Will Matches Malone ever takeover Gotham. I'd work under him

Will Matches Malone ever takeover Gotham. I'd work under him.

Matches? Guy is just a firebug and a grifter. He don't have the balls to actually carry wright and do what needs to be done

Matches is a no-good punk and it'll be a cold day in hell before that mustachioed cunt does anything worth noticing

I think Matches just might be The Joker in disguise.

I never heard him laugh so i can't say you're wrong.

I thought that was axe cop

Matches likes to lay too low for that. He only pops up for big gigs. He's an upstanding guy.

You ever notice he looks like Bruce Wayne?

No way, the cheeks are all wrong

Real talk, Bruce as Matches accidentally becoming the kingpin of crime in Gotham and trying to use that position for good would be amazing for a story

I dunno why he ain't took it over yet. The Clown, Riddle-Me-This, Crock, and the other freakshow rejects don't got nothin' on Matches. He's smooth AF.

You kiddin' me? Looka that mug! Matches has tussled and done it rough, pampered pretty-boys like Wayne don't look like that. They got face-doctors to fix that shit. Matches wears it like a badge a' honor!

Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?

It's odd that I don't see that farmboy Clark Kent and the Boss at the same time and the same place

It's cause Matches has got it figured out. He's smart enough to know that if he tries to go big time like that he'll just end up getting whacked by the Bat. But if he lays low and lets the Bat and the freaks fight each other then he can plan a big score while they're distracted. Matches is doing just fine, he doesn't need to take over Gotham. Only crazies would want to rule this shithole anyway, and Matches is no crazy.

Hal, fuck off.

Who the fuck is Clark Kent?

If he's as cool as you say he is, why won't he just rape the Joker?

If Match want to takeover Gotham, he must defeat the actual prince of crimen, the Joker. Maybe he should rape him.

Why would a fucking journalist from Metropolis be anywhere near a Gotham thug?

Did the Bat hit you so hard it gave you brain damage?

>Did the Bat hit you so hard it gave you brain damage?
There people that still believe the Bat is real. You guys are 13 or something?

Of course he's real. He's a fucking vampire too. Those dirty rats in the GCPD overlook him eating the likes of us because he throws them a bone every now and then. I caught a glimpse of him leaning over that Catwoman lady once after they'd torn through a dozen mooks, mouth on her neck while she moaned in pain. I bet she's a thrall or something.

>He's a fucking vampire too
user, don't be a retard, he's a robot no living creature can do what the Bat does

Tried already.

>vampire
>living creature
user...?

Some reporter guy, I think. Didn't people think he was Soopaman for a while?

Okay, I'm callin it; yous is gotta be Gordon! He's prolly wearin a wire! Gettim!

no way hes a vampire i heard hes a group of different people maybe a swat team or somethin thats how he has been around so long and can take out a room full of goons

Huh; ya nevah do see im in daylight...

Yeah. But that's stupid. Superman is an alien named Kal-El. Why would he pretend to be a reporter?

Looks more like Comissioner Gordon than Bruce Wayne. Hey! You don't think Gordon dyes his hair and mustache to go undercover do you?

>Be me
>Hench for Matches
>We go to rob a bank
>Everything goes fine
>One minute, Matches says he'll be right back
>Next, Batman bursts in, cops cuff us all
>Break out of Arkham hours after getting in by putting a poster where my escape route is
>Now I smell like raw sewage
What the fuck is up with Matches? It's like the Bat's his twin brother. Anybody know any guys to work for?

We all know the supers who don't wear masks have their identity public. Superman and Captain Marvel obviously have nothing to hide.

Can't be. Matches don't have no brothers. But he does have two sisters. I went out with both of em.

There was a thing in the news where that lady reporter...ya know, it's kinda fadin from my memry...like a sno-cone in the rain...

Journalist at the Daily Planet. Real good guy too. I know that beause I work there. Started out as a copyboy, now a photographer.

He's all talk. the second things get heavy, he's a fucking ghost.

Nah, Matches has moustache, Wayne don't.

when did he have sisters?

Nah, I was in bouncing at the Iceberg lounge for a quick buck y'know and then Batman suddenly busted right through the window and Matches started fighting the Bats, you might not like the guy but he has big cahoonas.

This, it's like those math guys that go to vegas and knock over the house just playing blackjack. They use the law of averages to win lots of little hands, right? And at the end of the week, they got hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Nah, he's too proud to even pretend to be a criminal. And Matches is a real deal, it would be hard for someone who protects the justice to pretend to be him.

Matches has been playing in the shadows for a long time. Of course he's not gonna go around yelling his name and robbing banks, he does little gigs and alot of them with his crew. You just don't notice it. The whole operation is well organized, even the batboy doesn't realize who's behind it all. I wouldn't be suprised if that clown and burned face worked under Matches, not knowing it.

You all are nuts
>working for this weird creep obsessed with puzzles
>hired to guard something at the docks
>probably more of his puzzles
>suddenly the Batman
>he starts taking out the other guards in the shadows
>zipping in and out of the sky
>I run
>he lands in front of me
>some kind of half man, half bat hybrid
>sharp teeth
>long ears
>hairy all over
>giant arm wings
>big fangs
>freakest thing I've seen in my life
>some punk with a mullet and a blue and black leotard comes in out of nowhere
>kicks Batman in the face
>fights the Batman
>escape in the confusion
I don't know who that 90's reject was, but if he hadn't shown up the Batman would have eaten me for sure

Loose Lois Lane, the fucking whore. Ruined her co-worker's life by making people think he was Superman.

>monster Bat-Man

Yeah, right. Lay off the bath salts, chum.

>twink in a mullet and leotard

Did you get his digits?

Matches ain';t smart enough to be a boss; he's good if you want something down under the table, but he ain't got no ambition, no drive.

So guys, I need some help here. I saw something unreal, I swear to god I need help. So I worked for some nut from Arkham, I know JokerUnderTheBed.jpg etc. But like I needed the cash and I went for that Wizard of Oz guy.

Scarecrow dude, I thought his shit was about finding brains? I didn't know he did this fear gas stuff. So he wants to poison some meeting of Gotham's biggest minds, make them all go nuts- "Debase themselves and show that despite their minds they are all fearful animals." I dunno I tuned the fucker out.

Anyway I think I Might huffed too much of that feargas cause the other night I'm taking a leak and I walk out the bathroom and I see Matches....doing something unreal. IT couldn't be real.

I saw Matches... Sticking on his MOUSTACHE. LIKE ITS A FAKE!

It couldn't be real right? Not Matches!

Why are you reddit cucks forcing him into a meme?

With all the chemical shit flowing in Gotham it's no wonder. Poor bastard probably's got cancer or something. If I was him and lost all my hair, I'd wear a wig and a fake 'stache too.