What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

No seriously what the fuck is a benoi?
google doesn't got shit

Other urls found in this thread:

benoittechnologies.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They spelled it wrong in the caption. It's Ben Wa technology which is an erotic thing, in reference to his new girlfriend.

I thought he said "Benoit" like the wrestler/murderer and Morty was finna hang himself

>first learn of that from Drawn Together.

benoittechnologies.com/

I thought that too. RIP.

I thought the same thing and asked a friend I was watching it with if that was what he meant but his mom sells ben wa balls so he knew what they were.

based Rick and Morty working the e drones into a shoot

Also what was with the fucking docking shit in the beginning and the being pissed on at the end?

what are you, ten?

reddit "comedy"

Neat.

just an extension of the bukake joke and a reveal of the female writers' fantasies

For fucks sake, symmetrical docking was a Sup Forums meme before reddit existed, you damn baby.

>symmetrical docking was a Sup Forums meme

Literally the only reason I know about docking was because a literal faggot jew told me about it and he is literally plebbit

Revealing who best girl is, that's what

>Jew
>talking about foreskin stuff

doubt.jpg

He was talking about how he couldn't fuck a dude because he didn't have a condom so they jerked each other off and he put his dick in the dude's foreskin

The gazorpazorps are in the enclosed pool area.

so it's safe to say Morty isn't a virgin anymore, even assuming the sexbot he impregnated doesn't count

>2007
How come I never heard of this until now?

Why were you listening?