to look upon except for tiny cherrypicked areas. Watch a youtube video of someone driving through Wyoming. You'll want to kill yourself afterwards.

Vermont maybe?

A leftist jew cousin of mine went to college there in some hippy shithole. Her only side effect was she's not afraid of guns like all the spoiled liberal brats.

southwest Wisconsin

>The best part of rural life are the animals you haven't yet killed and the plants you haven't yet plowed under. Republifucks have NO respect for nature, beyond what they believe they can personally profit from it.

Respect for nature isn't the same as not interacting with nature, hunting your own food is much more natural and respectful to nature than ordering a cheeseburger. It's always liberals who do the most damage to the environment anyways

>Respect for nature isn't the same as not interacting with nature, hunting your own food is much more natural and respectful to nature than ordering a cheeseburger.
Neither is better, you fucking cuck. That's delusional propaganda hunters have convinced themselves of. You evil faggots harm the genepool every time you hunt because you always select for death the specimens evolution would select for reproduction.

>It's always liberals who do the most damage to the environment anyways
Here's your response.

it's because rural people don't have to live around lots of other people who have no property so they aren't aware that any problems in society exist

The appalachians

appalachains are super red

Vermont is ironically one of the whitest states.

Present day use? Not much. Lots of people use them to run aerators for ponds.
In the past they were used in conjuction with pic related to pump water predominantly.

>tip your fedora to the Myers pump

For the most part, the left is obsessed with weed because they are degenerates. The right tends to dislike weed.

So why the fuck are you talking about "liberal sensibilities"?

>You evil faggots harm the genepool every time you hunt because you always select for death the specimens evolution would select for reproduction.

Are you retarded? do you know how fast deer breed? Im absolutely sure I dropped a few IQ points after reading that shit. FUCK thats some retarded shit.

Oh, well - that makes sense. At least I wouldn't be pleased to pump all the water for my vegetable garden and dozen farm animals - all by hand, every day. At least the image I get from them, it is also predominately arid regions where they are used.

>tfw even the shitposting aussies call you out for saying dumb ass shit

It depends on the area too. Where I live they were primarily used to run these pumps. The mills the other anons were talking about usually were water powered by a stream.

By definition the deer that reproduce are the ones selected by evolution to reproduce

proof that liberals are mentally ill and an abomination to the natural order. Human are a part of nature, not spectators of nature

Do you know how much hunters hunt?

>I dropped a few IQ points
You have to have IQ points to lose any. Get the fuck out of here, shitposter.

Human selective pressures are disadvantageous generally. You could say the same for the human genepool. Humans have selected that half the population have poor vision. I'm sure that's good evolutionarily speaking also, since, you know it happened, right?

By definition the race that wipes out and replaces Whites is most fit.

>Human are a part of nature
You're right. You're a mass extinction event.

what part?

>By definition the race that wipes out and replaces whites is most fit

Sure why not? Either way evolution doesn't mean "advancement"
Evolution by natural selection leads to dead ends all the time

This.
Drug legalisation is a liberal meme

Why are leftists always so full of self loathing? If you hate the natural world so much just stay in San Francisco buddy, there's no point living out in the great wilderness if you're too cucked to enjoy it.

Humans are not natural selection. And resorting to might makes right invalidates any view you have.

>Might makes right view

Evolution by natural selection doesn't care about what's mightiest or the most right faggot, how can you not understand this? The only thing guiding natural selection is death and reproduction

Why? Not enough leafy trees?
Too dry for interesting plant life?