If king of the hill does end up coming back, what kind of episodes would you want to see?

If king of the hill does end up coming back, what kind of episodes would you want to see?

please no.

Mike Judge is making a new show
Tales from the Tourbus - September 22nd

It is coming back.
And it's coming back with Seth "That time I" Mcfarlene

Just like Flinstones

None.

accurate time skip
last time we saw them it was 2009

boby get ipad

I want an episode that reaches through the screen blows my head off.

Bobby?
Bobby?
Hibby?

Bobby converts to Islam.

I want to see the guys come up with a plan to rebuild the universe after Thanos destroyed it

PICKLE HAAAAAANK

All I hope is that they don't try to do a political episode. Old King of the Hill could pull it off, but I doubt the new one will be able to without going FUCK DRUMPF

Trump is literally the only reason they're thinking of bringing the show back so

I'd like them to kill Luanne off offscreen.

The show doesn't need her, they did most episodes without her from season 5 or 6 on (probably first Brittany Murphy was getting famous and then because she was self-destructing). But it would be interesting to see a dark episode like that because KotH didn't do many dark episodes after 2003 or so.

Then she and Buckley's Angel can be together and they could pay tribute to a career that rose and flamed out during the life of the show.

I'd like them to kill Luanne onscreen, her and her husband and baby.

Seeing Dale alone react to Trump would be worth it user

old KOTH handled politics ONCE, when W was elected, and they didn't even go into the popular vote thing, just that he had a crappy handshake. they never touched him after that episode, they never touched Obama, nothing. why the fuck would they bring it back to commentate on Trump? Hank is a Texan/Southerner first, he supported LBJ, a Democrat. he would have hated both candidates this election

I don't want to see Seth McFarlane's take on the characters
>Hank is now a "no-nonsense" liberal who spends one third of every episode bitching about Trump/Christians/Southerners
>Dale is now an unapologetic neo-nazi racist
>Bill moves away and a cool black guy moves into his house
>Boomhauer is now a Quagmire-lite playboy
>Bobby is gay
>Luanne leaves the church to become a militant atheist
At least Peggy would probably be about the same.

Hank Hill finally has sex with Ladybird.

>why the fuck would they bring it back to commentate on Trump?

Because have you seen today's cartoon watching hipster douchebag fanbase? This show wouldn't come back for the fans, this show would come back for the people who buy Vinyl Pops

how'd that work out for Allen Gregory and Son of Cuck? if they go for the "appeal to retarded millennials" denominator it will get cancelled after 1 season

Bill finds a fidget spinner on the ground and the 4 guys spend most of the episode trying to figure out what it is and what it does and never find out.