Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PORJcDxr00A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snowflame.jpg

Hey look, It is captain america.

>try to beam a super warrior down to the planet
>hit a roach on the way

Screw you, Mister Mind is amazing.

Next season of Westworld is lookin pretty good.

Challenge: Can YOU post a even more insane villain?

The better question is which other Gotham supervillains pay hookers to dress up like Batman. Joker probably does it, but who else?

Talia al ghul.

Oh, and Hush.

>Arkham Asylum actually manages to make Maxie Zeus interesting and cool
>Every subsequent appearance goes back to being the played out 'regular' Crazy Guy

that one evil green lantern

KITE MAN!

>evil
That's just Alan.

NONE ABSURDER!

Zombies

What is he?

S-shido?

I see what you did there.

I didn't realize inhumans were that old. I always figured ike came up with them to replace xmen.

>gun
Is mister mind in all star wedtern or something?
Is he up against jonah hex?

I dunno. The important thing is nobody ever dressed a hooker like batgirl because that movie never happened.

That's from Lex Luthor's Action Comics by Paul Cornell, collected as Superman: The Black Ring. Incredible Lex-centric series. He's in one of Lex's dreams in this page.

Thanks.

They were created in 1965

Look in your left hand. What are you holding?

and who's knocking at the door?

>hammer not pulled back
SAA arent double action you silly buge

>SAA arent double action you silly buge
SAA arent double action, you silly buge

/k/ommandos can ruin everything. I'm glad I don't have your gift.

>arent
>arent
You're now contractually banished back to where you came from and can never correct another post again. Begone!

>what are you holding
youtube.com/watch?v=PORJcDxr00A

Oh no poking fun at a panel of a comic has RUINED COMICS FOREVER

>muh grammar
You must be 18 to post

You can really tell that this was the point where the writer had gotten tired of writing Hawkworld.

obligatory

Behold Inversion The Inside Out Man. A scientist that was victim to an accident that turned him inside-out. Then decided that the entire world needed to experience the glory and splendor of being inside-out

>originally, they made Sentry's costume blue and the hole was going to have a torn s on it

has a cool "Mars Attack" look about him

Wait, that was an actual villain?

Were they as terrible then as they are now?

I really liked the trigger discipline in that one aquaman comic early in rebirth.
I think it was outside the embasy

Which issue was this?

Thanks.

Per Degaton, a Nazi who's not really a Nazi as much as he just loves travelling through time to be as much of a prick as possible.

>MegamanX_translators.jpg

>Dormammu
>Mordo
>Mephisto
>Nightmare
>Blackheart
He's got loads of them OP, not sure why you started this thread out with a Batman villain though.

It's not even a SAA, it's a Remington Navy, but yeah still single-action you silly buge

I assume that's Akechi on the right, then?

>All these interesting Dr. Strange villains
>modern Marvel writers mostly don't do anything with them or write them like shit.

That image is way more arousing that I like it to be. Especially with old Hugo, there.
Is that the Mayor's daughter? Is she like into the Batman fetish, too? Was she wearing that lingerie under her clothes, or did DS made her wear it?

Speaking of her, Skein probably counts as is fitting for a Spider-Woman villain I guess. Marries a rich guy, kills him via brain aneurysm and inherits his wealth which she uses to start a hedonistic drug and sex cult. She bounces around various teams and basically is a harmless, not particularly evil villain because she's a fucking degenerate who only cares about having fun living in hedonism.

I mean she joined up with the Thunderbolts and stuck around solely because she really, really wanted to fuck Songbird and left when she got shot down.

Goddamn do I love her though. She's got cool powers too. She really needs to be used more. I'd like to see her as a fixture on a new Thunderbolts team, maybe with Joystick.

I've only ever seen two panels of Kite Man posted here and am otherwise completely unfamiliar with him. Does he just go around saying "Kite Man, hell yeah"?

Yes, he shows up throughout King's run as a minor villain who usually gets quickly dealt with. Then his backstory is revealed.

He was a divorced dad who had become an alcoholic recruited by the Joker to build his Jokermobile. Joker went to war with the Riddler and Riddler poisoned Kite Man's son and killed him. So he took on the persona of Kite Man to get revenge on the Riddler and uses the catchphrase "Kite Man, hell yeah" in tribute to his dead son since it's the first thing his son said when flying a kite.

from what i remember, that's a mannequin and he has the mayor's daughter tied and gagged in his bedroom.

Think its a catwoman story or something, had Strange fucking with cop and making him some ninja killer or something.

>has that body
>has to ask why

Sup Forums doesn't read comics. Get fucked dumbass.

thats actually a pretty fucking killer look. ithe suit works and the brain and skin brings it together despite the fact the "skull" villain has been done a million times before,

He is. But he's one of the weirder bad guys. Made even more bizarre by how absolutely dangerous he is.

>Look in your left hand. What are you holding?
My. dick?

Why does Hugo Strange have such a homoboner for Bruce anyway? I mean there's tons of psychopaths in Gotham alone that far exceeds that of Bruce.

are you really this upset some user didnt know the birthday of one of marvels lamest properties

Here's the strangest and most insane villain I can think of.

They killed him.

they killed him and we stood by and did nothing.

So he's a member of the Alt-Right who dresses in nazi regalia for the lulz and for communication convenience and not because he supports genocide?

He does all that, and also time travels a lot to watch a teenage girl cry

Apart from Brucie being the main character of the book?
The trick to Batman, the thing that separates him from all the other psychos in Gotham, is that his insanity has granted him the inhuman ability to not be insane by sheer force of will.
He simply chooses to not be mad, every waking moment, as a necessity of pursuing his insane agenda to rid Gotham of all crime.
If he was insane, out of control, his efforts would be chaotic. They are not because he needs to be sane in order to achieve his insane quest.
That unique quality is what fascinates and obsesses Hugo's mind.

I want all Inhumans to leave.

On the same vein...

" That's what she said. "

So who goes with Degaton, Reverse Flash and Black Manta in a team composed solely of spiteful, petty dicks?

I like the way you work it...
PER DEGATON

The bus came back for C.C.!

...yes.

I remember in the Spacebattles Amalgam thread we combined The Orb with Ten-Eyed Man.

He's not strange, just pretentious as fuck. The literal embodiment of "I got nothin".

Isn't that the point of Batman villains?

that's awesome
where's it from?

inb4 a zillion Steve Gerber characters

The Inhumans originated as Fantastic Four supporting characters in the mid-60s. They were just fine for decades (and how the fuck did you NOT know them? they're pretty famous). Then Marvel decided to turn them into NOTmutants, which completely contradicts their original origins/characterizations, and which ruined them in the process.

>Jack Nicholson's head sewn onto a gorilla
There's no stopping him, now.

fantomah has had hair fair share of weird villains