Teen titans airing on CN in early mornings and afternoons

>teen titans airing on CN in early mornings and afternoons

What does it mean?

It means teen titans is airing on CN in early morning and afternoons

It means teen titans is airing on CN in early morning and afternoons

Everyone tune in to show Cartoon Network how profitable the original TTs are.

They finally realized how terrible Teen Titans go is.

It means they want people to stop crying.

That one guy from that thread a few days ago (who "knows a higher-up at CN") said it was an experiment.

They are just trying to prove Teen Titans Go is better than the originals, they will make a chart showing shit raitings so they can finally crush any hopes of ever having non-comedy action shows again

Explain.

It means they decided not to run TTGO 24/7 but decided they don't really wanna branch out into rerunning other shows quite yet

so they comprised and decided to rerun OG TT

Some guy made a post the other day claiming he was friends with one of the higher ups at Cartoon Network. Here are some of the things he said (that I can remember):
>CN's airing the original Teen Titans series as an "experiment".
>Steven Universe might get canceled soon since Rebecca is getting hard to work with and she's been taking a lot of shit from both critics and SJWs.
>If the ratings and reviews are good, OK KO will be the "new Steven Universe or TTG", meaning it will be aired and promoted non-stop.

>Sucrose
>Getting flak from SJWs

That raises too many questions to hold water user.

and you believed him?

well let me tell you, I'm friends with a high-up at CN and he tells me the network plans to suddenly shut down tomorrow and become an app only channel

Eh, not really, Tumblr eats their own all the time, CN firing someone over SJW is a lot more unlikely

>dis nigga runs an cant read an looooves shoes!

How is 03TT part of that experiment though?

According to your post it's just some random ass variable.

He's full of shit. Teen Titans has been available through Cartoon networks On Demand service for ages now. The live schedule means nothing to cable networks these days

I bet his dad works at Nintendo, too.

I didn't believe the entire thing, the only part I believed was the part was questioning. Rebecca got tons of hate when that Steven Universe Art Book came out because of the "Concrete" sketch that looked like a racist stereotype out of a 30s cartoon.

you mean that part of the book not draw by her but drawn by a black guy?

Why do the same retards who don't have cable and watch CN through streams make the same shitty thread about how CN airing TT must be sign?

The SJWs didn't know that before they started sending Rebecca the hate, it wasn't until a few days later that they figured out who it was.

and you think that CN cares that a small minority of fans got mad over a misunderstanding over an art book that most fans of the show probably didn't know existed?

I keep getting mixed messages. Will TTG be meeting their voice actors or will they be crossing over with their 2003 incarnation?

What do you mean meeting the VA's. They are the same in both shows.

I recall someone saying that the 200 episode will have the cast animated and they'll be able to meet the Titans.

But I also hear people saying that the Titans in the 2003 version will meet the ones in Go!

sooo....
any Mega links with the episodes?
Torrent still have shit quality

>kids like TTG
>kids will eat up anything related to things they like
>therefore kids will like TT because it's related to TTG
>pure profit for CN since they have all the episodes made already and don't have to invest anything into it
Pretty simple.

Just grab 1080p links from Kametsu

We're talking about Progressives here, user. They're a brand political militants. They don't actually grasp the proper application of complex thoughts or discern between significant details. They're attack dogs. If something comes within sight of their ideological fence, they start barking regardless of if it's friend or foe.